Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt (42048 Views)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Saltoflife: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Afonja007:
which local gun? Stop all this chest beating even oba of Benin was giving only mirrow to see him self he start dancing azonto ,you invented local gun and ten to twenty white men conquared your land? Oga the moment we start telling our self the truth will improve but if we keep lying to our self like your doing now we will not go any where?
Omg looking deeply you tend to be saying the truth. Which means you're the real African man. Who never believes in himself but adores the whites.

Anyway is Obatala white. Is Orunmila white. Is Oya white. It was people like you that cause all our heritage to erode simply because you think and act same. I'm sure you will teach younger ones same.

The flash here is you will never be white. Micheal Jackson tried. But thanks to God for the likes of Jayz and Akin who knows the strength and depth in tge African race and who represents same
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Afonja007: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Saltoflife:

Omg looking deeply you tend to be saying the truth. Which means you're the real African man. Who never believes in himself but adores the whites.

Anyway is Obatala white. Is Orunmila white. Is Oya white. It was people like you that cause all our heritage to erode simply because you think and act same. I'm sure you will teach younger ones same.

The flash here is you will never be white. Micheal Jackson tried. But thanks to God for the likes of Jayz and Akin who knows the strength and depth in tge African race and who represents same

obatala my black ass and useless orunmila where was your useless gods that can't defend you when white people came?apart from your so called obas and oloyes sacrificing heads of humans to your obatala and your useless orunmila what else is their work?if Jay-Z love african let him go to ile ife and start worshipping your useless obatala,Ooni of ife will finish worshiping his useless 400 deities then when his sick he will enter plane and go to western world to treat him self and hungry man like you want me to believe in useless obatala? angryI don't blame you ,why not use obatala local phone to surf internet
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Saltoflife: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Afonja007:
obatala my black ass and useless orunmila where was your useless gods that can't defend you when white people came?apart from your so called obas and oloyes sacrificing heads of humans to your obatala and your useless orunmila what else is their work?if Jay-Z love african let him go to ile ife and start worshipping your useless obatala,Ooni of ife will finish worshiping his useless 400 deities then when his sick he will enter plane and go to western world to treat him self and hungry man like you want me to believe in useless obatala? angryI don't blame you ,why not use obatala local phone to surf internet

You've changed the narrative o...I didn't say worshiping them..I only said they are not whites.
You also said hungry me. (You seem good with usage of foul words).
But let's proceed. Assuming I agree Africans didn't do well enough. Will abandoning US now make the whites accept us. No matter how bad your father's house is, it will forever be your father's house.
Try and let's all get a solution not all this modern slavery were into.. praying and fasting to get visas to do menial jobs etc.. biko
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Afonja007: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Saltoflife:

You've changed the narrative o...I didn't say worshiping them..I only said they are not whites.
You also said hungry me. (You seem good with usage of foul words).
But let's proceed. Assuming I agree Africans didn't do well enough. Will abandoning US now make the whites accept us. No matter how bad your father's house is, it will forever be your father's house.
Try and let's all get a solution not all this modern slavery were into.. praying and fasting to get visas to do menial jobs etc.. biko
if doing menial job in Europe can help me up lift my family in Nigeria is better than stealing pants or killing people as badoo boys are doing at ikorodu what of ritual killing going on?if am arguing with oyibo people I may lie to them that Nigeria is heaven on earth but what I hate is my fellow country man coming to tell me how powerful or how advanced Nigeria is I will warn him or her to stop ,you don't need to tell me about Nigeria am from Nigeria i lived for 14 years in lagos enugu 2years now am ph all na the same no light no good roads no water no drainage refuse where
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Saltoflife: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afonja007:
if doing menial job in Europe can help me up lift my family in Nigeria is better than stealing pants or killing people as badoo boys are doing at ikorodu what of ritual killing going on?if am arguing with oyibo people I may lie to them that Nigeria is heaven on earth but what I hate is my fellow country man coming to tell me how powerful or how advanced Nigeria is I will warn him or her to stop ,you don't need to tell me about Nigeria am from Nigeria i lived for 14 years in lagos enugu 2years now am ph all na the same no light no good roads no water no drainage refuse where

Well said. God will bless your huzzle. But based on what you just said , you're a youngman. I pr as y fir the best for you. Just like you I'm aware of the challenges in Nigeria. I'm only saying let's look for solutions to it. USA has more problems than us. Just that individual problems differ. Nigeria can only do better. NB: Not all Nigerians are broke/poor. All the pant, bad oo etc vices are fir kids with exuberances. God bless Nigeria. God bless you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen Farther In Limbo As Lukaku Joins Napoli / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre / Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.