Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Anyone With Ccna Material? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Anyone With Ccna Material? (876 Views)

Network Engineers, Ccna,ccnp,ethical Hackers.. Let's Gather Here / I Need Help .. Ccna Exam / CCNA Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Ccna Material? by shege45: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2019
I want to move to networking,even though i have a little knowledge in programming. Is there anyone with materials here
Re: Anyone With Ccna Material? by vezycash(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2019
shege45:
I want to move to networking,even though i have a little knowledge in programming. Is there anyone with materials here

Free or paid? I've got video courses - beginner to advanced on networking, how to setup your own virtual network labs for testing. And interactive tests. If you're ready to pay for it, talk to me.
Re: Anyone With Ccna Material? by shege45: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2019
vezycash:

Free or paid? I've got video courses - beginner to advanced on networking, how to setup your own virtual network labs for testing. And interactive tests. If you're ready to pay for it, talk to me.
even if its paid, atleast be fair

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Ccna Material? by vezycash(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2019
shege45:
even if its paid, atleast be fair

Agreed. Message me on WhatsApp (or telegram for instant response). My number is in my signature.

Please mention ccna when you do. Cheers.
Re: Anyone With Ccna Material? by peterincredible: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2019
learn about torrent and how to use utorrent and when u learn dat go to freetutorials.us and download a good ccna video course there for free all u need is to subscribe for data bcause some courses are up to 7gb in size good luck on ure journey

(1) (Reply)

Can Blockchain Be Used To Check Corruption In Africa? / Is There Any Networking Hub/group For Programmers In Enugu? / Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.