Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt (41846 Views)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by dfrost: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2019
Slynation:
Wow....7yr old 100m in 13.48secs
Usain Bolt should just say bye bye to your records in advance

Not possible. With which legs?
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by theoldpretender(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2019
Osas227:
Have you heard ….

Mr, comment on the article. Kid is showing you good habits...and you are here promoting your latest scam.
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by sirSixtus(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2019
Come this one no be 7yrs nahw, please can you put him to run with people in their 18, oh my God USA no go allow this guy think say e mama no from another country, even to go drink water they go dry watch am, mehn, watch out for the next gold medalist winner of the World, with this kind run at 7 this guy go start to dry win gold medal for Olympic games by the age of 11yrs and end up winning up to 30 gold in Olympic only. Love him already........
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by apelike1: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
EdoNation:
Meet Rudolph Ingram, the 7yrs old  athlete touted as potentially the next Usain Bolt .

Ingram, known as 'Blaze', went viral six months ago after basketball star Lebron James posted a clip of him laying waste to the opposition in a local game of American Football.

And since then, the viral sensation's popularity has exploded even further.

On an Instagram account controlled by his father, Ingram can be seen smashing records left, right and centre as he leaves other kids in his dust.

In the Video 'Blaze' can be seen running in a variety of track races. In each one none of the other kids can even get near him.

Ingram's explosive exploits have seen his Instagram follower count rise to a massive 270,000 Confirmed on Viralmula.Com.

On the account, operated by his father Rudolph Ingram Sr, it is claimed that the tiny athlete completed his 100m run in just 13.48 seconds - only a few seconds off Usain Bolt.

Blaze seems to be blessed with the sort of genetics most people could only dream of, having sported abs since he was just five-years-old.

Also a keen American Football player, Ingram was was reportedly measured at less than four-feet tall and less than 23kg at the start of the 2018 season. He scored 10 touchdowns last season for the Tampa Ravens and was named the team’s MVP for the season. Watch him running Here

Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/02/rudolph-ingram/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLMWU4Dhd8
just give him time! When you start giving those ladies diiccck. That's the beginning of your career downfall
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by amahthelma(f): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
you actually opened NL so you can do your begging professionally here abi
It only God that can save people like you
So during doz long strike holiday,you could not even find a work to do so it could fetch you just small change
If you were to find a qork for example a salesboy in a company or any enterprise
At least dey should b paying u 15k in a month
And diz ASUU strike lasted for 3month
So By now u should b having like 45k
Or are you telling me you weren't wise enough to think of diz suggestion
Well my dear you go beg tire for der
I pray no1 helps u
Cos m sure that is how you have been begging on Twitter,Instagram and other social apps
E dey your blood continue!
IDIOT.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by kidora: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
GOD BLESS
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by SCAMDOCTOR: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
solablings:

You don change name again scammer.? I have proof of this guy being a scammer.

He doesn't have anything to offer you. You only pay him the token he requested for and block you outrightly.
all of them are greedy sons of bi*ches, I will report them till thy kingdom come
you can also help by tagging a mod or clicking the report button.
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by gonkin(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2019
U sure say this one no be dwarf so. 6packs 7 years. O boy

He's got more packs than Bruce Wayne in a batman costume
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by miketayo(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2019
u cant tell if he will maintain his pace at that age, if he continues at that pace after clocking 14 then he might be the next bolt
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by oneTIMEman(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2019
This is dope
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Mosco100(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2019
When a Nigerian who just wakes up from sleep some weeks to Olympic come to contest alongside this boy, he will be expecting gold ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by speedy01(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2019
Drop small odd for free trial after we discuss business
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by fvckme(f): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
LINTUNE:
christ!..cant u see his childish face undecided
What was your first thought when you saw Aki and Pawpaw the first time on tv?
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Cindy95(f): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
fvckme:
This boy is not seven years... He just got small body
lol... naija mentality... u think he is in a country that doesn't keep data of people and fakes age like shit....
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by LINTUNE(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2019
fvckme:

What was your first thought when you saw Aki and Pawpaw the first time on tv?
grin..geez can u compare their old looking face to this kid undecided
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Mike008(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2019
He's got his sport genes spot on. He'll go places
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by EmekaBlue(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
cool
He can only be the "next Usain bolt" when he is in a country that appreciates and develops young talents, not in one that disregards talented youngsters
Just imagine if Anthony Joshua had started and continued his boxing carier in Nigeria undecided undecided
lucky he is not in nigeria
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Slynation(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2019
dfrost:

Not possible. With which legs?

His legs off course.... Or do u have any plans to give that young lad sifia injury?? grin
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by ClearFlair: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:
A kid with packs? Not good. Let a child be a child even with the talent.

They didn’t force the abs on him nah
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Precial419: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Abeg if you guys want to hail this young man hail him. Which one is let kids be kids, all those that enjoyed your childhood by playing in the sands, can you tell one thing it has done for you or the lesson gained. Kids these days are really growing fast, he is not the only. There's is even the case of 3 years old who has published more than two books which are series books, kids who are drummers, kids who have calculator brains or mathematicians already. Let's just pray he doesn't go into drugs that will ruin him quickly jare. I think maybe that's still what is disturbing country, we think there is still time. Some parents don't even know that the best time to even train a kids talents are his earliest stage. It would just become natural to them. Pls we need kids like this naija who other others will readily promote through media at least they must get help in some way
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Oluwaseydex(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
jamex93:
I was wao

When I saw the videos

Well

If you can add members to telegram channel

Indicate please
I have a very active telegram channel you cab run ads on.DM me on 0 8 1 8 9 6 1 5 2 4 8 for business
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Okoroawusa: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:
my point exactly

1 Like

Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Crossbow(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:

You get packs from workouts.. Nothing wrong with it, perhaps you meant he shouldn't be showing it off but nothing is still wrong with that.. smiley
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Ugosample(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:

I don't see what's wrong with the packs tho
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by ikezuora4689(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:
madam go work out....and stop making noise....him having packs won't stop him from being a child or growing up....his parents is grooming him for the future.....most parents in Nigeria failed in this aspect....if I have a family today...once it's 6am me,my wife and our kids most hit the gym....I don't want one pot bellied woman in my house
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Teenaira: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
cool
He can only be the "next Usain bolt" when he is in a country that appreciates and develops young talents, not in one that disregards talented youngsters
Just imagine if Anthony Joshua had started and continued his boxing carier in Nigeria undecided undecided

Sure he would have been a talented farmer or herdsman
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Etizz: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
How can a 7years old have six packs while I am here looking for just 2packs?

Is dat possible??
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Hidentity(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:
I agree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Babymama, Olga With One Of Their Twins (PICTURED) / Kanu Nwankwo & Amarachi Watch Arsenal Last Match / Angola Congratulates Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.