Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Gang-up Against Me’ll Fail –jonathan ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gang-up Against Me’ll Fail –jonathan ! (647 Views)

Understanding The Gang Up Against Akanu Ibiam Intl Airport Enugu / APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) / The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang-up Against Me’ll Fail –jonathan ! by wales(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2010
Plans by four presidential aspirants of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to gang up against the candidature of President Goodluck Jonathan will fail, said the Director of Media and Publicity of the Jonathan Campaign Organization, Mr. Sully Abu, in a statement released yesterday.

According to Mr. Abu, “the verdict of Nigerians from all walks of life on posturing of these candidates is clear: a strong, united and forward-looking Nigeria under the joint ticket of Jonathan and Sambo is preferable to an opportunistic gang-up of strange bedfellows who seem ready to sacrifice the unity of the country if their individual ambitions cannot be met”.

He said the recent declaration by Jonathan at the Eagle Square, Abuja which drew a record crowd “quite clearly appears to have frightened his political opponents”. That rally, he added, was a testimony to the fact that “Nigerians have decided to take their destiny in their hands and write a new story for the country by going for the credible, progressive and forward-looking team of Jonathan and Sambo.”

Mr. Abu said that “the subterranean moves by this group would come to naught as Nigerians would not be deceived by men of yesterday into mortgaging their future.” Abu expressed confidence that Jonathan would confirm his wide acceptance by the generality of Nigerians by winning the PDP presidential primaries and emerge victorious in all the six zones of the country in the 2011 presidential elections.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/sept/23/national-23-09-2010-001.htm

Re: Gang-up Against Me’ll Fail –jonathan ! by rasputinn(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2010
And the reason this will happen is because both Atiku,Saraki and Babagida all all very selfish,unreasonable bastards
Re: Gang-up Against Me’ll Fail –jonathan ! by wales(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2010
Mr Jonathan all gang up against you will fail in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Gang-up Against Me’ll Fail –jonathan ! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2010
HERE IS THE PDP ZONING FORMULAR AS DRAWN IN 1999 AS I KNOW IT:

ASSUMING 2 TERMS EACH;

PRESIDENT V. P. SEN. PRES. H. OF REP
1999 SW NE SE NW
2007 NW SS NE SW
2015 SE NC SS NE
2023 NE SW NC SE
2031 SS NW SW NC
2039 NC SE NW SS
Re: Gang-up Against Me’ll Fail –jonathan ! by KnowAll(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2010
Mr Jonathan all gang up against you will fail in Jesus name Amen.

[size=14pt]Lets apply common sense to this, democracy is all about numbers, if your numbers does not stack up u would fail, there is no short cut to it. It is not a matter of prayer either; it is a matter of serious political horse trading promising your troops at times the impossibility.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

2011: Uncertainty Lingers In Babangida’s Camp / Nigeria On The Brink Of War - Pastor Adefarasin / Special Adviser To The President Fingers Okah In Abuja Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.