Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari (20493 Views)

Rivers APC Rep Seeking Reelection Sent To Prison Two Days To Poll / Edo Crisis: ‘I May Not Be Seeking Reelection Next Year’, Says Obaseki / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by berbs: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Which kinda Yeye pact?
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Tonight0: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2019
tonight's ticket is ready for pay after winning
whatsapp me now if interested
080-23-67-89-79
serious minded stakers needed only
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2019
What can the failure buhari offer you except compound failure. The failure has already said last month, he will not change his pattern. Up Atiku Aguero Abubakar.You have no right to complain about corruption at the Federal level when Tinubu is bleeding your entire region dry
Before you take your ewedu mixer that doubles as your broom to the center of town to do your moral environmental cleansing, why not sweep the squalid filth that Tinubu has dumped in your house.Atiku till 2023. Forward ever backward never..
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Tonight0: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Tonight0:
tonight's ticket is ready for pay after winning
whatsapp me now if interested
080-23-67-89-79
serious minded stakers needed only
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2019
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to reduce fuel pump price but increased it.*
~*WE regret voting for a man who promised not to pay fuel subsidy but paid the most*
~*WE regret voting for a man who promised to convert presidential fleet to national carrier but later fleeced Nigeria in the name of a new national carrier*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to provide 3 million Jobs annually but instead destroyed 12 million Jobs in 3 years according to the NBS.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to scrap first lady office but appointed 11 aides for the First Lady*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised Nigeria economic prosperity but made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promise not to treat himself overseas but patronises foreign health facilities at the slightest chance*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to fight corruption but reinstated and promoted the sacked pension fund thief; Abdurrasheed Maina.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who won his election on 'integrity' slate but harbours a certificate forger, grass cutter, and more in his cabinet*.
~ *WE regret voting for the man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who can't provide his credentials.*
~ *WE say No to Buhari in 2019.*1. buhari exposed the level of Illiteracy in our midst. You have to be a real dunce to still support Buhari
2. buhari exposed the fact that we have very sadistic and evil people among us with the way these set of people openly endorse and defend Buhari's atrocities
3. buhari exposed the hacks and quacks parading as men and women of integrity. From Soyinka to Falana; Oby to Sagay to Bakare and Adeboye, the list is endless.
The above last expose has been the best thing a Buhari Presidency has achieved as this has permanently sieved the chaff from the wheat. The likes of Oby, Keyamo, Falana, Bakare, Soyinka, Donald Duke and Pat Utomi will never ever be taken serious ever again and whatever influence they used to wield has been watered down and diluted with their own excrement.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2019
In your dumbest dreams!

If only one could see the future, i wouldn't have WASTED my 2015 vote on a GROSS FIASCO like you!

#NEVER AGAIN! #enough of nonsense!
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by jrusky(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2019
Definitely now I finally belief Buhari is NOT* well informed as per the poverty and hardship in the country.

This man is living in another world the cabals has finished this man by blocking him from having a direct access to the public corridor to see what is actually happening.

Oga Buhari remove all these cabals but you never listen. Your wife cried out about it but you never listen now if im not mistaken it's a bit too late.

Oga Buhari poverty has finished Nigeria so forget the talk you are trying to help the poor it's a complete understatement.

Good day Mr.
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by cleary: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by omohayek: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2019
The only sort of "pact with the poor" Buhari seems to have is a pact to vastly increase their numbers. All his alms programs count for very little against the damage he has done to their ability to earn a good living for themselves. It's as if he's never heard of the proverb about how teaching a man how to fish is better than simply giving him a fish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Pearl05(f): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Which are the Just Causes of killing the Innocent supported by Islam?

You have pact with the devil to deliver many souls cut short in their prime to him. We have tested your change and it's bitter in our mouth. Sir go and rest.
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by SCAMDOCTOR: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Kingsbet674:
Tonight0:
[/quote][quote author=Kingsbet674 post=75751102]..........

dominique lalasticlala over to you
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by KillTheZombies: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Una wan finish zombies for this thread? grin
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by salvo18: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2019
In all sincerity sir u av made life more difficult for the poor since u came to power. 4 yrs of failure n u want to retry ? Kindly step aside, move on, move down just leave n take ur cabal pals wit u.
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by SCAMDOCTOR: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Fixedgame9946:
[color=#006600][/color] see below

dominique lalasticlala oya
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by coast2sahara: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2019
A pact you reneged with your bad vindictive policies. Mr President Sir, Please for the sake of the poor, throw in the Towel. The Purchasing Power of the poor has nose-dived to the barest minimum since you assumed office in 2015. A lot more of the poor had died of hunger and starvation, many more died due to lack of affordable health care, urban to rural migration increased because people could not pay house rents since they lost their jobs and means of livelihood. Your kins men in the guise of herdsmen became so emboldened and unleashed terror accross Nigeria, killing the rich, the poor and the vulnareable.

