Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

CCNA Exam - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / CCNA Exam (1421 Views)

Network Engineers, Ccna,ccnp,ethical Hackers.. Let's Gather Here / Anyone With Ccna Material? / I Need Help .. Ccna Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCNA Exam by sollye: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Hi, I need your help anybody in the house. I have CCNA exams to write , someone told me to quickly get the certification, between two weeks. Have never sit for the exam, and I need materials or an advise on how to pass this exam for two weeks.

Where I went to register the person was asking me of stimulation questions. Which I don't really understand. Please help me out.

My number is 07088994380.thanks I wait for your response
Re: CCNA Exam by Desyner: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ideally you are not suppose to cram dumps in 2 weeks but go through the practicals

1 Like

Re: CCNA Exam by temmypotter(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
bro, if its the same CCNA I know.. you can't know all of it in 2 weeks especially as you sound like you were not "networking savvy" prior to now?

still, if you must, I'll suggest Todd Lamle CCNA study guide.

1 Like

Re: CCNA Exam by Fulaman198(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
From my own personal experience learning the material in 2 weeks is impossible. It takes anywhere from 6 months to a year to be CCNA level. I would start of with the CCENT, there is a ton of material in the CCENT before progressing into the CCNA.

1 Like

Re: CCNA Exam by sollye: 11:34pm On May 09, 2018
Have read the dump questions the one I did was a old version. All I need is the SIM questions. If someone can coach me on that. I did CCNA during my service 2017.
Re: CCNA Exam by sollye: 11:42pm On May 09, 2018
Help me with it
Re: CCNA Exam by sollye: 11:47pm On May 09, 2018
Desyner:
Ideally you are not suppose to cram dumps in 2 weeks but go through the practicals
can you help me with the practical questions
Re: CCNA Exam by sollye: 12:11am On May 10, 2018
Okay. How can I get the SIM questions
Desyner:
Re: CCNA Exam by Desyner: 1:55am On May 17, 2018
sollye:
sim is mostly paid or you can try torrent / 4shared.
Re: CCNA Exam by Desyner: 8:38pm On May 17, 2018
sollye:
Try torrent or file sharing sites like 4shared/Dropbox etc.
Re: CCNA Exam by barapistis(m): 4:57am On May 18, 2018
wll that's for guys

Were is your location

You don't have to think

You can know ccna in two weeks if you are ict inclined

But again. Its better you get prepared for interview than the exam

But were you may not be doing an inter view

Then get yourself ready for the job

If the job is from the government

Please .you dont need the headace
Re: CCNA Exam by toolluu: 10:57am On May 18, 2018
sollye:
can you help me with the practical questions
the labs are usually 3:access-lists,ospf and another i've forgotten...you can learn in a few hours..get dumps online and you can be ready in a week..good luck

(1) (Reply)

VB. NET Expiration Date Alert / [Beginner Question] Where can I learn how to program In Abia State? / A Nairalander At The Financial Literacy App Challenge Hackathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.