Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look (39058 Views)

Bidi Akande: Obasanjo, Northern Elites Rejected Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Bid / Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by betfarm: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2019
Don't take you votes, it has more value than you can imagine. Place your Presidential election bet here: For those wey no chop campaign money, e never late o! Hurry place your election bets on Betfarm: https://www.betfarm.com/#/sport/?type=0&competition=18260263&sport=89&region=1690089&game=13566810
You can bet on who wins the election or North-east, North-central etc.

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by kaypling(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2019
tuniski:

Buhari too can't have a difference of 1m even in Katsina.

However, he will lose kwara , benue,kogi,adamawa,gombe,bauchi,jigawa,sokoto,ondo,osun.

Buhari is a goner.

Lol! Just kuku list all the 36 states
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by ekwesi3(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
I think this year's margin will be more "kaduna, Kano, jigawa, Katsina, Bauchi"......

I think People saying atikulated are still the same people who didn't vote buhari in 2015....

Just my opinion though......... Saturday is near
...yea respect ur opinion..bu u never knew that due to dollar encomy degradation...many have left him....
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by hansomb: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

Yes. Not only them anyways. Mind you even if Atiku had come out under KOWA party, he would still have more than 2 million votes... Have that in mind.

People who will vote for PDP = real Atiku supporters + real Goodluck supporters/PDP supporters + people who voted buhari in 2015 but now dislike him
Apabio + Amechi + ipod + kleptomaniac + incumbent power + Osinbanjo + Buharified + Buharideens + Buharist = Apc
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by truely: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2019
AS prophet wey u be na abi
Trouble1:
Pdp can never have a difference of 1 million votes in a single state this time .
Not even rivers!
Mark my words!
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by tuniski: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2019
kaypling:

Lol! Just kuku list all the 36 states

Atiku's victory electoral map will shock Buharideens cos he will win in places you never gave him chance.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Trouble1: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2019
truely:
AS prophet wey u be na abi
You will commit suicide on Monday
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by SternProphet: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2019
tuniski:

Atiku's victory electoral map will shock Buharideens cos he will win in places you never gave him chance.

He is probably popular in places we did not give him a chance but he will never win there.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by SternProphet: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2019
dante0147:
2015 the best election Nigeria had.. I hope this one won’t be rigged

2015 election was rigged both ways. This is why PDP projections don't add up. They don't have the numbers they forged in 2015. Just watch, Rivers is actually 50:50 and two other SS states are trending Buhari. 25% is also sure for Buhari in SE courtesy of the governors.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by kaypling(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2019
tuniski:

Lol! Ok
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Numlock: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:

Buhari will win .
Let’s wait and see

No wahala.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Numlock: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

Lol......may the best man wins

Abi oo
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by ptokaref: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
I think this year's margin will be more "kaduna, Kano, jigawa, Katsina, Bauchi"......

I think People saying atikulated are still the same people who didn't vote buhari in 2015....

Just my opinion though......... Saturday is near

You thought well. That tribalism ran deep. But then, enemy of my enemy is my friend. And, the fact that Obi is that friend's running mate. ATIKU IS A THIEF and of these atikulating entities are shameless elements with no soul. The good thing here is that they can be counted. So, go and vote and make sure your vote is counted.

Buhari will win again and:

1. Those coaches for the new rail lines must arrive.

2. The second Niger bridge must be completed.

3. Rehabilitation of federal roads must be completed. (For those who are saying they can't identify any rehabilitation... First, learn to differentiate the state projects from the federal projects.

4. Someone is actually working on power. I see an improvement and I gladly pay around 13k monthly.

5. The PDP's savior's president Trump says they HAVE crushed ISIS but nah ISIS still stand gidigba. Buhari made similar statement, the atikulated will wail at any news of fire fight.

6. N-Power programs was initialized. Some of you, no-soul entities, began sharing the monthly allowance with other employees of places you have been posted to but never show up. You use your own cut of the allowance to purchase data and come online to sing for a known THIEF.

7. Some blog/news website says 87 million, another says 91 million Nigerians are leaving under poverty line of less than $2 daily. How come?

- If an unemployed man who lives under poverty line has 7 children... under which lines would those kids live?

That's just one of the factors there. But nah, Buhari impregnated those women. He started Boko Haram so that people be displaced and not able to provide for themselves.

