Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari (20492 Views)

Rivers APC Rep Seeking Reelection Sent To Prison Two Days To Poll / Edo Crisis: ‘I May Not Be Seeking Reelection Next Year’, Says Obaseki / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Jowanson: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
President Buhari who revealed who spoke at Karakanda Stadium in Katsina while rounding off his presidential campaign for Saturday’s election, disclosed that he is seeking reelection because of his pact with the poor. 

President Buhari who spoke in Hausa, stated that all his government programmes since he became the President were geared towards uplifting the poor and making their lives comfortable.  The Nigerian President who said he will continue with all the programmes and come up with more innovations that would further alleviate the sufferings of the poor if he was reelected, mentioned the fight against Boko Haram insurgents, the anti-corruption war and promotion of agriculture, particularly the ban on importation of rice as some of his achievements.

“My administration is making concerted efforts to liberate 17 local governments that were before under the Boko Haram insurgents.

“Before our election in 2014, the Boko Haram insurgents were confusing our youths, telling them that they were fighting because of Allah.

“When we were elected, we embarked on enlightenment campaigns preaching to the youths that they were being used to detonate bombs that kill innocent people. Islam does not support the killings of innocent people for no just cause,’’ he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/15/im-seeking-reelection-because-of-my-pact-with-the-poor-buhari/

Yet 91m Nigerians are extremely poor.....last year, just in a year, 4m Nigerians were added to that previous stats of 87m Nigerians that are poor! So what is the pact now? So next level of poverty

Vote out Buhari
Now!

The difference between COMPLETE AND FINISHED

If you vote Atiku , you are COMPLETE

if you vote Buhari, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED

BE WARNED!
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Agugbadin: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Huge LIAR
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Iyajison: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
By making them poorer abi..??
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by adanonso(f): 3:48am On Feb 16, 2019
As it is now, i can manage 1dollar in two days.
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Walinco(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
freddyokan:

That is why you should actually vote and also make money in voting buhari out.
https://www.betfarm.com/#/sport/?type=0&competition=18260263&sport=89&region=1690089&game=13566810

wat's betfarm promo code
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Iloba456: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Walinco:
wat's betfarm promo code

http://betfarm.com/?action=register&btag=45978_m188767. Follow this link o And try them out. you must come back and thank me
Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by mex22: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2020
TobiArchy:

mehn...after carefully observing this situation ,you are the stupid one.

Hope you are enjoying the Buhari administration.cos if not for people like u we wouldn't have been in this mess.Hooe next time u will have an iota of sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Matawalle: No More Amnesty For Bandits In Zamfara / 2 Female Suicide Bombers Kill 4 In Borno / Solomon Dalung Drives A Bus In Nnewi While On Working Visit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.