Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (58741 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:37am On Feb 15, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
Slaves are really disappointed that IPOB demands has been made.

Don't worry, you will all sleep as a Nigerian and wake as a Biafran.

Biafra restoration is concluded.

Nigeria and Biafra Transition processing................

Once again IPOB demands has been made.

Biafra loading..........
which dirty demand wey no be money?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:42am On Feb 15, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

Go and ask British to give you a copy.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu entered UK British's foundations shakes.

IPOB's demands has been met by world leaders.
guy get out of this thread you sound like a big Fool ! I doubt you are igbo...which world leaders?? Which dirty contract...onuku hausa

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by eurogee: 12:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Stupid, corrupt animal...em don collect money close shop. Tufiakwa to your blind fellowers. They will continue to be killed until they get some brain.

Ewu, who met your conditions? So there will be Biafra or there won't.

You're a joker and criminal. FOOL!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by eurogee: 12:47am On Feb 15, 2019
I buu nnoo he-goat. Mkpi complete

BiafraIsFree:
Slaves are really disappointed that IPOB demands has been made.

Don't worry, you will all sleep as a Nigerian and wake as a Biafran.

Biafra restoration is concluded.

Nigeria and Biafra Transition processing................

Once again IPOB demands has been made.

Biafra loading..........

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by eurogee: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2019
He's more Than a big fool. Fat Ewu he is bro. Complete hollow brains

BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
guy get out of this thread you sound like a big Fool ! I doubt you are igbo...which world leaders?? Which dirty contract...onuku hausa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by zeromeridian: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol... This guy is trying too hard to be relevant... I can't believe some people allowed this guys to fool them

Who signed, sealed and delivered it?..

So Buhari will sign documents that will eventually benefits Atiku and Onions? What a clown grin grin

It is either that account has been. hacked or Kanu has collected money and now decides to fool his gullible followers.. Lol
ok l thought he is working for Buhari. Afonjas are disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by euphratess(m): 12:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Atikulating Oh, Jezz am happy i got my pvc

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by mymadam(m): 12:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Tonnexy:
BREAKING NEWS"
Hacked Twitter account....
No lefulendum, no erection QED grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by euphratess(m): 1:01am On Feb 15, 2019
mymadam:

Hacked Twitter account....
No lefulendum, no erection QED grin
could they have hacked his account and also brake into his studio in london and use his voice for the broadcast i heard?? mymadam or whatever u call urselve i can see the reason u failed all ur exams,,, always writting what u dont knw coconut head

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by mandate12: 1:04am On Feb 15, 2019
kblex:
IPOB Leader, Nnamdi kalu has called off the election boycott. The leader disclosed this through a message on his tweet handler.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1096164057151926273

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kalu-calls-off_14.html

This is chronic madness! After confirming that ur fellow psychiatric inmates didn't bother collecting their PVC... Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by mymadam(m): 1:07am On Feb 15, 2019
euphratess:
could they have hacked his account and also brake into his studio in london and use his voice for the broadcast i heard?? mymadam or whatever u call urselve i can see the reason u failed all ur exams,,, always writting what u dont knw coconut head
So, before anything else, how old are u?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by kjhova(m): 1:10am On Feb 15, 2019
mayweather145:
What d f*ck this man is d biggest joke of d century !!!

No he is not. The biggest jokes are actually the dumb folks that followed him for the few years he shone like a fool's star!

Those idiots let him sleep with them, they worshipped him and kissed his shoes. Hell, the biggest fools among them even caught bullets for him. They are 6 feet deep in the mud now while he is 6 figures richer and lounging at a 6th floor pent house somewhere in the outskirts of London.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by surevik(f): 1:13am On Feb 15, 2019
He is a human, he has feelings, I believe he must have succumb to the numerous pressure. Unlike baba bubu that has no human feelings, upon all the killings and destruction his useless government brought on the citizens, he still want us to vote for him. Ewu!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by euphratess(m): 1:20am On Feb 15, 2019
mymadam:

me and ur papa na same age bracket understand?,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by mymadam(m): 1:25am On Feb 15, 2019
mymadam:

