Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign (15012 Views)

House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue / Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by bilms(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2019
People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim today embarked on House to House campaign in FCT, Abuja.

Here are some pictures

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by bilms(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Gohashim2019

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:21am On Feb 15, 2019
FeBuhari 16th 2019 here we come.

All the best to all the presidential candidates save for the ESTABLISHED THIEF that wants to take our COUNTRY back to the years of the locusts and looting!

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY!! wink

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by FYB(m): 3:22am On Feb 15, 2019
If Atiku is serious he should strike deals with these minor candidates. Their little votes will help

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:26am On Feb 15, 2019
FYB:
If Atiku is serious he should strike deals with these minor candidates. Their little votes will help
....in your wildest dream! cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by Ivimilly: 3:26am On Feb 15, 2019
OGA adviser, how market?
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by Benlag: 3:34am On Feb 15, 2019
This man should save his breath. He can't win more vote than sowore or atiku to talk of Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by banggy: 3:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku need to learn from this man
We can never leave Atiku with our wallet again
NEVER!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by dodoniyi: 4:06am On Feb 15, 2019
SAI BUHARI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by alldbest: 4:15am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75742578:

All the best to all the presidential candidates save for the ESTABLISHED THIEF that wants to take our COUNTRY back to the years of the locusts and looting!

Chai,

Bros, I know u have a conscience and i know sometimes on ur own u think about Buhari and shake ur head in disappointment at the fact that a semi-illiterate who cannot address a gathering for 2mins without a written down speech for him to read (and still struggles to read it), who presently doesn't even know what's going on around him, who raises the nearest hand he sees as his governortotial candidate is ur president, despite the fact that ure learned (i can guess bcus at least u type good english). But because of ur selfish interest, whatever it is u stand to gain, u openly sell ur conscience and live in denial. Else, if u seriously mean well for this country then maybe u should be supporting one of these news faces, at least they are not "Thieves" like Atiku. Or u want to tell us u are not aware (like ur baba) that ur baba is surrounded by the same thieves? Even the same Atiku, before he left APC.....

I remember when u started ur BBQ business, how u were spamming all threads with ur adverts like these "fixed matches" guy are doing now, probably that was what impressed ur employers, they saw u as a good avenue to keep marketing this man on nairaland and it became ur full time job, like round the clock! They must be paying u real big. Weldone

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by GodIsBiafran: 4:43am On Feb 15, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by akilo1: 4:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Me and my family are for next level

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30am On Feb 15, 2019
alldbest:

Chai,

Bros, I know u have a conscience and i know sometimes on ur own u think about Buhari and shake ur head in disappointment at the fact that a semi-illiterate who cannot address a gathering for 2mins without a written down speech for him to read (and still struggles to read it), who presently doesn't even know what's going on around him, who raises the nearest hand he sees as his governortotial candidate is ur president, despite the fact that ure learned (i can guess bcus at least u type good english). But because of ur selfish interest, whatever it is u stand to gain, u openly sell ur conscience and live in denial. Else, if u seriously mean well for this country then maybe u should be supporting one of these news faces, at least they are not "Thieves" like Atiku. Or u want to tell us u are not aware (like ur baba) that ur baba is surrounded by the same thieves? Even the same Atiku, before he left APC.....

I remember when u started ur BBQ business, how u were spamming all threads with ur adverts like these "fixed matches" guy are doing now, probably that was what impressed ur employers, they saw u as a good avenue to keep marketing this man on nairaland and it became ur full time job, like round the clock! They must be paying u real big. Weldone
Let us quickly take a minute of our precious time to reply you, which is so unlike us...cos we noticed you've quoted us for some few times in the past 24 hours.

TRUE CONFESSION:
People have been asking how much were paid to campaign for Buhari , we always deny the allegation. This is a new year and we want to come clean.
Yes we were paid to campaign for Buhari
Buhari himself paid us.

He paid us when he started completing abandoned projects,
he paid us when he paid pensioners,
he paid us when after 35 years of paper work he finally brought a train to Warri.
Yes he paid us to campaign for him
He paid us when he allowed even those that curse him to access N-apower and Tradermoni.
He paid us when he prevented fuel marketers from going on strike that would have lead to untold hardship during the holiday period late last year.
He paid us, and handsomely too.

