Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look (39064 Views)

Bidi Akande: Obasanjo, Northern Elites Rejected Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Bid / Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by StillX10(m): 6:27am On Feb 15, 2019
The hand of the clock is going to turn this time
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by MYHUBBY: 6:32am On Feb 15, 2019
where Buhari won't get blocked votes is SS and SE

I don't see how Atiku will defeat Buhari in north east. pmb will get 60% in north east, 70% in northwest. he will get 65% in north central. he will get 68% in west, if not more than because PDP is not on ground here. get 25% this time in East. I'm telling you pmb will get 40% in south south.

so how will Atiku win tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

Bro, me I no be APC supporter ooo but one thing wey I no be say it will be a tough contest. APC will win some south western states but the margin will be small.

One thing that will work in their favour is that Npower. It will attract the votes of young people alot as they will want a continuation of the program thereby voting APC. People earning 50k monthly will not want that to stop anytime soon bro.

I expected PDP to have campaigned that they will not scratch the Npower should they enter that would have quelled all doubt on these young people's mind. Without that Npower, forget it for APC.
You are partially right but not absolutely. Npower workers per state is less than 10k while registered voters per state is more than 800k. Even not all of them will vote for Buhari. On retaining or continue with npower, Atiku has a better plan. Government cannot employ all jobless youths but can create an enabling environment for all through sound developmental economic policy. This is want is done in China and India.

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by lezan(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2019
For PDP to win this election, it has to flip states APC won in 2015....but it looks more like APC even flipping more of states PDP won in 2015 and holding more to the state they have their governors. A typical example is Ekiti, FTC. The votes that will be coming out from the NC will be inconsequential cause who ever wins eventually will be doing so at a very slim margin.
Conclusively I see many paths to APC victory than PDP cause APC might retain the state they have their governors though maybe at a slim margin in the SW and even flip more states PDP won in 2015.
N:B Ogun state will be won by APC forget what happened during the campaign. They will all be supporting their own in Osinbajo and even PDP is divided in Ogun... we might have a new party forming government that is not PDP nor APC in the governorship election. Beauty of democracy

3 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by flowmama: 6:41am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:
where Buhari won't get blocked votes is as and se

I don't see how Atiku will defeat Buhari in north east. pmb will get 60% in north east, 70% in west. he will get 65% in north central. he will get 68% in west, if not more than because PDP is not on ground here. get 25% this time in East. I'm telling you pmb will get 40% in south south.

so how will Atiku win tomorrow?

Lols...

Buhari can't get 68% in the south west bro, how? The best he can get is 60% and to say he will get 40% in South South is funny... The best he can garner is 25% (this is me being generous).

South East have their son as a VP candidate , the first time a major opposition will field an igbo man as vp within the last 20 years. Now tell me how someone who got less than 5% when a non igbo contested will now get 25% now when igbo interest is at stake. He should just focus on getting 10% from the igbos... Nothing more than this...

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by MYHUBBY: 6:44am On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

Lols...

Buhari can't get 68% in the south west bro, how? The best he can get is 60% and to say he will get 40% in South South is funny... The best he can garner is 25% (this is me being generous).

South East have there son as a VP candidate , the first time a major opposition will field an igbo man as vp within the last 20 years. Now tell me how someone who got less than 5% when a non igbo contest will not get 25% now when igbo interest is at stake. He should just focus on getting 10% from the igbos... Nothing more than this...

that's an ignorant talk about West. only in lag and ekiti Atiku can get votes like that. APC controlled all west states, mark my words Atiku can't get upto 40% in west. so east as their son as candidate and west we abandoned theirs?

please this is not telemundo discuss OK.

3 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by SternProphet: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Kwankwaso will make the difference in the states you mentioned.Besides Atiku is fulani and Muslim.

Kwankwaso supporters dont like Atiku more than Buhari. You guys are too simplistic, why?.
You just expect Northerners to carry the same image of Nigeria as SE, SW or PDP. That's childish.
What we hear is that Kwakwansiya is fighting more for governorship than against PMB.
Kwankwaso himself is not PMB's rival but friend who sees him as a mentor. Kwankwaso has already lost PDP primaries, what food is Atiku giving him that he will put his political future in jeopardy?
Buhari will take Kano easily but there maybe serious violence during governorship elections.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by flowmama: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2019
DamZik:
You are partially right but not absolutely. Npower workers per state is less than 10k while registered voters per state is more than 800k. Even not all of them will vote for Buhari. On retaining or continue with npower, Atiku has a better plan. Government cannot employ all jobless youths but can create an enabling environment for all through sound developmental economic policy. This is want is done in China and India.

You are very right. That is what zombies don't understand. It's not gov's duty to provide job but to create an enabling environment for employers of labour. That's why Jonathan U-win is more commendable compare to this Npower.

