Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,707 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Historical Background Of Ikweres And Delta Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historical Background Of Ikweres And Delta Igbos? (649 Views)

Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos are igbos? / Special Conference On Securty In South East And Delta State Live On Channels Tv / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Historical Background Of Ikweres And Delta Igbos? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2010
I have been following with keen interest events on NL since i signed up.Guys like Ezeuche have really impressed me with efforts at preaching unity of Ndigbo.I have always believed that Ikweres and Delta Igbos are Igbos,however when you meet them,they are so quick to tell you that they are not Igbos probably for political reason.My question is:"What is the Historical Background of the Ikweres and the Delta Igbos?"Did they migrate to their present communities?If yes,from where?

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Will Not Contest The 2011 Elections - Efcc / Gang-up Against Me’ll Fail –jonathan ! / Nigeria On The Brink Of War - Pastor Adefarasin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.