Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (18668 Views)

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Investmentfreak: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Canada ASAP! The information brekete on this section

Can he travel to Canada with 1million?
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by ashatoda: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

I am applying for a bachelor's degree.
okay please the link o
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
ashatoda:

okay please the link o

Send a mail.

If you are serious you would be added to our WhatsApp group.

Please, only people who have started the application process and in possession of all/most of the required documents are added to the group.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by extwoo(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2019
God Bless everyone that has contributed to this page. I am in a similar condition with the OP, although not so excellent result, mine is 2.1 but with a strong desire to travel out. I'll keep following this page, God bless you all.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by DedeNkem: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2019
McDonald4u:
Oh nice... Pls how difficult /easy is it to secure this black jobs

There are places called Ganzenhof, Kraaiennest, Gaasperplas, Bijmer and few other places, are heavily populated by Nigerians and other Africans.

When you are at any of these places, you will meet Nigerians willing to assist you with info. about Black jobs.

1 Like

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by ashatoda: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=BarristerAlarig post=76292881]

Send a mail.

If you are serious you would be added to our WhatsApp group.

Please, only people who have started the application process and in possession of all/most of the required documents are added to

I have sent you a mail you can reach me on 08181615927 Whatsapp
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Damolux01(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

I am applying for a bachelor's degree.
Pls sir...Add 08067888694 to your WhatsApp group. Thanks!
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Damolux01:
Pls sir...Add 08067888694 to your WhatsApp group. Thanks!

I have responded to your mail.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Damolux01(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Not mine. I didnt send you any sir.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Damolux01:
Not mine. I didnt send you any sir.

Sorry. I quote the wrong moniker.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by ashatoda: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

I am the one that sent you the mail kindly add me to the group 08181615927 I haven't been able to get the password I used for the email that I used to register on nairaland.com
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Investmentfreak: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
DedeNkem:

It depends on the type of black job, but you will earn less than Netherlands minimum wage which is 1,594.20 EUR (656,664.59 naira) per month. Unless you do two jobs.

I know someone who makes at least, 1300+ euro (approx. 535,500 naira) per month just cleaning homes. He doesn't pay tax and he gets paid cash (that's how black jobbers roll)

Will one million be enough to get to Netherlands?
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Soleye24(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
have sent u mail, please add me to your group 09033600580 thanks
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by DedeNkem: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Will one million be enough to get to Netherlands?

Depends on who does your travel arrangement.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Godson1988(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
@ dedenkem,u will be much interested in the Netherlands package.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Godson1988(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
@ dedenkem,i will be much interested in the Netherlands package.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Investmentfreak: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
DedeNkem:

Depends on who does your travel arrangement.

Can I do it myself??
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Investmentfreak: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
cutieme:
Investmentfreak,u can mail me , let's talk

My chairman I will send you a mail
I will love to enter the Emirates but as regards your warning
I will keep off till after Ramadan

1 Like

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by DedeNkem: 12:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Can I do it myself??

Of course, contact the Netherlands embassy to request info. about visa and follow their process.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Investmentfreak: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2019
DedeNkem:

Of course, contact the Netherlands embassy to request info. about visa and follow their process.

Thanks
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Auto200: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
how far ?
Bro I have two sisters in America they are in Texas........all there processing cost is not up to 1million naira....... Invitation letter -free
Agent fee #150,00
Visa fee -65000
Ticket 350000
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by kenneth6901: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Could you add me via whatsapp on +228 70058 745 or any preferable platform that we could link up, had sent you email but you are not responding.

BarristerAlarig:

Are you applying for this??

Those who are should please link up.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by kenneth6901: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=ashatoda post=76313671][/quote]

Could you add me via whatsapp on +228 70058 745 or any preferable platform that we could link up, had sent you email but you are not responding.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by kenneth6901: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2019

BarristerAlarig:

Are you applying for this??

Those who are should please link up.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
foand:
Make your travel dream come true with the little in
your hand now. Whatsapp-08068488055.
Scammer oooo.......
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Rwanda
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Cousin9999: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
The only legal immigration I can think of ATM is if you have family abroad that will "hire" you as a HHA.

There may be legit agencies to secure a job like that with strangers too, but it carries more risk, and you should avoid any country outside of North America and West Europe. Also, beware of scammers.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ibrixy: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Adiahakiet:
Good evening everyone and happy Valentine's Day.
I have been a visitor on this platform for few months and decided to register after seeing testimonies of success and assistance gotten from this platform.

I am a male of 27years with a First Class degree in chemical engineering. I completed my NYSC last year and am still jobless.

I've been able to save just around 1million naira and I need your advice on which country preferably Europe I can travel to and maybe settle down with hope of landing a good job considering my discipline.

Thanks in anticipation
Cc: justwise
Disguy
Lalastica

Hello, Did you eventually got any scholarship/made it out Nigeria?

I'm also a fresh Graduate of Chemical Engineering (4.10) and I would love to follow your footsteps.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Dralin(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Cousin9999:
The only legal immigration I can think of ATM is if you have family abroad that will "hire" you as a HHA.

There may be legit agencies to secure a job like that with strangers too, but it carries more risk, and you should avoid any country outside of North America and West Europe. Also, beware of scammers.

What is HHA pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos / Missing Nigerian Boy In Rome Found By Good Samaritan (Photos) / Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.