Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. (33052 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
sad
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by YorubaEmir: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
All these yaribah skull miners

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Xbursta(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Smart3856bwtvt:
[/quote]

a yahoo boy spoted grin[quote author=Smart3856bwtvt post=75752993]

a yahoo boy spoted

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by sevo(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Skull miners haff finally locate this man file

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by KillTheZombies: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Na deM afonja yorobass again? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by goaldynboy: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Skull miners make una fear God nah!

The cone headed skull miners of brown roof republic of hydraulic guzzlers of south wast.e!!
undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by lomprico(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
He has been minned
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Chuksomenia(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
AFONJAAAAA

always looking for a short cut to match an average genuine hustling igbo man through diabolic means and yahoo yahoo

ndi uchu cheesy
Don't be tribalistic
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Chuksomenia(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2019
onward4life:
If not for burahi the rate of ritual killings would have trippled.......Lactating Mohamed

Atiku looted for gains.....

Some fifu looted heads for ordinary touch and follow jax...

Must you politicize everything?
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by yesicandoalltin: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2019
RIP
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Afonja007: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
I wanted to check the names of the culprits I was not disappointed when i saw sakarudeen isiakadeen wasiudeen and kuburat, my people my people lets stop making omo igbo to insult us let's stop all this skull mining business going on in SW am tired i cant even visit ogun state again

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by SouthEastFacts: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
My problem with these afonja moslems is that they mine these skulls for just 8k. This is pure wickedness.

No Igboman or pure breed SS will mine a fellow man skull for just 8k.

My dear sophisticated brothers, we didn't get to our level through blood rituals. Stop deceiving yourself through nollywood.

Our land abhors blood letting and whoever dares blood rituals will pay with his own life after about 2 years or that of all his male children and no Igboman will do anything that will intentionally endanger his children especially male children.

The few that engaged in money rituals have to cross the River Niger to avoid all these consequences and unfortunately, the stupid afonjas will mine their brothers' head for 8k for them.

One becomes 8k richer and the other become a billionaire.

Ndi ara.

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Afonjas: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
chi4ik:
I'm ashamed of you!! I am an Igbo man but must you drag other tribe to this ugly incident? Please grow up. Obereh
[/s]

You're a hypocrite

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Afonjas: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF ELECTION, IT'S A NORMAL THING/CULTURE IN YORUBA LAND,

NA ONLY THEM DEY DO ELECTION?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Afonjas: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
My problem with these afonja moslems is that they mine these skulls for just 8k. This is pure wickedness.

No Igboman or pure breed SS will mine a fellow man skull for just 8k.

My dear sophisticated brothers, we didn't get to our level through blood rituals. Stop deceiving yourself through nollywood.

Our land abhors blood letting and whoever dares blood rituals will pay with his own life after about 2 years or that of all his male children and no Igboman will do anything that will intentionally endanger his children especially male children.

The few that engaged in money rituals have to cross the River Niger to avoid all these consequences and unfortunately, the stupid afonjas will mine their brothers' head for 8k for them.

One becomes 8k richer and the other become a billionaire.

Ndi ara.

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by palldepall: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Do you have any prove
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Afonja always disgracing Africa since 1849

7 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Arysexy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
The culture of afonja on display.

Ritual skull mining not a new thing to them. Lazy bunch looking for easy way out of Buhari misery yet they are voting him so they can continue to suffer.

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by DerideGull(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
chi4ik:
I'm ashamed of you!! I am an Igbo man but must you drag other tribe to this ugly incident? Please grow up. Obereh

You are a big disgrace to Igbo people if at all you are what you claimed.

6 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by kingola111(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Shut the Bleep up nobody cares if u are from Mars.
Yorubas are always the first to insult Igbos here so why won't pay them back when Comit their own crime.

You can now see how stupid you can be
Even Igbo are not left out in rituals and shits
[img][/img]

1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by SkinnyNigga: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
chi4ik:
you are not an igbo man.. stop lying

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by SkinnyNigga: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
sophisticated skull miners... useless race

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by AFONJACOW(m): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
USELESS people after shouting Sai Barbar they they then want easy route to success

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
kingola111:

You can now see how stupid you can be
Even Igbo are not left out in rituals and shits
[img][/img]

Well I don't have time for cows like u.
We all know yoruba is the capital of ritual and skull mining, even deep down ur conscience knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by akinszz: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
I fear Ibadan... Ole Ibadan are the most dreadful criminals on earth grin
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Afonjas post=75754602][/quote]men this movie tho hobs and shaw
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by PurestBoy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
kenzo25:
Omg that’s should be Soka

Soka is not ghetto
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Raskasal(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
How sure are you they are political thugs? How about Ritualist? Don't ascribe everything to politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.