Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (18667 Views)

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ugoerico:
yes courts or rotary offices or the issuers of the documents or your local gov't council

Thanks sir

Can you attend to the other question??

I guess it's the photocopy they are going to legalize??
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Its schengen visa.....i think applying for postgraduate is the best option.....i think they still offer free tuition....
Adiahakiet:
thanks for your response. Can you please share more about finland and the process of securing a visa
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ugoerico(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Thanks sir

Can you attend to the other question??

I guess it's the photocopy they are going to legalize??
yes it's the copy but the originals must be sighted..
Yes EU work permits are recognised in Germany, once you present it, another temporary one will be issued to you.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ugoerico:
yes it's the copy but the originals must be sighted..
Yes EU work permits are recognised in Germany, once you present it, another temporary one will be issued to you.

Not a work permit. I meant a student work permit issued by another EU country, say, working with a Romanian student work permit in Germany during the holidays.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Ugoerico:
yeah it's a pity the damage the strike and system entirely are causing people...I am happy you are resuming the scouting...do more ok, day and night..try www.DAAD.de opportunities there are much..yes I share you stark resolve to leave the so called country, but I would not like you to follow the visit visa route and end up suffering with your first class...
That's why you should exhaust all academic possibilities.
May I ask rada softly...do u have any skill outside your degree? Skills relating to your discipline, either in terms of certification or training course?
thanks a million sir.
Really not much but HSE certifications.
Also did few professional courses on Aspen Hysis, CHEMCAD etc.
Started Database (OCA) with AFRIHUB but yet to write the professional exams.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ugoerico(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Not a work permit. I meant a student work permit issued by another EU country, say, working with a Romanian student work permit in Germany during the holidays.
Hey I said EU work permitsssss(no exception mentioned) student work permits included.
Mind you that Romania is EU but not a Schengen country so no free movement for you from there to Germany without a Visa!!!
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ugoerico(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Adiahakiet:
thanks a million sir.
Really not much but HSE certifications.
Also did few professional courses on Aspen Hysis, CHEMCAD etc.
Started Database (OCA) with AFRIHUB but yet to write the professional exams.
please never try visit visa migration with these harnessable qualifications you have! Let me guide you more. Its true that unfortunately you have no work experience which is a factor, however you are extremely trainable and can still sell yourself to companies abroad.. Listen prepare a short vedio CV and a softcopy CV, please lay emphasises on what you have done or can perform with these trainings, relate it to the individual companies' operations, this means you need customised CVs for each company...
Do that massively, especially for German, Canada(skilked labour is hardly enough here)..
Good luck..
There must be rewards for distinguishing yourself in academic and professional endeavours...look for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Ugoerico:
Hey I said EU work permitsssss(no exception mentioned) student work permits included.
Mind you that Romania is EU but not a Schengen country so no free movement for you from there to Germany without a Visa!!!

OK then.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Ugoerico:
please never try visit visa migration with these harnessable qualifications you have! Let me guide you more. Its true that unfortunately you have no work experience which is a factor, however you are extremely trainable and can still sell yourself to companies abroad.. Listen prepare a short vedio CV and a softcopy CV, please lay emphasises on what you have done or can perform with these trainings, relate it to the individual companies' operations, this means you need customised CVs for each company...
Do that massively, especially for German, Canada(skilked labour is hardly enough here)..
Good luck..
There must be rewards for distinguishing yourself in academic and professional endeavours...look for them
Thank you sir. I must confess you've been a blessing with this tips. Am happy the internet doesn't forget, so I'd share this someday again. Am really grateful sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2019
Ugoerico:

This article says otherwise.

https://www.sachsen.de/en/1561.htm
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2019
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ugoerico(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

This article says otherwise.

https://www.sachsen.de/en/1561.htm
in research u are encouraged to consult most recent materials...that's a 2013 document, which also stated there for you that some restrictions Will be relaxed in the later part of that 2013... we are in 2019 make 2019 enquiries..
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ugoerico(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Adiahakiet:
Thank you sir. I must confess you've been a blessing with this tips. Am happy the internet doesn't forget, so I'd share this someday again. Am really grateful sir
welcome..
I'm sure somthin big awaits u. Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ugoerico:
in research u are encouraged to consult most recent materials...that's a 2013 document, which also stated there for you that some restrictions Will be relaxed in the later part of that 2013... we are in 2019 make 2019 enquiries..

