Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V (7451 Views)

Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by made4naijamusic: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ladies are sharing photos of themselves clad in sexy lingerie to celebrate Valentine's Day and the images are eye-popping.

A South African lady, Keneilwe Mosupye@neilwefk kick-started the lingerie thread with other ladies following suit.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/pretty-ladies-bombard-twitter-with-photos-of-themselves-in-sexy-lingerie-to-celebrate-vals-day-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pls post the pictures here and don't refer me to any 'click here' nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by made4naijamusic: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nairaland Ladies over to y'all cool cheesy

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by coolestofall(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dat first pix ehn! D ass is just perfect.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nothing appealing. Its a fact that sex is only what ladies have to offer.

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by wunmi590(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Closed my eyes and face my front tongue
Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by Buharifanatic: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
ugly things, spit on them all
Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by Escalze(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mehn see temptation oo

Today wey I decide say I no go bleep, OP you want me to start making calls abi
Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy women are made for my vasiline to be in use shocked

I have a 2 years old payment received verified naija for sale

1 Like

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by made4naijamusic: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by potbelly(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
They block their face in the picture posted yet their face is on their dp...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
They know their JOB description already
OBJECTS of mere satisfaction to the men.
Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by earthsync(f): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jesus Christ did that first lady wear a bra on her asś cuz I'm not understanding again o which kin pant be that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by meobizy(f): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Number four is South African.
Using the process of deduction I assume they are all South Africans.
Nigerian females are not this bold.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by UncleJudax(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Some women always looking for a reason to go nude grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by MyGeneration(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
coolestofall:
Dat first pix ehn! D ass is just perfect.
D middle opening is too tempting angry
Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by jakandeola(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
women are created for sex I sware if u removed a woman p she is useless

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by Mrkumareze(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
It's all about Val cheesy
Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Missy89 & Havilla, if I do not receive photos of your sexy lingerie on my phone to celebrate val latest by 11:45pm tonight, walahi mi o ni sun (I will not sleep) grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:20am On Feb 15, 2019
meobizy:
Number four is South African.
Using the process of deduction I assume they are all South Africans.
Nigerian females are not this bold.

They are all South Africans
Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by femi4: 5:56am On Feb 15, 2019
earthsync:
Jesus Christ did that first lady wear a bra on her asś cuz I'm not understanding again o which kin pant be that? undecided
honesty, that pant logo must be Honda
Re: Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V by ecstasy357(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Guys! Let's make a thread of our own. Snap and share a pix of u wearing a sexy boxer because we r jobless.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Share Unclad Pictures of His Ghanaian Girlfriend / How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? / Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.