Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,197 members, 7,957,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid (41372 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid by humberjade: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Ramos16:

C'mon analyse this story properly if a man you got married to calls you stupid because you tripped you should know exactly where he is coming from. You can't tell me they have been dating and you only noticed the type o man he is 3 minutes after tieing the knot, makes no sense.

She must have bn bottling it for some time, and she is probably in d class of those who think things would change once they get married...then he did it again immediately after getting married to her, and in front of friends, family and other guests...what signal does she need again? It would have bn a disastrous marital journey for her.

See, no one is perfect, in marriage, u correct with love.

My opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid by Ugosample(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So throughout their courtship, he didn't call her stupid? She must have been reading a lot of Chimamanda Adichie's books

What does chimamanda have to do with this?
Re: Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid by Yemisi87: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2019
May even be better for the man than to marry a beautiful fool.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid by bukatyne(f): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Deicide:
What are women turning into?

How?
Re: Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid by sleemomymy: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2019
Correct girl. Use your head before one foolish use it for you.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid by mechanics(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2019
It means they didn't do courtship.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid by Ebowo(f): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ramos16:

Lol... I was feeling sleepy then , forgive my oversight
You should read it, it is after.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid by gwama: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
This woman has done well to dissolve this marriage, because if after a few minutes of marriage, your husband insult in front of all the assembly, that would say that at the end of a year of marriage, the bride may come out dead of this wedding. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.