Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt (41852 Views)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:
A kid with packs? Not good. Let a child be a child even with the talent.
I need some massage 2day
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Go and be teaching Maths and make money.

There's dignity in labor.
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by SkinnyNigga: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
you never see real Hunger... see old format.. yahoo goat
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Meskaofficial1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
cool
He can only be the "next Usain bolt" when he is in a country that appreciates and develops young talents, not in one that disregards talented youngsters
Just imagine if Anthony Joshua had started and continued his boxing carier in Nigeria undecided undecided
Before dem tell u say his frm naija SMH.. PEOPLE SEF
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Towersport(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
jamex93:
I was wao

When I saw the videos

Well

If you can add members to telegram channel

Indicate please

I can do that for you.

Check my signature.
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Saltoflife:
I'm blessed to be an African man. Raw talent everywhere. I hope he is nutured and groomed to success not all this hype the media can give.

Black men are use.less and are bottom feeders, so you know.
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by lordthree(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
cleary:

But you have money to buy data grin grin
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by freethesheeple(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
EdoNation:
Meet Rudolph Ingram, the 7yrs old  athlete touted as potentially the next Usain Bolt .

Ingram, known as 'Blaze', went viral six months ago after basketball star Lebron James posted a clip of him laying waste to the opposition in a local game of American Football.

And since then, the viral sensation's popularity has exploded even further.

On an Instagram account controlled by his father, Ingram can be seen smashing records left, right and centre as he leaves other kids in his dust.

In the Video 'Blaze' can be seen running in a variety of track races. In each one none of the other kids can even get near him.

Ingram's explosive exploits have seen his Instagram follower count rise to a massive 270,000 Confirmed on Viralmula.Com.

On the account, operated by his father Rudolph Ingram Sr, it is claimed that the tiny athlete completed his 100m run in just 13.48 seconds - only a few seconds off Usain Bolt.

Blaze seems to be blessed with the sort of genetics most people could only dream of, having sported abs since he was just five-years-old.

Also a keen American Football player, Ingram was was reportedly measured at less than four-feet tall and less than 23kg at the start of the 2018 season. He scored 10 touchdowns last season for the Tampa Ravens and was named the team’s MVP for the season. Watch him running Here

Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/02/rudolph-ingram/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLMWU4Dhd8

shave his Hair and his power is gone....
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by freethesheeple(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
cleary:

oh boy you go beg tire eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
he has a talent.
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by thorpido(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:
His packs look more like he was born that way and not from consistent exercise.He looks like someone with a bit of congenital muscular hypertrophy.
If they ran some blood tests on him,he'll probably have elevated hormone levels.That could play a role in why he is so fast.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by rkennyking(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
jamex93:
I was wao

When I saw the videos

Well

Indicate please
group for what
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Akuruoulo(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:

Without training he will not live up-to the talent.
And with the training there must be packs
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Akuruoulo(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:

Have you ever seen a potbelly somebody running tracks?
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:

Continuous sprint running will effortlessly give you 6+ packs. No extra lifting needed.

It's one of the greatest total body workout. I've experienced it 1st hand.

Just 2 weeks of simple sprint workout at a stadium- my abs became hard & took shape not to talk of someone who's been going it for maybe a couple years..

The greatest female tennis players of all time started training as children. Today, they enjoy the best and greatest things of life.

If the gift of a child is identified at an early age. There is the need to encourage and develop it. That's why the western world have the greatest of everything: best artists, best sport champions, best inventors, you name it.

"Train up a child in the way that he should go" isn't primarily about training them in the ways of the Lord alone.

Train them in the gifts/ talents that they have so when they are old, it will not depart from them.

Everything in life has it's pros and cons so why not take the bull by the horn at an early age anyways?
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Akuruoulo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:
Have you ever seen a potbelly somebody running tracks
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by staen: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:
.. let a child be a child even with the talent ... Trash .. one of d reasons why naija is till backwards ... Kids are being innovatives over there ours are here cramming the book of psalms
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by showafrica(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
If him begin drink and fukkk that's the end.
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Koralords: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
mysportdab:
Dope
I swear hope them never Dey give am steroids see Thais 6 packs on a 6 year old
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by optimusprime2(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Now it would get interesting if he hits 6"4 at 15/16 yrs old...
That's the birth of a Usain bolt indeed- Physicality to match the talent and technique.
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by 10kgod(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
jamex93:
I was wao
When I saw the videos

Well
Indicate please

I can add members to your telegram channel.
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by jamex93(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
10kgod:

I can add members to your telegram channel.

Chat up on watsapp

Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by jamex93(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Towersport:

I can do that for you.

Check my signature.

Chat up on watsapp

Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by enomakos(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
cool
He can only be the "next Usain bolt" when he is in a country that appreciates and develops young talents, not in one that disregards talented youngsters
Just imagine if Anthony Joshua had started and continued his boxing carier in Nigeria undecided undecided
AJ will have end up in mushin as a conductor

1 Like

Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Saltoflife: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Philpham:

Black men are use.less and are bottom feeders, so you know.
Please give me an example of use.less
Africans only struggle when you want to be first in a foreign land. Our heritage is different from the whites but we don't stay true to our calling. We're always trying to be like the whites. God will help us not to loose it completely.
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Saltoflife: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Afonja007:
so what will white people that invented plane satellite fax machine mobile phone tv phone fridge train car internet name it if your them what will you say ? : undecided
We invented arrows , local guns, brick blocks etc.
Look African excited well before the Europeans. Our strength was in our culture. But they took that away and gave us what? Technology which causes both good and harm as well....I'm African and what I have the whites don't have. Sikena. Stay through to who you are and we will discover ourselves more to do exploits instead of thinking were no where near good. Haba
Re: Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt by Afonja007: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Saltoflife:

We invented arrows , local guns, brick blocks etc.
Look African excited well before the Europeans. Our strength was in our culture. But they took that away and gave us what? Technology which causes both good and harm as well....I'm African and what I have the whites don't have. Sikena. Stay through to who you are and we will discover ourselves more to do exploits instead of thinking were no where near good. Haba
which local gun? Stop all this chest beating even oba of Benin was giving only mirrow to see him self he start dancing azonto ,you invented local gun and ten to twenty white men conquared your land? Oga the moment we start telling our self the truth will improve but if we keep lying to our self like your doing now we will not go any where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo / Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu State Takes Shape (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.