Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC (27440 Views)

See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by damilola4162(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2021
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has revealed the reason for having the former Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki in its custody, Newspremises reports.

It was widely reported on Saturday that EFCC allegedly arrested the former Senate President.

But EFCC spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren confirmed to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that Saraki was invited for questioning over allegations of corruption and money laundering.

He stated that the immediate past Senate president was in the commission’s custody for continuation of interrogation.

Meanwhile, Saraki in a statement explained that he was not arrested but on his own volition went to the EFCC’s office.

The statement read in part:

“It would be recalled that following the order of the Federal High Court, Abuja, on the Fundamental Human Rights case filed by Dr. Saraki during the period of the former chairman of the EFCC which precluded the commission from investigating the former senate President until the matter is dispensed with, the commission at the last hearing on July 14, 2021, pleaded with the judge that the order was preventing them from doing.

According to Saraki, he had nothing to hide and was at the commission’s office to clear the above matter.

https://newspremises.com.ng/why-saraki-was-in-our-office-efcc/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Monogamy: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Just a reminder..

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by inoki247: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2021
ok
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by illicit(m): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Boring

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by TOTOnigga: 6:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Honestly, I don't know what he is still looking for in that team....sign a new contract at Barcelona for me is not good for his career...I Think he's been there for too long... he needs to explore other leagues other than la Liga... anyways, what do I know..I just pity barca this season, I no know weda them use this messi guy swear for them.

27 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by November24(f): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2021
The untouchables of UAR. These guys are the Nigeria Mafias,forget their fighting in public.
They are all acting

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Oga oo
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by OMOJOHN001: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Better
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by benjamin007: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Buying bitcoin at your Rate

₿₿₿₿₿₿

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Owodiran1(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2021
9th to comment grin

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by tempest01(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2021
The persuasion arm of APC. They want him to join. You know how you want to do the do without telling the person directly you want to do?

9 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by MisterGrace: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2021
Saraki is smart.
He's emotionally intelligent too.

Now that he's cleared his name, he can confidently put out his campaign posters and fight for the seat of the president.

Even though, I don't totally trust him with our funds, he's millions way better than what we have in Aso Rock.

Buhari, based on his actions and reactions, is by far the worst president Nigeria ever had. You can dispute this claim all you want, but that's the bitter truth.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Savagecontents: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Distraction from Abba kyari sega

8 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by dfrost: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Invited not arrested.

Bloggers will hasten destruction of this country faster than anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Dagger111(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Honestly, I don't know what he is still looking for in that team....sign a new contract at Barcelona for me is not good for his career...I Think he's been there for too long... he needs to explore other leagues other than la Liga... anyways, what do I know..I just pity barca this season, I no know weda them use this messi guy swear for them.

Sir are you okay?
I've said it so many times that 1 of 4 persons in Nigeria are psychologically imbalance, una no go hear, till one well dressed and cooperate person hold u for road and bite off ur ears, una go take me serious then.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2021
Interesting
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Graplly: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by malikkabey: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Penguin2: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Oloye Bukola Saraki!

The Maradona of Nigerian politics.

Saraki/Obi2023 is still a goal in sight should Nigerians consider Atiku too old.

7 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Idiots. Always investigating and investigating or negotiating in kiyari methods. If to say our system is very efficient, you will see that majority of our law enforcement are tailors at night, public officers in the day.
This case will drag until 2035 and eventually discharge him. Nigeria can't work again. Its not a curse.

3 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by manhaley5: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Na to stop am for 2023 moves.

Anyways, Buy your original power bank.

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by ignis: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2021
because he refused to join APC.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by BritishAirways: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Because people shouted his name more at eid prayer ground in ilorin more than the current governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by smartNerd: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Jostoman: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Savagecontents:
Distraction from Abba kyari sega
exactly
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Jostoman: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2021
As election is fast approaching I know that EFCC will surely come for PDP prominent member and I know that Saraki will be their main target but PDP should not allow anybody to slow them down from now on no matter their threat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by seunlayi(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Same noni
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Waffarianman(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2021
Confused people everywhere
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by deedo93(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2021
When will you guys invite David Mark

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Bomb Blast At IDP Camp In Adamawa State / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room / Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.