Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (57542 Views)

Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Heavenstraight(m): 2:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Nairatrend:
Still in the Valentine’s Day mood, MC Oluomo has also written something beautiful to his three wives on Facebook.

He wished all of them well and vowed to never make them shed tears.

He also shared photos to celebrate the special day.

His words, “Happy Valentine’s Day to you my lovely wife’s I really bless the day the lord almighty gave me beautiful angles like you ❤️
I would never disappoint you or make anyone of you cry we shall all be successful and live happy for life
I thank you all for keeping peace in the family
I love you ❤️
Happy Valentine’s Day once again my beautiful angels ❤️”

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-will-never-make-you-shed-tears-mc-oluomo-to-his-3-beautiful-wives/

Cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

It's so painful that no one is talking about the blunders the stupid soul wrote up there
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by delishpot: 4:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Women I men clothing. The world has gone gaga
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by deomelo: 4:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Ride on MC.... grin grin

Why are ipob villagers always jealouxing MC.

MC is obviously your role model and what you want to be..
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Subonbon(m): 4:34am On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
But you've made wives and families of your victims shed tears! You've killed and maimed hundreds of people all in the name of Politics and Thug life! angry
FYI... Remember and mark this day! I the sacred warlord of the elegant Yoruba tribe would eventually come for you... I'll erase you off the face of this earth! cool Your price has been paid! cool

Your wives, children, alfas and all family members and associates that benefit from all your atrocities and refuse to caution you would shed tears on your behalf angry

It shall not be well with you all, MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria, Nayam, Kunle Poly, Tinubu et al... angry angry
amen to this epistle

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by femi4: 5:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Salvador1:
What if you dies
Is that English
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by PapaAdanna: 5:06am On Feb 15, 2019
AFONJAS and polygamy are inseperable

1 Like

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by October1960: 5:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Bleaching and some women.
They are playing with cancer to look ugly
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by babeosisi: 5:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Some women are so brainless
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by AFONJACOW(m): 5:26am On Feb 15, 2019
who is this tout again
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by egebegbe: 5:29am On Feb 15, 2019
gud families bro jus let dem have gud investment for futures pops
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by ticoticotico: 5:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Yoruba and bleaching is like Buhari and Failure

1 Like

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by MENTORCH(m): 6:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Acjohn:
I go look for bleaching cream for market I no see any one, now I know the family that finished them

Lol
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by MYHUBBY: 6:08am On Feb 15, 2019
KingNom:
Meanwhile,

guess the railway and other infrastructure in the same west is a fiction like the one gej scam East with for 6years

1 Like

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Myself2(m): 6:23am On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
But you've made wives and families of your victims shed tears! You've killed and maimed hundreds of people all in the name of Politics and Thug life! angry
FYI... Remember and mark this day! I the sacred warlord of the elegant Yoruba tribe would eventually come for you... I'll erase you off the face of this earth! cool Your price has been paid! cool

Your wives, children, alfas and all family members and associates that benefit from all your atrocities and refuse to caution you would shed tears on your behalf angry

It shall not be well with you all, MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria, Nayam, Kunle Poly, Tinubu et al... angry angry

Hmmm this is serious
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by AngelicBeing: 6:46am On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

Hahaha grin
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by AlhajaChinyere: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Firefire:
Tinubu will not go unpunished for making this touts super rich by their daylight robbery of Lagos commuters

Na by force to live in Lagos?
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Platony(m): 7:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Yoruba & Bleaching... embarassed

BTW, of wat relevance to the hungry masses are these guys??

APC is not a good party with morals, Dats why I chose not to teach my growing kids anything about d APC, they dnt know d meaning as it stands, they only know d meaning of PDP.

....Meanwhile, why will I even teach them anything abt a group of terrorist as leaders, from BUHARI to LAI, to EL RUFAI, OSHIOMHOLE, GANDUJE, MC OLUOMO....etc

Be sincere, if u were in my shoes...what would u tell ur kids about this set of people that are being Celebrated by their zombies.

APC Celebrates THUGGERY!! I don't.
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Firefire(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Na by force to live in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by AlhajaChinyere: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Febuhari6:

Clarion call from Ohaneze Ndi Igbo President worldwide to Igbo people in Nigeria. Come out and vote for Atiku and Obi. Spread the message for our people. Our vote will matter this time

Igbo/Biafra no get website?
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by movetoca: 7:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Acjohn:
I go look for bleaching cream for market I no see any one, now I know the family that finished them
Bleaching competition.
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Galaticos444: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2019
I rilly don't understand why u guys ar making dis tout popular,a tout is now a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by MooreGG(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2019
The agbero family
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by tealaw(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2019
backward ppl
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by zeemony: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2019
None of the three wives will also cry when the call of nature calls
Salvador1:
What if you dies
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by bionixs: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Acjohn:
I don't understand our people up here. I thought St Valentine was a Christian and Mc Oluomo a muslim? those who stand for everything fall for everything and anything. little wonder the northern Muslims don't take them seriously.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by peter6441(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Hmmmn
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by baysol: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Nairatrend:
Still in the Valentine’s Day mood, MC Oluomo has also written something beautiful to his three wives on Facebook.

He wished all of them well and vowed to never make them shed tears.

He also shared photos to celebrate the special day.

His words, “Happy Valentine’s Day to you my lovely wife’s I really bless the day the lord almighty gave me beautiful angles like you ❤️
I would never disappoint you or make anyone of you cry we shall all be successful and live happy for life
I thank you all for keeping peace in the family
I love you ❤️
Happy Valentine’s Day once again my beautiful angels ❤️”

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-will-never-make-you-shed-tears-mc-oluomo-to-his-3-beautiful-wives/

Cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi
I no know say dis guy sabi toast like this. eeehn, so all this violent guys get soft spot too, na wa oo.
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by mukthar2000(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2019
Masquerade or wives? Rubbish
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by bencr7: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

guess the railway and other infrastructure in the same west is a fiction like the one gej scam East with for 6years
u are right gej na f9,he was helping d pple that hate him(north) but forget SS and SE pple and he paid 4 it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.