Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign (23271 Views)

Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by apostle24: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:
Why are all these useless articles coming up? If anything Peter Obi killed atiku chances of winning. He has started using his hired media base to push the narrative that he contributed immensely to Atiku campaign.. lol

It is a common knowledge that birds of same feather flops together so I don't expect anything better from the follower of president as PMB
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by chukseric504869: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
february 16 isnot far,still meet u in this thread and ask u how far,election is far more than noise making. bt let somebody no shout rigging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by rexwalters: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
HarunaWest:
4 years ago,I voted Buhari, On Saturday,I will vote Atiku....The beauty of Democracy
Who will trust your judgment,once beaten twice shy?You claim you were wrong in 2015,the blind cannot lead the blind,only confused,clueless bats will follow you in 2019 to vote atiku.
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by globemoney: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Salvador1:
lol e pain am

Obi you hated is now a force that cannot be reckoned with
Force of gravity? Or force of what? Dreamer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by blowjob: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://thepunditng.com/peter-obi-the-force-behind-atikus-grassroot-campaign/
THIEVES, USELESS PUNKS, INVESTMENTIN STATE FUNDS ON PERSONAL BUSINESS..SPIT..THIEVES

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by globemoney: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
MeanChris:

It's no longer funny.. Today is my last day of replying you.., before you spread your bitterness to me. I no na nsogbu but you don't know
It will always be funny. Peter Obi doesn’t know you, will likely never know you but here you want to die on top his matter after being brainwashed.. are you sure you are an Igbo man? Or follow follow almajiri..
anyway your tears won’t stop the ministry from moving forward. Sorry
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Light1259: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You don't have PVC Mr.

Online you can only make noise.

Who told you I don't have?
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by AllenSpencer: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Light1259:

Who told you I don't have?

You don't have!
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Salvador1: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:

Force of gravity? Or force of what? Dreamer
lol rant of a serial loser
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Bolo12: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Bolo12: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
mycar:
Giving them a try is jot a bad idea, forget PDP , APC , we all are Nigerians and deserve better.
You will be happy when everyone around you is happy.
Please Nigeria, tribalism has for once not aided our life expectancy.
Dead does not not belong to any tribe anymore

Exactly, we deserve Better. A #BetterNigeria
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Rotimi47: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
By Monday man go know who is who; so no need to argue or fight as Feb election result will clear some people eyes and blow their minds big time grin
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by nzeobi(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:

Haha.. I know you are typing this in pains. After this election everyone would have know Peter Obi as a lying crook who has no ideas except China.
Go on twitter everyone is now calling him Obi China.. cheesy was it my propaganda? cheesy

Guess what, there will be no more platform speeches where he deceives gullible Nigerians like you with lies, infact he will be going into retirement as no politician will take him seriously considering he has no support base except his funded social media team that are not on ground. All SE leaders rejected him.

That’s why we are now seeing different articles like this from his social media team trying to massage his battered ego.

Ndo cheesy
with all your bile and hate, when will someone from your lineage achieve half of what Peter Obi achieved.

I advice you to focus your energy on becoming a better person than hating a successful man.
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Bolo12: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:
Why are all these useless articles coming up? If anything Peter Obi killed atiku chances of winning. He has started using his hired media base to push the narrative that he contributed immensely to Atiku campaign.. lol

Uhn he did. I wonder what nakes you think otherwise
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by globemoney: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Salvador1:
lol rant of a serial loser
Saturday we shall know cheesy
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Bolo12: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

He is the clog in Atiku's campaign in reality.

Is he not a South East man again.

That guy has shot Atiku down up North already and buried him in the West.

No sense in the statement
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Bolo12: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

He is the clog in Atiku's campaign in reality.

Is he not a South East man again.

That guy has shot Atiku down up North already and buried him in the West.

No sense in this statement
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by oganoble(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:

Haha.. I know you are typing this in pains. After this election everyone would have know Peter Obi as a lying crook who has no ideas except China.
Go on twitter everyone is now calling him Obi China.. cheesy was it my propaganda? cheesy

Guess what, there will be no more platform speeches where he deceives gullible Nigerians like you with lies, infact he will be going into retirement as no politician will take him seriously considering he has no support base except his funded social media team that are not on ground. All SE leaders rejected him.

That’s why we are now seeing different articles like this from his social media team trying to massage his battered ego.

Ndo cheesy
i don’t understand you. What is wrong with copying from China, a country that is working. Personally I believe only Peter Obi will yield more results than buhari and Osinbajo combined

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Bolo12: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
aremuforlife:
I'm yet to see is grassroots campaign in West, middle belt and North. You are only hyping him
you've not being looking tbh
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Light1259: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You don't have!
Yes I'm in my villa now
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Light1259: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You don't have!
Yes I'm in my villa
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by MARKETfund: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Factfinder1:
grin
Emmanuel Kings

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akiara:
The combination of Atiku and Obi is actually a movement of personalities who are successful in Business.

A Business man understands growth in his company and employees.

Nigeria is Country, not a business. To manage a country you need philosophy, not a business idea.
A businessman will not tell you when o lose billions, such a silent-lost is not acceptable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Omar09(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:

Ndo cheesy

Biko all SE leaders are not the people..... The leaders may reject him doesn't mean we the people also rejected him.
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Silentgenius(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
BMC well done oh. You are working round the clock for your 30k salary. Senseless post
globemoney:

Ndo cheesy
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Leksyddami: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
We are now at a crossroads. We either choose to perpetuate the tyranny and slavery of a crude, cruel and barbaric  feudal tenant  state or we insist on freedom and democracy.
 APC egbekegbe
And shedding of innocent blood...
Everywhere they go, they leave behind:
Sorrows , tears , pain
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by globemoney: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Omar09:

Biko all SE leaders are not the people..... The leaders may reject him doesn't mean we the people also rejected him.
So where did the people accept him. At least we know the leaders
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by globemoney: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Silentgenius:
BMC well done oh. You are working round the clock for your 30k salary. Senseless post
And yours is senseful post? Fool
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Mark4nextlevel: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
peter obi acting like he is smart..d guy is empty..he is jst an average igbo man only devoted to his biz n notin more...
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by CYPRIANOSI: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
omooba969:

Lolcheesy...Don't you trust him again? cheesy cheesy cheesy
u knw how politicians be nah once they are there ,they forget about the voters
Re: Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign by Akiara: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Is that all?

globemoney:

It’s a sponsored article by Obi himself probably written by his social media team boys Akiara or meanchris grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members / How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? / Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.