Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (57541 Views)

Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by MYHUBBY: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2019
bencr7:
u are right gej na f9,he was helping d pple that hate him(north) but forget SS and SE pple and he paid 4 it.

shut up! he paid for nothing because you people ignorantly still vote for him because you people are allergic to development. is that not why you people want okowa, ikpeazu and their likes to continue?
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Sparkle777(f): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Pls can someone take time to explain who mc oluomo is, to me. The first time I heard his name was on Teni s Case, I assume he is an agbero,but how, for whom,how terrible etc.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by OmoManU: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Firefire:
Tinubu will not go unpunished for making this touts super rich by their daylight robbery of Lagos commuters
You people just hates for no reason
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Rotimi47: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Acjohn:
I go look for bleaching cream for market I no see any one, now I know the family that finished them
grin
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by ajepako(f): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2019
martineverest:
almost everyone bleaches in Lagos...tueh!

Not all of us sir...

We real lagosians don't bleach.

#Blackisbeautiful

#Proudlyblackqueen
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by martineverest(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2019
ajepako:

Not all of us sir...

We real lagosians don't bleach.

#Blackisbeautiful

#Proudlyblackqueen
but the population of bleaching lagosians is too high.. both male and female.

keep rocking your black beauty and high self esteem ����
black is the new gold...black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by edibobo: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Are these human beings or concocted creatures
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by martineverest(m): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2019
bionixs:
I don't understand our people up here. I thought St Valentine was a Christian and Mc Oluomo a muslim? those who stand for everything fall for everything and anything. little wonder the northern Muslims don't take them seriously.
smh..how is valentine Christianity?...it's secular
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by bussiemayorkun(f): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmmmmm only in Nigeria will someone like this will be talking like a celebrity undecided

Hmmmmmmm It's well with my soul!

As in ehn
nothing we no go see for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Lilimax(f): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2019
bettyLad:
the kind body odour wey go dey this house ehhh, husband and wives all bleachers ,,na by force to b fair . jeeezzzzz
I itire for them.
Naturally 80% Yorubas are dark in cpmlexion but you'll see most of them bleaching away their destiny shocked embarassed
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by nwanyionitsha: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Acjohn:
I go look for bleaching cream for market I no see any one, now I know the family that finished them
And they will be smelling on themselves there. Smelly things.
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by mechanics(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2019
hmmmmm, the man is strong o.
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by JFT24(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Earthbound:
What a fake promise! Nigga's always walking on the thin line between life and death. Make he find another thing talk.

This applies to every living human
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Abee79(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Grammar Police . . . cool

“Happy Valentine’s Day to you my lovely wife’s I really bless the day the lord almighty gave me beautiful angles like you ❤️
I would never disappoint you or make anyone of you cry we shall all be successful and live happy for life
I thank you all for keeping peace in the family
I love you ❤️
Happy Valentine’s Day once again my beautiful angels ❤️”
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by SURElee(f): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bleachers
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Raph82(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Two of them have already shed tears, the day u brought in the 2nd wife, the 1st one surely cried bitterly in her closet, the day u brought in the 3rd wife, the 2nd wife cried bitterly in her closet. So no point in what u've just said Mr man.
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by bionixs: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
martineverest:
smh..how is valentine Christianity?...it's secular
it is rooted in Christianity
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Trendme: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Thug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna / Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.