Another thing is that although the number of Npower beneficiaries like you said is small but llok at the smiles on the faces of these people's family anytime they notice their son or daughter give them money... Even the family members will want a continuity. Those are the two sides. Anyways the exercise is just tomorrow. We can only predict and analyse...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by SternProphet: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

You are very right. That is what zombies don't understand. It's not gov's duty to provide job but to create an enabling environment for employers of labour. That's why Jonathan U-win is more commendable compare to this Npower.

Another thing is that although the number of Npower beneficiaries like you said is small but llok at the smiles on the faces of these people's family anytime they notice their son or daughter give them money... Even the family members will want a continuity. Those are the two sides. Anyways the exercise is just tomorrow. We can only predict and analyse...

To simplify Buhari's entire portfolio of employment generation to just N-power is simplistic. I have dozens of youths talking to me about rice farming at the moment. I know those going into soya, cassava, maize, plantains et.c.

Atiku's so called employment generation is faulty. Let me SHOCK you - Businesses have stopped generating jobs !!!.
Most new businesses are coming with technology that eliminated jobs.
In fact the news is very bad for young people. You need to stop deceiving yourselves and stop falling for old fashioned economic ideas. There is no "employer of labour" who will solve Nigerias jobs problem. Your coumtry is 200m, it is producing more than 200, 000 graduates yearly.
AI is coming within two years into most sectors. Jobs are dead.
Buhari/Osinbajo plans are better - small holder farming with small scale AGRO processing.
Next that thing will work - service sector jobs around new infrastructure like railway attendant, ticketing, terminals and rolling stock maintenance. Go to London, New York or Berlin
Another jobs area is srlf employed skills provision - plumbers, electricians, carpenters, mechanics, caterers et,c servicing urban middle class in big cities of Lagos, Kano, Phc, FCT, Ibadan, Asaba.

PMB/Osinbajo have the right approach for a high population developing country in a context where jobs are dying. Atiku is a scammer. Actually only 40% of his businesses are profitable and those ones depend on governments or some government incentive. We hear he moves money around from the not profitable to the profitable to pay salaries.

4 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by flowmama: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2019
SternProphet:

To simplify Buhari's entire portfolio of employment generation to just N-power is simplistic. I have dozens of youths talking to me about rice farming at the moment. I know those going into soya, cassava, maize, plantains et.c.

Atiku's so called employment generation is faulty. Let me SHOCK you - Businesses have stopped generating jobs !!!.
In fact the news is very bad for young people. You need to stop deceiving yourselves and stop falling for old fashioned economic ideas. There is no "employer of labour" who will solve Nigerias jobs problem. Your coumtry is 200m, it is producing more than 200, 000 graduates yearly.
Buhari/Osinbajo plans are better - small holder farming with small scale AGRO processing.
Next that thing will work - service sector jobs around new infrastructure like railway attendant, ticketing, terminals and rolling stock maintenance. Go to London, New York or Berlin
Another jobs area is srlf employed skills provision - plumbers, electricians, carpenters, mechanics, caterers et,c servicing urban middle class in big cities of Lagos, Kano, Phc, FCT, Ibadan, Asaba.

PMB/Osinbajo have the right approach for a high population developing country in a context where jobs are dying. Atiku is a scammer. Actually only 40% of his businesses are profitable and those ones depend on governments or some government incentive. We hear he moves money around from the not profitable to the profitable to pay salaries.

I am quite surprised by your statement that business have stopped generating jobs... Where is that? In a developed climes or developing nation like Nigeria?
come off it mhen. No doubt Artificial intelligence is the way for the future, even in developed nations like China you cited, businesses are still employing drones of people. Even the banking sector which is the sole driver of Nigeria economy has not done away with human workforce and there you are talking about starter ups. Stop this foolery man.

PMB / Osinbajo are scammers. Instead of concentrating on MSME which is the backbone of any economy they are dishing out money to jobless people whoae services are not needed in these schools. I repeat its not government duty to provide jobs but create enabling environment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Trouble1: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

Yes. Most likely... And PDP will win Osun, Benue Adamawa and two other anonymous states (may be kwara and kogi). Middle best/North Central is almost out of APC hand...
Haha! Lmfao
I live in Osun . Pdp win osun?
You’re a great comedian

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by AgentGoat: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2019
tuniski:

Buhari too can't have a difference of 1m even in Katsina.

However, he will lose kwara , benue,kogi,adamawa,gombe,bauchi,jigawa,sokoto,ondo,osun.

Buhari is a goner.

Are you kidding yourself?

