Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ (47781 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by zinizta: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
diadem10:
Because Atiku us a thief who invest government properties and money into family business even as his voice candidate, Peter Obiliar has been doing so far.

The airlines staffs who were forced to retire as a result of Atiku shambolic privatisation were just payed their pension by Buhari. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

We have so many uneducated literates... Why are you bothering yourself to enlighten the blind leading the blind? Pls allow them fall into the ditch....

They want to sow corruption and reap excellence... Shior!!! Pathetic case

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by zinizta: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
zinizta:

We have so many uneducated literates... Why are you bothering yourself to enlighten the blind leading the blind? Pls allow them fall into the ditch....

They want to sow corruption and reap excellence... Shior!!! Pathetic case
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Phorlorunso: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
DMerciful:
Ogun State is fully Atikulated!
Atikulated ko. If I give you backhand ehn you go dey see double. We're too educated here in Ogun to associate ourselves with a corruption personified candidate. Trust me Bubu no even need campaign here. He's got our votes anytime anyway

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
princemillla:
He disappointed me by not going to ogun state.

All the same wish him the best on Saturday
Staying back from ogun was a tactical move. There are 2 PDP factions in Ogun, Atiku can't support one without the other revolting just like what happened to APC.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by perfectsmiles(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
maberry:
I still think he should have campaigned there

Don't worry sir he will campaign there in your dream tonight
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Oricha79(m): 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
OLUWABIG:

pictures of Itakpewarri railway pls

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by OLUWABIG(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Oricha79:

Thanks seeing is believe but I still want the incompetent old man out
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
jeroba1:
just now in Kano police arrest a car carrying 17 sacks of voting paper that has been thumb printed by apc.

When you are tired, you will rest wailer.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by bizzibodi(m): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2019
jeroba1:
just now in Kano police arrest a car carrying 17 sacks of voting paper that has been thumb printed by apc.
Fake news
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by wizkidblogger(f): 1:12am On Feb 15, 2019
MrMcJay:
There was no enough time to go to Ogun state but there was enough time to go to Dubai twice.

The truth is that Pdp is heavily polarised in Ogun State with 2 different sets of Excos. The faction loyal to Atiku is the Adebutu faction and those ones have lost at the Court. Buruji Kashamu doesn't give a hoot about Atiku and Buruji's is the legally recognised faction.

Atiku would lose in Ogun state that one is sure.

Why are you exposing this na? lolz
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Myde4naija(m): 2:23am On Feb 15, 2019
With ur option of candidate your are not patriotic,

You want thriving economy yet infrastructure is not important......... Even the basic economics thought you more than that.
vingeophysicist:
Naturally, opposition parties do not need campaign to eject the incumbent government because they have left this country economy in shamble. A sane and patriotic citizen will vote this president out, just same way we did to jonathan.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Myde4naija(m): 2:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Oricha79:
they will claim that they started it, what PDP knows is starting a project but they don't know how to complete them. The same ways they start their national Secretariat and abandon it.

Maybe they are waiting for Buhari to complete that for them too.

I pity the foolish and shortsighted Nigerians that think PDP has done anything good for this country.

I pray for all of you that your life will be run exactly how PDP has run this country during the period they stayed in power. Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by ebony2011(m): 3:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Started giving excuses already.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Emedu(m): 3:36am On Feb 15, 2019
sign of default and excuse if voted!
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Emedu(m): 3:38am On Feb 15, 2019
jeroba1:

lol. mumu
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Oricha79(m): 5:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Myde4naija:
they will claim that they started it, the PDP know start project but they don't know how to complete them. The same ways they start their national Secretariat and abandon it.

Maybe they are waiting for Buhari to complete that for them too.

I pity the foolish and shortsighted Nigerians that think PDP has done anything good for this country.

I pray for all of you that your life will be run exactly ho PDP has run tji country the the period they stayed in power. Amen
my brother the way they reason weak me sometime.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by oseremhe: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2019
to all apc supporters we want to assure you that victory insha Allah is sure.

the opposition are just trying to talk away their fears, they know very well they are going to lose.

as far as we are concerned it is practically impossible for buhari to lose this election as democracy is a game of numbers, we have the numbers so no need to worry.

apc win the last presidential elections with about 2.57 million votes, with about 98% of this support base still largely intact.

while the opposition may want to lay claim to making inroads in buhari's strongholds they seem to forget that the apc have also achieved same in some hitherto pdp strongholds like akwa ibom, delta and cross river states.

to those banking on the votes of the south east, be reminded of the fact that apathy and low voter turnout has always characterized this region, don't be decieved by the total number of registerd voters here.

as things stands now the pdp needs to gets almost 3 million new votes to equal buhari's support base and some extra to win, with the power of incumbency another debacle to grapple with

just cast your vote in peace there is no cause for alarm
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Myde4naija:
With ur option of candidate your are not patriotic,

You want thriving economy yet infrastructure is not important ......... Even the basic economics thought you more than that.
From my comment did I endorse any candidate? certainly, No!. I am tired of this administration, they are frustrating businesses and making graduate jobless. I am feeling the heat my dear, our public sector still experience the same looting and corrupt practices the previous administration suffered. I am only vying for a positive change. Moreover which infrastructure has this government execute.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by SCAMDOCTOR: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Uiui12:
See below
fool go and find a good job. dominique check this fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.