I will.

The articles States that all restrictions relating to Romania would be stop in 2013. It's 2019 already and I assumed the restrictions have been lifted. Furthermore، I just found out that Romanian currently hold the position of "Presidency of the European Union" . Cool stuff!!
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ugoerico(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
smiley
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ugoerico:
please President of EU is not a Romanian, he's from Luxemburg..
EU president is difrent from head of its sub council or parliament and other sub heads

I meant "President of the Council of the European Union".

Not EU presidency.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ugoerico(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

I meant "President of the Council of the European Union".

Not EU presidency.
okay sorry.
Thanks.
I think the one they call the "Trio"...
It's like you have interest in Romania..
Good luck bro
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ugoerico:
okay sorry.
Thanks.
I think the one they call the "Trio"...
It's like you have interest in Romania..
Good luck bro

I don't. It's the scholarship that's making me consider it.

Free stuff and all.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by CuteRedd(f): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Adiahakiet:
Thank you sir. This alone made my day. You won't believe how depressed I've been all through this week. I just decided to open this thread and am indeed grateful I did.
Please sir how much does it cost to register for GRE and is it possible to go directly for a PHD. I recall being told same thing by a prof way back in school.
don't be depressed there is a way out. You have an impressive profile first class chem eng is no joke you can get fully funded to a top US school for PhD. Kindly join the US thread on NL and you will move on from there. A friend of mine has similar profile with urs chem eng also and he is doing is PhD in Texas A&M University fully funded with stipends. Straight from Bsc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Speedyconnect15: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Poland isn't worth it this days. Moreover, their visa process isn't straightforward and most people end up being refused visas even when they qualify.

OP said he has a million which won't pay tuition fees in any Polish University. One has to consider miscellaneous too( Visa fees,documents legalisation etc)

I find myself recommending Hungary this days, maybe because I am applying to a school there. But note that the Hungarian visa process is straight forward and no legalisation is required. Furthermore, after graduating, one is entitled to a 9months study-work visa. This allows you to say and get a job after graduation. You can then apply for Permanent Residency if your job search is successful. Poland doesn't have this sir.

Permanent Residence - EU citizenship

Are you a lawyer ? Why hungary?
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Are you a lawyer ? Why hungary?

No sir. I have always been referred to as a "Barrister" mainly because of my very argumentative stance and my several other abilities grin

I listed the reason I choose Hungary already.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Speedyconnect15: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

No sir. I have always been referred to as a "Barrister" mainly because of my very argumentative stance and my several other abilities grin

I listed the reason I choose Hungary already.

Okay. I thought as much.
Most lawyers would be looking at English speaking countries.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Okay. I thought as much.
Most lawyers would be looking at English speaking countries.

English speaking countries are EXPENSIVE. Not that there is anything worth doing with a Nigerian L.L.B. Getting licensed is a slow,long and expensive process. Even after getting licensed, who would want to employ a foreign trained attorney with an accent to represent them in court?? How would the judge and jury understand what he his saying??

2 Likes

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Speedyconnect15: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

English speaking countries are EXPENSIVE. Not that there is anything worth doing with a Nigerian L.L.B. Getting licensed is a slow,long and expensive process. Even after getting licensed, who would want to employ a foreign trained attorney with an accent to represent them in court?? How would the judge and jury understand what he his saying??

Advocacy is just an aspect of legal practice.

It's just that it's traditional here in naija.

People think all lawyers do is go to court.

There are lawyers who haven't been to any court but making millions in lagos.

Some have ventured into others areas like taxation, real estate, economics, insurance, entertainment etc

4 Likes

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Advocacy is just an aspect of legal practice.