For more of these payments we are voting for PMB come FeBuhari 16th 2019 BGG.
PMB 2019, STRAIGHT TO the NEXT LEVEL we go !!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by ednut1(m): 6:27am On Feb 15, 2019
alldbest:

Chai,

the bbq business is not real. Never dropped his contact number. He was a bmc all along

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by koolbe(m): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2019
This man will not get up to 5 votes nationwide. I am glad ANN dumped his scamming ass.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by marv1: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75743453:

Let us quickly take a minute of our precious time to reply you, which is so unlike us...cos we noticed you've quoted us for some few times in the past 24 hours.

TRUE CONFESSION:
People have been asking how much were paid to campaign for Buhari , we always deny the allegation. This is a new year and we want to come clean.
Buhari himself paid us.

He paid us when he started completing abandoned projects, he paid us when he paid pensioners, he paid us when after 35 years of paper work he finally brought a train to Warri.
He paid us when he allowed even those that curse him to access N-apower and Tradermoni. He paid us when he prevented fuel marketers from going on strike that would have lead to untold hardship during the holiday period late last year.
For more of these payments we are voting for PMB come FeBuhari 16th 2019

What an epic response to the demented pig of red mud republic. ??
I give you three Gbosa .

Gbosa ! Gbosa !! Gbosa!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2019
marv1:

What an epic response to the demented pig of red mud republic. ??
I give you three Gbosa .

Gbosa ! Gbosa !! Gbosa!!!
One love bro.
God bless you.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by baysol: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2019
bilms:
People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim today embarked on House to House campaign in FCT, Abuja.

Here are some pictures
seriously, this guy go be another dead wood like the lifeless one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by heddiebanks(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2019
alldbest:

Chai,

Smack down ...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by akdjr(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2019
This PVC is APC enable only.

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75742578:

Are you doing this sorts of rubbish for the sake of your stomach or because of your hatred for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by Ihsan6(m): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2019
FYB:
The people who believe that Atiku will win PMB on February 16th are the same people who bathed with salt during Ebola outbreak.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75743453:

TRUE CONFESSION:
Buhari himself paid us.

He paid us when he started completing abandoned projects,
he paid us when he paid pensioners,
he paid us when after 35 years of paper work he finally brought a train to Warri.
He paid us when he allowed even those that curse him to access N-apower and Tradermoni.
He paid us when he prevented fuel marketers from going on strike that would have lead to untold hardship during the holiday period late last year.

For more of these payments we are voting for PMB come FeBuhari 16th 2019 BGG.

Your don't believe it can be better for you under Atiku government and that is while you want to die on top Buhari matter. How much did they buy your conscience? You are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2019
Rule 3 in life : Don't argue with swines.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by Ihsan6(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
DamZik:

Your don't believe it can be better for you under Atiku government and that is while you want to die on top Buhari matter. How much did they buy your conscience? You are shameless.
I don't...ATIKU is a THIEF that will only enrich his friends, he has been there before pls tell me what he achieved with all his privatisation, Atiku is part of the problem we face today. BUHARI may not be the best option but definitely not an atiku. I wasn't brought up to steal or support thieves in whatever capacity.
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2019
Ihsan6:
I don't...ATIKU is a THIEF that will only enrich his friends, he has been there before pls tell me what he achieved with all his privatisation, Atiku is part of the problem we face today. BUHARI may not be the best option but definitely not an atiku. I wasn't brought up to steal or support thieves in whatever capacity.

1. Do you have any evidence to prove your "thief" allegation? If not please stop this deliberate character assassination. It is a sin.
2. If Atiku is truly a thief, why has Buhari not jail him within the past three years?
3. On privatization, are you saying telecoms, power, etc industries that were privatized then are not better of today? Please be sincere my brother.
Let's make Nigeria work and great again. Say no to hypocrisy, mediocrity and lifelessness. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by bilms(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign by iHart(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2019
This night campaign no make sense at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia / FG Backtracks On December Deadline, Says Suicide Bombings May Continue / Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.