You people should leave talk o. Dust off your voters card and make sure all your fingers are still intact - they are going to need them prints to verify who you are. Nough said. Be authenticated and vote.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by pat077: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2019
from next week some moniker will retire from commenting on nairaland
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2019
DamZik:

How can you conclude that Atiku won't fulfill his promises to nigerians? That Buhari don't fulfill his promises does not mean succeeding government won't also. Buhari is not good for any standard. Half of the npower people will become jobless after election because they have completed their 2 years. Buhari is only deceiving them because of election. What we all need is enabling environment for local and international investors to create businesses that will employ us. The businesses could be small, medium or large scale. This is how it is been done in China and India. How millions can Nigerian government employ among us youths?
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
DamZik:

How can you conclude that Atiku won't fulfill his promises to nigerians? That Buhari don't fulfill his promises does not mean succeeding government won't also. Buhari is not good for any standard. Half of the npower people will become jobless after election because they have completed their 2 years. Buhari is only deceiving them because of election. What we all need is enabling environment for local and international investors to create businesses that will employ us. The businesses could be small, medium or large scale. This is how it is been done in China and India. How millions can Nigerian government employ among us youths?
OK.
I have heard u. Hope u guys won't start complaining again after 2yrs of his administration if he eventually wins.

I don't trust politicians. When they need something, they say all manner of things they can't achieve in 100yrs, just to win peoples heart but when they get there, they won't even remember to do 5% of what was promised.

The thing tire man pikin.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by ptokaref: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2019
princemillla:

With their 2015 campaign promises met 100% abi

They will win since
1dollar is 1 naira now
Since bag of rice of 8k now 22k
Since subsidy payment is no more
Since 3million jobs was created every year since 2015
Make i continue?

Sir, there's no way 1 dollar can be one naira sir. That's why they are building infrastructures for you, so that your reliance on foreign services can be minimal. Price of oil fell. Deal with it! Even Venezuela who keeps refinaries in the US landed in trouble. You should be thankful Buhari didn't float the naira. Maybe you'll be exchanging at $1 for N800 by now.

Secondly, on rice. Sir, go and read about 'price index'. If you are tomato farmer, you can't continue to sell for N50 while the price of oil and other things go up. How do you live on your earnings? So, those prices have to be normalised except the government subsidies tomotoes.

Thirdly, the statement begs a question of whom the subsidies are being paid to? Who are the elements that have always held the country to ransom? You go check their names and you'll realise they are Nigerians too.

Fourthly sir, how do you create jobs without infrastructures? How do you create jobs without schemes? Do you have any idea what most of the N-Power beneficiaries did or are still doing? That's right, they share their allowances with principal employees at their posts and sit at home or at their original jobs.

Finally sir, you may continue asking your questions. You'll have your answers and you'll vote that thief in the end. But I promise you that's not going to change a thing.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
princemillla:

With their 2015 campaign promises met 100% abi

They will win since
1dollar is 1 naira now
Since bag of rice of 8k now 22k
Since subsidy payment is no more
Since 3million jobs was created every year since 2015
Make i continue?
my broda, no be who fulfil promise dey win elections for Nigeria oo.. Nigeria is really a shithole
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by PHILipu1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
tuniski:

Tomorrow you shall know the difference btw isolated elections and national election with a failed buhari on the ballot.

Buhari is a goner.
Lol.
Those people that will vote tomorrow will come from the moon and they are not the same people that voted in those isolated elections.

Just keep a bottle of sniper by your side if you have shame.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by twodee75: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Be serious with your opinion na, the election is getting closer, there should be no time for jokes.

How will Atiku win Ondo and Osun? Who are his mobilizers in those states? If you had listed Ogun I wouldn't have said anything.

Those 10 states u listed are not certain for Atiku except Adamawa.
Buhari will win Osun, kogi, Ondo, the others may favour him or Atiku.

All in all, I would prefer a Sowore presidency.
to be frank if is a fair and free election Buhari cannot win in kogi, also I prefer sowore but I see atiku winning the election....... let join hands together and prepare sowore for the next president... the preparation start now
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by omonscloak: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
I thought PDP said they have mobilized 40million voters for this election, so in less than 4 years we now have more than 40million voters. Hmmm PDP has already lost before the election. Wish both APC and PDP will just loose so that they recycled rubbish, brainless and Nonentity leaders who have nothing to offer will just retire.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Kwankwaso will make the difference in the states you mentioned.Besides Atiku is fulani and Muslim.

Kwankwaso that couldn't help himself in PDP primaries. I am baffled the way you guys count on popularity of another person for Atiku to win. While APC keeps winning even last year's elections/byelections because of BUHARI 'S popularity.

