Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Your Opinion Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Your Opinion Please (261 Views)

Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live / Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? / How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Please by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
I sent one of my worker to go collect money from a costumer who is owing us, she has been going to collect debt from him all along, but when I got to the shop today as she gave me the money she collected from him, she said Oga I won't be going to collect money from the said guy coz he tried forcing him self on her today as in rape ooooo, that after giving her the money inside his office coz he has a small office in his shop, he begin to torch her and tried pinning on the table than she screamed before he let her off. I know she can't lie against him and the girl in question is an innocent girl hustling to help her widow mother. I dey vex! Just feel like killing the idiot
Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Don't send her again na
Re: Your Opinion Please by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
jasonguru:
Don't send her again na

I won't send her again at all. But it's disgusting for someone like him to try such nonsense. He has his own family oooo and has money to afford any kind of girl he desires why want to ruin the innocent girl's life

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by 4reala(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ezebinaugwu:

I won't send her again at all. But it's disgusting for someone like him to try such nonsense. He has his own family oooo and has money to afford any kind of girl he desires why want to ruin the innocent girl's life
You know, some men dont think with their brain but with their d**k

(1) (Reply)

Rescheduled Polls: Don’t Dare Nigeria’s Sovereignty – COAS Buratai Warns / Help! Why Do We Need PIN To Make Transactions Via Banks' USSD? / Emmanuel Ekainu Blog Setup Promo For Your Business, Personality And Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.