Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

If you don't do this on election day you may die - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If you don't do this on election day you may die (269 Views)

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you don't do this on election day you may die by Vivianagoja(m): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2019
The 2019 Election is just from now a days away and there are fight everywhere; Killing of Innocent Humans, Kidnapping, many use this as an advantage of doing many sort of evils things. Here are some useful tips that I thick is useful to Us.

1.) Don't go out with out the notice of your Parents or your partners.

2.) Walk with sense on every aspect.

3.) Any where you find yourself, be awake and vigilant.

4.) Switch ON your Phone to avoid any strange miss call why,? One might be trying to contact you to stay away from your current position.

5.) Don't eat any where you found yourself.

6.) Don't be a political materials protest or support (Very Important). Once you sense a fight about to start, My dear run for your precious life.

7.) Pend every of your night parties for now until the period goes down.

8.) Mostly, Pray to GOD before setting out your daily activities. For GOD direction and protection.

9.) Switch on your Radio to know what is going on in your State. You can goto the GOOGLE PLAY-STORE to download FM Free App. Here is one I discovered a NIGERIA FM STATIONS. I recommend this free App that offers variety of News in Nigeria only. Download it from the GOOGLE PLAY-STORE coolto be current followed where the Country is.

10.) Please by saving a soul, pass this piece of information to every one even your friends that you considered not close because, this is about life and dealth by reaching them through Social media sharing, share this post on your Facebook timeline, Twitter and other Social media. GOD WILL KEEP US.IJN, AMEN! �smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Should Come Out In Mass And Vote Says Ohaneze Ndi Igbo President / Police Mistake Crypto Mining Rigs For Drug Den In Raid Gone Wrong / EKSU Violates Voting Rights And Risks Students Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.