PMB doesn't need others to win, rather others need PMB to win their own elections. Think bro
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
omonscloak:
I thought PDP said they have mobilized 40million voters for this election, so in less than 4 years we now have more than 40million voters. Hmmm PDP has already lost before the election. Wish both APC and PDP will just loose so that they recycled rubbish, brainless and Nonentity leaders who have nothing to offer will just retire.

You dey mind them. They are not even rational in thinking and talking. You get 40 million members and you dey do campaign? Yeye secondus always carrying 2nd even in lying
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by tuniski: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Those people that will vite tomorrow will come from the moon and they are not the same people that voted in those isolated elections.

Just keep a bottle of sniper by your side if you have shame.

Put all those isolated elections together, they aint up to 15% of what will happen tomorrow with different dynamics altogether. By aggregation sef, the isolated elections are a plus for pdp
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by omimigaius(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Are you residing along lagos-badagry.expressway and you want to vote-in APC again? Fashola promised you and hand over to Ambode, and Ambode said Sanwo-Olu will do it. My friend free yourself from self deceits and mental slavery. 12 years of abandoning you and your road and you never still wake up?
If you vote-in APC tomorow again, MAY YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS BE LIKE THE PRESENT CONDITON OF LAGOS-BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY Aaammmii!!!
For those from Enugu, delta,Edo, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba,.Kogi, Ekiti, Plateau. Remember that Fulani herdsmen killed your people and raped your women under the watch of security men. Wait for the real massacres if you vote buhari again. Use your heads and save whatever is left of your homelands.
Did you see $1 to #1?
Did you see 3 million jobs per year?
Did you see steady electric power for six months?
Did you see petrol at #50 per litter?
Did you see a bag of rice at 8k?
Did you see an end to boko haram? ( 120 soldiers killed in metele, 75 killed in gwosa, 200 police officers ran away from boko haram posting.
I weep for those who are ignorant!!!
Can you just call a soldier friend and ask his opinion on how their boko assignments had been?
I will vote Atiku, at least to save my village from extinction and for economic improvements.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by SternProphet: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

I am quite surprised by your statement that business have stopped generating jobs... Where is that? In a developed climes or developing nation like Nigeria?
come off it mhen. No doubt Artificial intelligence is the way for the future, even in developed nations like China you cited, businesses are still employing drones of people. Even the banking sector which is the sole driver of Nigeria economy has not done away with human workforce and there you are talking about starter ups. Stop this foolery man.

PMB / Osinbajo are scammers. Instead of concentrating on MSME which is the backbone of any economy they are dishing out money to jobless people whoae services are not needed in these schools. I repeat its not government duty to provide jobs but create enabling environment.

My friend, the largest project coming to Nigeria is Dangote refinery and petrochemicals. How many jobs do you reckon?. Less than 20,000 even with the value chain and contractors. High skill areas font drive jobs. Shell, Total, ENI are now less than 10,000 workers.

MSMEs are exactly what PMB Osinbajo are helping. TraderMoni is recent but we eventually create an army of self employed traders. Nigerians are producing too much kids for traditional businesses to impact.
Education, technical trades (self employed) and service businesses are the way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by flowmama: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
SternProphet:

My friend, the largest project coming to Nigeria is Dangote refinery and petrochemicals. How many jobs do you reckon?. Less than 20,000 even with the value chain and contractors. High skill areas font drive jobs. Shell, Total, ENI are now less than 10,000 workers.

MSMEs are exactly what PMB Osinbajo are helping. TraderMoni is recent but we eventually create an army of self employed traders. Nigerians are producing too much kids for traditional businesses to impact.
Education, technical trades (self employed) and service businesses are the way out.

No... PMP Osinbajo are helping the poor not the MSMEs. That's what they are getting wrong. MSME can employ between 5-10 people. Now imagine having 10,000 MSMEs in every state each employing 10people. That's equivalent of 360,000 MSMEs multiply by 10.

The best banks and multinationals can employ is small to what we need in Nigeria. Population is growing astronomically and the best time to tackle this is now not some self enriching tradermoni scheme. The country need to agreesively encourage MSMEs else the collapse will be too immenent...
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by boderad: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Don't lose your voice by taking bribe says a young nairalander on IG watch the video and share.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqYvjJFZZi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vnbav7s8dsde

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) / Soldiers, Operatives Of EFCC Engage In Gun Battle In Ogun State Hotel - SR / Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.