Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival (864 Views)

"Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats / "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by CastedGist: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Angry lady took to her social media handle to call out rivalry lady identified as Mercy to leave her boyfriend alone.

Read their chats below;

See more here - http://gistmore.com/mercy-leave-my-boyfriend-alone-lady-says-and-promises-to-find-her-rival

Lalasticlala

Re: 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by CastedGist: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2019

Re: 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Women are their own problems since 1904
Re: 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by lyriclekidd(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
E no even add up, she never had sex since November and she's wet all the time.
Re: 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by MissRaine69(f): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Typical stupid woman ....based on that exchange “her man” is public property.

1 Like

Re: 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by Uglymind: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Women and problem
Re: 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Childish girl tongue
Call your boyfriend to order and leave mercy alone is it mercy you are dating that is supposed to be accountable to you.From the post your boyfriend is a public toliet leave him or call him to order why reduce your self esteem to this he ain't worth it.

Keep your silly affairs private is she even certain that Mercy uses that platform? undecided
Re: 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by CAPSLOCKED: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
"SHOW ME PVSSY" grin cheesy
Re: 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by lovelybugs(f): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissRaine69:
Typical stupid woman ....based on that exchange “her man” is public property.
Isweardown cheesy cheesy
I was even thinking the girl was the one disturbing the guy till I read the chat.
Some women sha.
Letting a man do to you what he won't tolerate you do to him. I guess she's getting something from the relationship that she can't let go of sha.
Re: 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin choi I love cat fights from women

Verified naija Google Adsense for sale plus it has received payment before
Re: 'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival by MissRaine69(f): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
lovelybugs:

Isweardown cheesy cheesy
I was even thinking the girl was the one disturbing the guy till I read the chat.
Some women sha.
Letting a man do to you what he won't tolerate you do to him. I guess she's getting something from the relationship that she can't let go of sha.
This is the problem with how some women behave in relationships, if he is sleeping with someone else he is also accountable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Agree With This Guy 100% / Are Ladies Attracted To Broke Bad Guys? / What Happens To Your Body If You Avoid These List Of Foods Within 10days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.