Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) (86652 Views)

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nksleek: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
A young lady was allegedly murdered inside a hotel room in Ozoro and her head cut off.

Focus Naija can report that the victim simply identified as Late Miss Adegor Rukevwe was said to be a socialite of the student community before her demise.

According to reports gathered from multiple sources, her headless corpse was found in one of the rooms of a popular hotel (name withheld) in town.

The hotel manager was said to be the one who reported the incident at the station, he was thereafter detained alongside other workers on duty that very day the incident took place and the hotel sealed up.

Messages sent to the image maker of the Delta State Command to confirm the incident were not replied as at the time of filing this report, however, sources privy to the incident told our reporter that the corpse was been evacuated to the mortuary.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/04/13/breaking-young-lady-adegor-rukevwe-sophia-found-murdered-inside-ozoro-hotel-her-head-cut-off/

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by God1000(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sad, Another ritual killing

You can only make money through hardwork, there's nothing like blood money, it's a big lie.

Do you know that it's only in countries with high level of poverty and illiteracy that people engage in this bullshit

337 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na wa o!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Some of these incidence can be averted if the parties involved are contented with what they have and not what they will get in the process... Am basically talking about the ladies getting killed on daily basis all because of money and material things... No matter how long we keep talking about this, nothing will change cos these girls won't listen.

400 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Girls living like though everything is everything. They fear no evil even when their ways are very dark and mischievous. They love wordly things in exchange for their soul. I wish this will serve as lesson to other aspire wannabe's.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Angrygoat: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
No tears for the dead and many more will die miserable death. I had a chat with a bich,after every I realised her chat with me is just dry,that is one one chat like hi,ok yeah,BRB. Later she told me I'm boring and blocked me on whatsapp. I was xo happy cause i know her demise ain't far. Sheybi u want to bam bam. Greet lucifer for boys ok. Bich

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Our ladies need to be extra careful and avoid unnecessary greed by mixing and chiling with so called big boys and old men with questionable source of wealths, Greed's destroy, what a beautiful girl just wasted. Rip to her. sad sad sad

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by slawormiir: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Find the killers and throw them into the dungeon for 600 years....
God1000:
Sad, Another ritual killing

You can only make money through hardwork, there's nothing like blood money, it's a big lie
Thank you...

I don talk am taya say there is nothing like blood money..or doing some ritual to become rich....it doesn't work

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by ExcelDBM: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Igbo miscreant will not say anything about this but let this happen in the SW, they will call the whole tribe skull miners. Stupid people

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique justwise Rocktation rule 3 & 9

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique justwise Rocktation rule 3 & 9

Coming from a chronic tribalistic person. Once you tell them the truth, they start to cry like a baby dog.
I only said "igbo miscreant "
You are one that's why you are pained

85 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by FManager(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hmmm any young lady who is classified as a socialite is as we know a thot aka olosho,

Seems she met the wrong kinda of niggas and got cleared.

My rip has already finished so can't afford to buy any more rip at the moment to give this lady grin

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by ExcelDBM: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique justwise Rocktation rule 2

CryptoClub2018:

Coming from a chronic tribalistic person. Once you tell them the truth, they start to cry like a baby dog.
I only said "igbo miscreant "
You are one that's why you are pained

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
I can't waste my RIP on a hookup girl

Thier can of business is risky and yet when you advise them they will call you badly or jealous

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by kereman1: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Slay queens they are to pretty too savvy to work. Instead they invest in clitocurrency to fund an extravagance lifestyle. They push the young men to the limit. Hence they engage themselves in theft, cyber crime, extortion etc

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by FManager(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
OscarJaden:
I can't waste my RIP on a hookup girl

Thier can of business is risky and yet when you advise them they will call you badly or jealous

U hit am for head comrade, if sure as the same runs business, she won't let people rest with her clout chasing and thirst trap social media Posts.

Not to take side with the suspects, even soldiers understand the risks with war, you go but might not be able come back alive, even if so won't not be in one piece.

She was unlucky sadly

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by gambia(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hook up gone wrong, the society has gone crazy totally.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

This is what those girls will continue to get if they continue to follow Yahoo guys....

As in much as what happened is very bad, girls should always desist from following rich guys....

Them no want suffer too...

This is the end result...

Rubbish undecided undecided

Modified: I no support the killing oo

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Peace081: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Justice must be serve, Men should stop killing n raping us

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by FManager(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Peace081:
Justice must be serve, Men should stop killing n raping us

Then stop being a thot. tongue

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Are we still 200M people in Nigeria with all the too much deaths daily?

RIP young lady, fate was designed so for you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Lama70(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
May she find peace with God.
But honestly I don't know why these girls keep following men to hotels

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by PenpalOso: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Occupational hazard. sad

Ashawo die, puna rest -Erigga

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
If i be policeman, i no go investigate cases of girls wey dem remove head for hotel. Girls get fish brain truly. Damn

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
Some of these incidence can be averted if the parties involved are contented with what they have and not what they will get in the process... Am basically talking about the ladies getting killed on daily basis all because of money and material things... No matter how long we keep talking about this, nothing will change cos these girls won't listen.
them no dey hear word.another she goat go still follow strange man wey she meet for road or Facebook go hotel room.anyway this country needs population control so nature has a way of getting rid of fools

No rip to waste on upcoming olosho

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
People that do stuff like this must surely be on hard drugs. How can you imagine doing something like this to a fellow human. Too bad.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by PaedophileProph: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oh Chineke!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by FuckDModz: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
When they buy cars for their girlfriends, y'all will be asking “what about the mother and shît.”

When will he cut off his mother's head? Abi the woman no know say the bastard na criminal?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Seyiemath(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.