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Trouble1: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2019
chiefkpokp:

Not my Edo bros.....shift
We shall see

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

Anyone that wins is okay by me if the election is not rigged by APC even though I prefer Atiku. Let's make Nigeria work and great again. Say no to hypocrisy, mediocrity and lifelessness. God bless Nigeria.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by ayenika1: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

that's an ignorant talk about West. only in lag and ekiti Atiku can get votes like that. APC controlled all west states, mark my words Atiku can't get upto 40% in west. so east as their son as candidate and west we abandoned theirs?

Atiku will get more than your forecast. The Governors of Ogun,Osun and Oyo are the cause. The last uproar in Ogun shows that APC or APM will not even the Gubernatorial. Amosun failed to release ASCON list which would have put a smile on a number of families. His body language is too bad for APC and he might loose his senatorial seat if care is not taken.

Ajimobi on his part is the worst Gov in the SW. He did virtually nothing. Makinde is making waves more than Penkelemesi. He talks too much with lots of abusive words. Oyo people are tired of him. For his attitude, I doubt if PMB can garner 40%.

Omisore's alignment with APC in the last election is still very fresh in the minds of those people. They are ready to show him pepper. The present Gov's expected policy on education is also a ripple effect. Do you know teachers in Osun now close by 3pm and 4pm respectively? Do you think they are happy despite the backlog still owed by the last administration.

In Ondo, PMB will perform excellently well. Akeredolu will seek for another tenure and he's currently doing all that will favour the masses. Paying backlogs,prompt payment of allowances, good rapour with the workers,etc.

Lagos, it will be very close. Igbos will massively vote for Atiku because of OBI. Majority of the learned in the state are tired of Tinubu's dynasty. They are ready to get rid of him and his party. Lagos will Bank on touts to rig the election because it will be a big shame on Tinubu if Atiku wins.

Ekiti will also be a tight contest. Fayemi has been silent all along. Not sure he was in the campaign team of Buhari to SW states. Fayose is working hard to make sure Atiku wins. He knows Ekiti politics more than Fayemi and the killing of Bunmi Ojo,the PA to Segun Oni will be a set back for APC is some parts of Ekiti. Masses believe the present Govt killed him and the hatred for Fayemi's adminstration in not too good.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by omonaijiria: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

You just they shout South west as if it is in the North.

Is it ondo state that it's citizen are growing and the governor is at logger head with all the Contestants for Senate.

The same scenero in ogun is the same in ondo and osun only that they did not show it like Amosun.

Which one is now worse.

APC will loose ekiti, ondo and osun
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by omonaijiria: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2019
SternProphet:

Abeg swerve which better

High approach like what can you highlight them for us.

Don't think we don't know what is going on
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by MYHUBBY: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2019
omonaijiria:

You just they shout South west as if it is in the North.

Is it ondo state that it's citizen are growing and the governor is at logger head with all the Contestants for Senate.

The same scenero in ogun is the same in ondo and osun only that they did not show it like Amosun.

Which one is now worse.

APC will loose ekiti, ondo and osun

what an ignorant talk from a political neophyte. even as fayose the rock and stone was the incumbent governor then APC defeated him, not even when APC as incumbent governor. PDP only exist in two states in west Lagos that covered majorly Igbo and ekiti that's struggling hard to put their house together

Ondo state has no PDP political influence, mimiko that made the party feel too big in the past had exit the party. PDP in Ondo state are orphan, same thing as Oyo, makinde is still struggling to for electoral value, so who will give Atiku block vote or jimi, bode George that will give the block vote in Lagos

political discourse is not tom&jerry talk please
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2019
alsudaes1:

And the margin of victory for PDP in Akwa Ibom will significantly reduce, though same "could" be said for APC strongholds in the core north

Sure atiku will have much more vote than Jonathan in the core north, but the margin of wining will be more for buhari

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by MYHUBBY: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2019
ayenika1:

Atiku will get more than your forecast. The Governors of Ogun,Osun and Oyo are the cause. The last uproar in Ogun shows that APC or APM will not even the Gubernatorial. Amosun failed to release ASCON list which would have put a smile on a number of families. His body language is too bad for APC and he might loose his senatorial seat if care is not taken.

Ajimobi on his part is the worst Gov in the SW. He did virtually nothing. Makinde is making waves more than Penkelemesi. He talks too much with lots of abusive words. Oyo people are tired of him. For his attitude, I doubt if PMB can garner 40%.

Omisore's alignment with APC in the last election is still very fresh in the minds of those people. They are ready to show him pepper. The present Gov's expected policy on education is also a ripple effect. Do you know teachers in Osun now close by 3pm and 4pm respectively? Do you think they are happy despite the backlog still owed by the last administration.

In Ondo, PMB will perform excellently well. Akeredolu will seek for another tenure and he's currently doing all that will favour the masses. Paying backlogs,prompt payment of allowances, good rapour with the workers,etc.

