Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) (37886 Views)

Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by jeroba1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
just now in Kano police arrest a car carrying 17 sacks of voting paper that has been thumb printed by apc.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by mikolo4us: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Oops....APC and Oshiomole were stoned yesterday. LoL
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by themanderon: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari is a thief catcher and yet you are walking free Mr oshiomOLE. The day of judgement will soon be upon you.
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by angelicwing: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you really think I'm Igbo wow
Benin/Edo people don't talk carelessly the way you do. If true you are an Edit person then retrace your steps.
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by Empero22: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nonsense and stupid people
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by Empero22: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nonsense and stupid people, u will never foget a day like saturday in your life.
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by Tomtom081: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
seriously you guys are the only people that think oshiomole can deliver Edo state to buhari even oshiomole knows he'll loose there, I'm not Igbo by the way

He retire Tony Anneneh------ He retire all PDP, Mention PDP b4 now an average Benin Man will deal with you, Ypu don't just wakeup and Say PDP will win Benin Tufiakwa

Apc has done well and the Governor is trying all he can even in a short while y pdp Iucky Igbinedion has onlu don well to elevant his father and not EDO ppl

So D fear of that little man ring bell in d heart of pdp lover in Benin.
He fuckup he messed up buj still better dan PDP
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by Pat081: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
surveyProf:
Buhari would not survive this Saturday.... cry
Instead of dying carelessly for a Politician during Elections why not tell your parents to use you for Money Rituals. And this may be ur last post or comment in nairaland because u may be d one not to survive b4 dat day
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
madridguy:
Don't have time to tutor you on this. Go and buy government text book at any APC nearest bookshop close to you.

Ode
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
When it come to Presidential election, Edo and Delta state will vote out Buhari.

Other offices may go to APC but the name Buhari is a taboo to the true Edo's.

We can't forget so soon what he did to our amiable governor Late Prof.Ambrose Ali.
A man who stole nothing and died without a tent to his name, but was locked up an eventually killed by Buhari.

We will give Obaseki 4more years next year, but this year is BUHARI MUST GO!!!
WE GO SWEEP BUHARI FROM EDO-DELTA STATE AND 9JA IN GENERAL.

Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by Softness147: 12:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Only good at shadding people. what are ur manifesto. what have u done to deserve another 4 yrs not nagging like market women.
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by yagi01(m): 2:16am On Feb 15, 2019
zoba88:
APC National Chairman Oshiomhole was pictured campaigning for Buhari in Edo.While addressing Edo people,he said.....

'I am sorry I am coming at this time, I have been going round the country for the interest of all Nigerians, I have come and you people have received me well.

The message is simple and the message is APC.

Atiku is a bad message for Nigeria, Buhari is a thief catcher , support him to keep catching all the thieves in our dear country'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/oshiomhole-campaigns-for-buhari-in.html

Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by Emmanuel2127(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2019
I don't just that Short devil man call apc national charman pls don't want ur vote, VOTE ATIKU
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by gare(f): 2:53am On Feb 15, 2019
zoba88:
APC National Chairman Oshiomhole was pictured campaigning for Buhari in Edo.While addressing Edo people,he said.....

'I am sorry I am coming at this time, I have been going round the country for the interest of all Nigerians, I have come and you people have received me well.

The message is simple and the message is APC.

Atiku is a bad message for Nigeria, Buhari is a thief catcher , support him to keep catching all the thieves in our dear country'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/oshiomhole-campaigns-for-buhari-in.html

See him walking alone, no body with him in his own state and you tell me APC will win, is it not evidently clear its over for them.That is a national party chairman
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by Eddiepounds: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2019
AstralBody:
grin cheesy grin The chief theif catcher, couldn't catch this frog face crook?

The resemblance is striking
Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by Bamidey: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
oshomole retired Late Anennih, The igbinedions both father and son, Osunbor.. he even retired his fellow Oyegun
Brotherly, please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.