Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Pastor Who Gave Members 'anointed Vodka', Says He Was Instructed By God - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Who Gave Members 'anointed Vodka', Says He Was Instructed By God (642 Views)

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Gave Members 'anointed Vodka', Says He Was Instructed By God by ebusnwaoma: 5:46am On Feb 15, 2019
A South African Pastor who gave his members 'anointed vodka' for healing, has disclosed that he was instructed by God to make his members undergo the ritual.

Pastor Uriah Maseko whose church is located at Katlehong, Ekurhuleini, South Africa, gave his members Russian Bear vodka “to minister healing and deliverance to the sick and those who needed deliverance”. The Pastor who invited people with HIV to drink the vodka and be healed, said the Holy Spirit told him to give his church members alcohol.

God uses different methods to perform miracles. “Nothing, including healing, is impossible for God. “I’m not the one who heals. I was led by the spirit to use alcohol,” he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/15/pastor-who-gave-members-anointed-vodka-says-he-was-instructed-by-god/

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Pastor Who Gave Members 'anointed Vodka', Says He Was Instructed By God by Davash222(m): 6:01am On Feb 15, 2019
God on hearing this:

Re: Pastor Who Gave Members 'anointed Vodka', Says He Was Instructed By God by daddytime(m): 6:06am On Feb 15, 2019
The male members will soon be asked to surrender their wives for anointing fuckks.

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Man Was Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Just In: NURTW Member Sentenced To Death For Killing Colleague Over ‘loading’ / EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo boys in Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.