Simple question, young man. Meanwhile, always look very well before you leap. Good advice?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by baratech: 1:25am On Feb 15, 2019
This guy needs mental health assessment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Naajjii: 1:36am On Feb 15, 2019
HITdemUP:
This guy is into business. Guess he has just negotiated another deal with his pay masters. Anyway that is a smart move from him. His brainwashed followers will eventually turn up to vote for our incoming President Alhaji Waziri Atiku Abubakar.
All hands must be on deck to send our incompetent president back to Daura.
Our dilector is now Atikulating.
You are one of his brainwashed followers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by cooltola(m): 1:42am On Feb 15, 2019
APC is Pdp, I can see what Nnamdi Kanu is saying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by AyakaDunukofia: 1:43am On Feb 15, 2019
So what is the essence of Radio Biafra calling Asari Dokubo names a few days ago for arguing that IPOB shouldn't boycott the elections?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:43am On Feb 15, 2019
KANU will have to state in very clear terms what conditions that have been met, signed and sealed, and by whom?
He owes that explanation to all his sympathizers.
I will patiently wait for that.

Meanwhile, it must be said again and again that the quest for Biafra is beyond the discretion and predilections of one man.
There are others who would quickly take up the cudgels for Biafra should there be a need to dispose of Kanu in the trashcan of history just where Uwazurike now finds himself!

If after the elections, Kanu fails to state in clear terms the very conditions that were met upon which he called off the boycott, then all true Biafrans should begin to expect a new helper !

I personally do not feel it was right and fitting to have called off the boycott in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by ChristableOzil(m): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2019
Hmn@ today this, tomorrow that, The Kanu is not serious, let me come and be going
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by sreamsense: 2:25am On Feb 15, 2019
Kanu de Kanu! It is only those who borrow your senseless brain that can be scammed. We told them you are a confirmed coward and scammers; they said foolish person like you is their director. A remote director operating from virtual world. Which election are you stop boycotting? Biafra, Nigeria or Zoo! So your members should now be free citizens of zoo after you led many to their dealths; after you have prevented many from voter registration and collection of their votet cards. Sorry, mr kanu is too late! Total votes expected is less than 7 millions which kano and katsina alone can Overton. The train is already full, next level straight, no time for kanuridin rubbish!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by AAinEqGuinea: 2:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Even if this is from an official Kanu twitter account, maybe the Biafra referendum has any real chance of legitimacy as with this upcoming election.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by udemzyudex(m): 2:30am On Feb 15, 2019
These guys are the most confuse set of humans I have ever seen.

Which kind mumu thing be this naa?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by AAinEqGuinea: 2:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Who knows. Maybe Nnamdi was cloned too like "Jubril" to only re-appear as a compromising dullard that he once decried.

I can NEVER see Nnamdi saying anything like this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by tck2000(m): 2:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Brotherman(m): 2:44am On Feb 15, 2019
I do not believe this is coming from MNK, even though i do not subscribe to the pattern of operation of MNK

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by bobostykah(m): 2:55am On Feb 15, 2019
abescom:
This is actually stupid. Most igbos who stupidly took this guy serious didn't even go for their pvc.
This is exactly the first thing that came to my mind.
I believe they can now see better
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by AAinEqGuinea: 2:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Brotherman:
I do not believe this is coming from MNK, even though i do not subscribe to the pattern of operation of MNK
Nnamdi has preached that IPOB and sympathizers abstain from voting EVERY election cycle prior to now. For Nnamdi to believe that a Nigeria-led referendum, which would maybe guarantee Biafra's freedom, has a fair chance from the beginning. grin grin grin Even Nnamdi knows that no one in history EVER voted to free enslaved blacks or people in Africa, never has their Freedom been left to a vote. Laughing while thinking Nnamdi would give a chance to vote on it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Fidelismaria: 3:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Rubbish

Na this kind news Yoruba's go like

Rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by SjMbula(m): 3:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Smart guy, Nnamdi cownunu don hammer, Biafra my ass.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by AAinEqGuinea: 3:13am On Feb 15, 2019
So what deal with IPOB has been reached, in which Nnamdi co-signed? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback) / Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.