It's just that it's traditional here in naija.

People think all lawyers do is go to court.

There are lawyers who haven't been to any court but making millions in lagos.

Some have ventured into others areas like taxation, real estate, economics, insurance, entertainment etc

What do I know??

I just feel there isn't much a lawyer can do in those countries. Moreover, there isn't a "lawyer shortage tongue grin" in any of the countries listed.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by hazvat(f): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

I don't know if you are interested in schooling in Eastern Europe or learning a new language ( Don't scream, it's an EU member country, I won't suggest Ukraine grin grin)

Government of Romania is awarding fully funded scholarships with free accommodation, health insurance, travel issues and small stipend.

Link http://www.mae.ro/en/node/10251
Pls I can't get where the programmes are on the site. Any help I will appreciate

Remember, NO Agents. Wherever route you decided to take, DIY.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by nnamdiosu(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Trust me, one million is too small to travel to Europe. Except its Ghana you want to go to. That money is fine enough for just bta . you haven't added flight tickets. Save more or go based Kn an invite from someone. Wish you all the best sir,
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by vickertony(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Adiahakiet:
Good evening everyone and happy Valentine's Day.
I have been a visitor on this platform for few months and decided to register after seeing testimonies of success and assistance gotten from this platform.

I am a male of 27years with a First Class degree in chemical engineering. I completed my NYSC last year and am still jobless.

I've been able to save just around 1million naira and I need your advice on which country preferably Europe I can travel to and maybe settle down with hope of landing a good job considering my discipline.

Thanks in anticipation
Cc: justwise
Disguy
Lalastica

Bro I'm same situation as you, if I had 1m, I would be in USA already, through with my service too, saving up, looking for ways to raise capital, hopefully fall 2020 I would be there.

The reason I quoted you, I love to tell you USA is your best bet.. it has process you should follow, someone suggested GRE, yes its one of the exams you will take to get funding & stipends..

This the link to the GRE thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre/456

If you put your head down and understand the process, you would be in the USA latest early spring (January) 2020,the least. Forget Europe, North America is the sh***

Make sure you follow that USA student visa thread, make sure you read it everyday, read people problems on there & also see the solutions provided by people who school in the USA..

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Danke!

Signing out...

1 Like

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2019
CuteRedd:
don't be depressed there is a way out. You have an impressive profile first class chem eng is no joke you can get fully funded to a top US school for PhD. Kindly join the US thread on NL and you will move on from there. A friend of mine has similar profile with urs chem eng also and he is doing is PhD in Texas A&M University fully funded with stipends. Straight from Bsc.
thanks sir, am really grateful

1 Like

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2019
vickertony:

Bro I'm same situation as you, if I had 1m, I would be in USA already, through with my service too, saving up, looking for ways to raise capital, hopefully fall 2020 I would be there.

The reason I quoted you, I love to tell you USA is your best bet.. it has process you should follow, someone suggested GRE, yes its one of the exams you will take to get funding & stipends..thank you sir.
Please what are the possibilities of settling down after studies in the US sir

This the link to the GRE thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre/456

If you put your head down and understand the process, you would be in the USA latest early spring (January) 2020,the least. Forget Europe, North America is the sh***

Make sure you follow that USA student visa thread, make sure you read it everyday, read people problems on there & also see the solutions provided by people who school in the USA..

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Danke!

Signing out...

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by feellike: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
I will suggest France finland
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by richidinho(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Adiahakiet:
Good evening everyone and happy Valentine's Day.
I have been a visitor on this platform for few months and decided to register after seeing testimonies of success and assistance gotten from this platform.

I am a male of 27years with a First Class degree in chemical engineering. I completed my NYSC last year and am still jobless.

I've been able to save just around 1million naira and I need your advice on which country preferably Europe I can travel to and maybe settle down with hope of landing a good job considering my discipline.

Thanks in anticipation

try bangkok, thailand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos / Missing Nigerian Boy In Rome Found By Good Samaritan (Photos) / Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.