Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

See The Moment Saraki Was Mobbed By APC Supporters In Ilorin State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Saraki Was Mobbed By APC Supporters In Ilorin State (1053 Views)

Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Saraki Was Mobbed By APC Supporters In Ilorin State by Admin4322(f): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bukola Saraki was mobbed by APC supporters in Kwara, Ilorin State. He shared a video on twitter of Apc supporters hailing him.

He wrote:

“As we wrap up our campaigns, Kwarans across our great state have totally keyed into our message of
a #BetterNigeria with PDP, and they are all ready and willing to work towards this goal on Saturday as #NigeriaDecides.”

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/see-the-moment-saraki-was-mobbed-by-apc-supporters-in-ilorin-state
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: See The Moment Saraki Was Mobbed By APC Supporters In Ilorin State by Admin4322(f): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nice

Re: See The Moment Saraki Was Mobbed By APC Supporters In Ilorin State by SolutionMee: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy

Good for democracy grin

Man of the people... Buhari! Menopause is knocking.

Tinubu! You still they do shakara ooo.

Or nah February 16 you won discover Moon-go-pack

Ele lelele... I don discover Moongopack. grin grin grin
Re: See The Moment Saraki Was Mobbed By APC Supporters In Ilorin State by magoo10(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari and apc have been marked for destruction come Failbuhari 16.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Saraki Was Mobbed By APC Supporters In Ilorin State by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
have decided that since Buhari whom I trust or we trust have failed us, I thought within me the need to liberate some persons from zombiism, and so far my approach had yielded some significant result of about 200 individuals, all of us are going to vote with our family and friends which at the end might surpass 300 persons...
I'm proud of this achievement.N power and other social security schemes are not the cure to poverty and unemployment. At best, they are only managing your poverty.
Vote for Atiku so that your poverty can be cured.Atiku is more expose and enlightened than Buhari.
That's the fact.
Whatever decision you have decided to take today without glancing through the future and it effect, just remember that decision will last you four 4 years.
Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Saraki Was Mobbed By APC Supporters In Ilorin State by Admin4322(f): 6:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Public Apology / Orji Kalu Wins Abia North Senatorial Elections / Labaran Maku Dumps Governorship Ambition, Declares Support For PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.