Your PACT should just end by tomorrow please. Goodluck was painted black for you to be enthroned. Now you have painted yourself RED and that's not what NIGERIA wants at this time.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Ranchhoddas: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2019
DamZik:

What is the just cause of killing innocent Nigerians according to Islam? Anyway, the affliction called Buhari shall not rise the second time. We won't allow you to deceive us the second time.
You self see am?

That man na mumu.
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
MrAJQ:
Good bless the President

It shall not be well with the President. He has a pact with the poor, because he designed his policies to make more poor, so that he can get their votes. Big asshole. What a fool.

You over there praying for the President, all I need for you is an Amen, May your children reason the way Buhari reason.
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by laxetude: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2019
More like pact with poverty. Mtcheew
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by PapaAdanna: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Which kain wahala be dis, so u want every Nigerian to sink into poverty before u carry ur miserable corps to daura, abi
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Yankee101: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2019
To make them poorer obviously
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Divay22(f): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2019
MrAJQ:
Good bless the President
Even you undecided
So suffer never tire you.

Kia, people way God go punish don dey plenty
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2019
chivera018:
His pact to take them to the next level of poverty,
from poor to pauper, and then to beggars.

Buhari is too much of a failure, let him go back to Daura and rest....
Says chivera018 from yaba left.
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by diadem10: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Thank you sir. If not for you, we would be worse off like Angola and Venezuela who are all suffering.

If only people knew what oil countries such as Angolans and Venezuela folks are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry during oil boom when it was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by jerryidinoba: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
The same poor that have suffered mercilessly under your 4year term abi another poor
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by freddyokan(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2019
infortech:
because of the poor ooooooooooooooooo, when the poor can't even buy one good cup of rice to eat, when the poor can't even complet dia house since 2015. when hungry is killing them since 2015. I hear

That is why you should actually vote and also make money in voting buhari out.
https://www.betfarm.com/#/sport/?type=0&competition=18260263&sport=89&region=1690089&game=13566810

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by 36STATES: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Poverty pact?
Count me out sir!
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Evidenx(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2019
I don't want to hear anything about buhari again, unless it has to do with how he lost the elections..
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by pooozeee(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2019
PMB you are a failure but don't worry u are still our best choice, we will vote u on Saturday
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by twodee75: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
President Buhari who revealed who spoke at Karakanda Stadium in Katsina while rounding off his presidential campaign for Saturday’s election, disclosed that he is seeking reelection because of his pact with the poor. 

President Buhari who spoke in Hausa, stated that all his government programmes since he became the President were geared towards uplifting the poor and making their lives comfortable.  The Nigerian President who said he will continue with all the programmes and come up with more innovations that would further alleviate the sufferings of the poor if he was reelected, mentioned the fight against Boko Haram insurgents, the anti-corruption war and promotion of agriculture, particularly the ban on importation of rice as some of his achievements.

“My administration is making concerted efforts to liberate 17 local governments that were before under the Boko Haram insurgents.

“Before our election in 2014, the Boko Haram insurgents were confusing our youths, telling them that they were fighting because of Allah.

“When we were elected, we embarked on enlightenment campaigns preaching to the youths that they were being used to detonate bombs that kill innocent people. Islam does not support the killings of innocent people for no just cause,’’ he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/15/im-seeking-reelection-because-of-my-pact-with-the-poor-buhari/

with the reduction on fuel, reduction on food stuffs and the way he provide permanent jobs for the unemployed graduates? God is watching
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by michoim(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Very correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Foil Attempt To Cart Away Property In Okorocha’s Warehouse Sealed By EFCC / Matawalle: No More Amnesty For Bandits In Zamfara / Aliyu Wamakko Replaces Abdullahi Adamu As Chairman Northern Senators Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.