Lagos, it will be very close. Igbos will massively vote for Atiku because of OBI. Majority of the learned in the state are tired of Tinubu's dynasty. They are ready to get rid of him and his party. Lagos will Bank on touts to rig the election because it will be a big shame on Tinubu if Atiku wins.

Ekiti will also be a tight contest. Fayemi has been silent all along. Not sure he was in the campaign team of Buhari to SW states. Fayose is working hard to make sure Atiku wins. He knows Ekiti politics more than Fayemi and the killing of Bunmi Ojo,the PA to Segun Oni will be a set back for APC is some parts of Ekiti. Masses believe the present Govt killed him and the hatred for Fayemi's adminstration in not too good.

you're a clown. can't believe I read this from a grown up. I want to believe you're below 18yrs because this ignorant thing you Cook up here is a mere empirical analysis. politics is pragmatic in nature

only Ogun has instability with his party which won't in anyway affect APC victory because Ogun are ready to deal with Amosun

you need not to even admit APC will win Ondo, that's nothing to discuss about

in Oyo APC will do fantastically well

in Ekiti, even when they've fayose as Governor as he was making hate speech against pmb then, APC won the state. not now with incumbent govt and what hatred administration are you ignorantly talking about?

in osun, you will understand why APC tried to gain that state in the recent governorship election during the poll on Saturday coupled with omisore influence at Ife, aregbe at Ilesha, the governor oyetola at Oshogbo

in Lagos, Atiku can only bank with Igbo,. no true son of Yoruba will abandoned their own to elect another person candidate. they did in 2015 and is about to repeat in 2019

politics is about self interest and this is what transcend your political knowledge

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Seetto: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2019
iamleumas:

Those figures from south east and south south is marred by serious manipulations..

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by holuwajobar(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2019
The igbo state really voted for PDP d last time

Nice one
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Smile4daddy(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2019
I rather slap BURATAI in Military Barrack than to vote for Atiku.

A thief and a fugitive from Cameron with a shameless liar from China will never be Nigeria President.

3 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by akdjr(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
You just say the obvious truth. They call any tribe zombie for forming alliance with the Northerner, now they have been zombified by themselves and watch how they wail after and blame Obi for the lost.
yusfatedeeprof:
I think this year's margin will be more "kaduna, Kano, jigawa, Katsina, Bauchi"......

I think People saying atikulated are still the same people who didn't vote buhari in 2015....

Just my opinion though......... Saturday is near

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Echo50(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
he won in those states because from his quote,''am for all but for no body'' was not understood. Now who know change
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by SternProphet: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

Lols...

South East have there son as a VP candidate , the first time a major opposition will field an igbo man as vp within the last 20 years. Now tell me how someone who got less than 5% when a non igbo contest will not get 25% now when igbo interest is at stake. He should just focus on getting 10% from the igbos... Nothing more than this...

SW have their son as VP and two possibles for President in 2023. How will PDP not lose massively in SW in spite of unpopularity of Buhari amongst some Yoruba middle class?
PDP has ZERO machinery in SW and it is deliberate.

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by ayo2pec(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2019
I see the odds favouring PDP in terms of numbers.

The North's strong held will be broken, and other South South and Shout East is done deal and South West will be 50/50 it has always been.

Lets vote , wait and see.

Happy voting.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by PHILipu1(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
tuniski:

Buhari too can't have a difference of 1m even in Katsina.

However, he will lose kwara , benue,kogi,adamawa,gombe,bauchi,jigawa,sokoto,ondo,osun.

Buhari is a goner.
Na tomorrow Mr man.
Don't ditch this moniker please and don't use the excuse of rigging.

PDP will not get up to 200 k in Lagos tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by ayenika1: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

you're a clown. can't believe I read this from a grown up. I want to believe you're below 18yrs because this ignorant thing you Cook up here is a mere empirical analysis. politics is pragmatic in nature

only Ogun has instability with his party which won't in anyway affect APC victory because Ogun are ready to deal with Amosun

you need not to even admit APC will win Ondo, that's nothing to discuss about

in Oyo APC will do fantastically well

in Ekiti, even when they've fayose as Governor as he was making hate speech against pmb then, APC won the state. not now with incumbent govt and what hatred administration are you ignorantly talking about?

in osun, you will understand why APC tried to gain that state in the recent governorship election during the poll on Saturday coupled with omisore influence at Ife, aregbe at Ilesha, the governor oyetola at Oshogbo

in Lagos, Atiku can only bank with Igbo,. no true son of Yoruba will abandoned their own to elect another person candidate. they did in 2015 and is about to repeat in 2019politics is about self interest and this is what transcend your political knowledge

The moment you make use of abusive words in discussion like this,I take a bow.

Discussion should not lead to derogative words. I listed my points and if you do same,we would educate ourselves and be well informed.

Either party wins, Nigeria will still be Nigeria so, don't' give yourself HBP cause of any politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) / Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline / Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.