Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease (16492 Views)

My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / Global Diabetes Compact: WHO Announces New Programme On World Diabetes Day / World Diabetes Day: Experts Recommend Natural Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by koyeni(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Educative

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Desanta(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2019
This is sensational,
World Diabetes Day is November 14th every year
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by marvin906(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2019
I feared diabetes the day it killed my uncle..
It first took one of he's leg it was about taking the other leg before he died the experience was terrible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Mouthpis(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Only if u know what this very bitter leaf can do for ur high blood or sugar level and diabetic patients.

It worked for my very own mom.

Not her to scam anybody.

Just wash like our traditional bitter leaf used in preparing our soups and take a glass cup of it morning and night for at least 5 days and see how God blessed Africa without us knowing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by bainzd56: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
pray
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by dynb: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Say No to diabetes by taking CELLGIVITY the glutathione booster ... contact us on 08134196890....A trial will convince you
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Famocious(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
World diabetes day is 14th of November, not today.

Informative thread though
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Beautywealth: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Very unfortunate because of this sickness we spent more than a month in the hospital. My mum dnt celebrate Christmas and new year with us at home. The pain was just too much. I thank god for everything sha

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Beautywealth: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Mouthpis:
Only if u know what this very bitter leaf can do for ur high blood or sugar level and diabetic patients.

It worked for my very own mom.

Not her to scam anybody.

Just wash like our traditional bitter leaf used in preparing our soups and take a glass cup of it morning and night for at least 5 days and see how God blessed Africa without us knowing it
pls this is not bitter leaf can you tell me the name so that we can try it. Thanks
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by madridguy(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2019
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Mouthpis(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Beautywealth:
pls this is not bitter leaf can you tell me the name so that we can try it. Thanks

It is not bitter leaf yes, and that is why I used "like".

The thing about we Nigerians is that we don't place importance to something of no monetary value.

But I tell u, this will surprise u when u eventually try it.

My boss in my former place of work gave it to me when my mom was diagnosed of diabetes sometimes in 2010, up till today we have even forgotten that such thing ever came up.

To be honest with u, I don't know its name, but I can get it for u if u are really serious.

All u will do is just pay for the waybill. Or if u can recognize it from the pix attached, it is mostly found in swampy areas and very very BITTER. He didn't collect money from me when he assisted me and my family, so I am not taking a dime from u or anyone interested. Just pay for the transportation to ur destination.

I was in Abuja but, I moved to Jos October last year when I got a job here.

Send me an mail to my gmail (samiseh.osaai@gmail.com).

For security reasons, I wouldn't want to drop my WhatsApp number here.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by yoda78: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2019
stop drinking coke and pepsi
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by mechanics(m): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Educative, kudos, we need to be reading things like this that will make us live healthier not reading things that won't profit us.
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Baroba(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Reduce carbohydrates, cut out sugar whether from cane or fruits, you control insulin; especially for those who are type 2 diabetics.. Treat the root cause, not pumping people with more insulin.. The ketogenic diet can reserve diabetes in a heartbeat..

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by anonymuz(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I dey take blackwood steady
Derok steady
Bitterleaf water steady
Bitter kola steady
Sugar very low
I no fit finish pepsi on a normal day
Diabetes. Not me niggi
that's ma nigga
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Adukey(f): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75745456:
Very good thread OP.
Thumbs up.

Oan,
A barbecue a day, keeps the doctor away!

Says who?
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by piagetskinner(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2019
The Lord will deliver us o....we are truly in the end times.diseases everywhere angry angry
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by NwigwePrince: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Keeping on top of your diabetes treatment plan can be a round-the-clock commitment that may feature blood sugar monitoring, medications and insulin, healthy eating, and regular physical activity and taking a perfect health product. Read more on this blog post to see testimonies of people on how they reduced sugar level and living a normal life full of joy. You can be one!
Read more...http://www.vitalife.com.ng/db/
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Compliant(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nice one

These link will also help

SPOT DIABETES AND MANAGE IT

http://healthexamined.com/diabetes-spot-it-and-manage-it/

DIABETES WAYS TO REVERSE IT

http://healthexamined.com/diabetes-best-way-reverse/
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Engrgreg231(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Diabetes is curable don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Raskasal(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thanks OP. You wont see people on this thread, yet health is wealth.
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Most times, diabetes is genetic.
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by IYANGBALI: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
That's why I no dey joke with sex
Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by oxypress: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Any wound that is not showing signs of healing within 30days, hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) is the answer.
HBOT never fails.
What does it profit a man to own houses, jeeps, titles, etcs and lose his limbs (to amputation)?

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease by africandictator(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mouthpis:

It is not bitter leaf yes, and that is why I used "like".

The thing about we Nigerians is that we don't place importance to something of no monetary value.

But I tell u, this will surprise u when u eventually try it.

My boss in my former place of work gave it to me when my mom was diagnosed of diabetes sometimes in 2010, up till today we have even forgotten that such thing ever came up.

To be honest with u, I don't know its name, but I can get it for u if u are really serious.

All u will do is just pay for the waybill. Or if u can recognize it from the pix attached, it is mostly found in swampy areas and very very BITTER. He didn't collect money from me when he assisted me and my family, so I am not taking a dime from u or anyone interested. Just pay for the transportation to ur destination.

I was in Abuja but, I moved to Jos October last year when I got a job here.

Send me an mail to my gmail (samiseh.osaai@gmail.com).

For security reasons, I wouldn't want to drop my WhatsApp number here.

bros I sent you an email.. I am having issues

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Most Dangerous Ways To Prepare Your Food / COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle / Lagos Discharges 37 Coronavirus Patients Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.