Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Has The Present Government Achieved In Health And Education Sectors? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has The Present Government Achieved In Health And Education Sectors? (249 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has The Present Government Achieved In Health And Education Sectors? by voiceofthetruth: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Good day everyone. With the upcoming presidential elections in two days time, I and a select group of intellectuals have promised ourselves to stop talking/ debating and make sure we vote on Saturday come rain or sunshine.
However, before casting our votes, we have critically weighed the options before us, including the policies and achievements of the two front line candidates. It was while performing a critical review of the achievements of this government in different sectors that we hit a brickwall.
I and my colleagues have carefully gone through most lists of the FG achievements and can't seem to find any notable one in the two critical sectors of health and education. I call on the present government supporters and opposition alike to please enlighten me and others like me on what this government have achieved in health and education.
The only close semblance of any action in the education sector is the school feeding programme which is aesthetic or cosmetic at best and a modest failure in my opinion.
In the health sector, I don't think any attempt was made towards developing any policy, talk less of any achievement. There is no sign of progress or development in this sector especially.
I stand to be corrected with facts and figures showing the achievements of this government in this critical sectors. Please let's keep this thread decent and focus on good political discussion without sentiments, bias or animalistic display.I hope to make a final voting decision based on responses here. Thanks for your cooperation
Re: What Has The Present Government Achieved In Health And Education Sectors? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2019
Nothing obviously except strike strikes and more strikes

A man who is not educated will never know the importance of Education

Buhari where is your certificate??
Re: What Has The Present Government Achieved In Health And Education Sectors? by Nbote(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2019
What achievement can he boast of in d health sector wen he has to go to London jus for check ups and his son has to go to Germany for an okada accident.. As for d education sector, U know d rest
Re: What Has The Present Government Achieved In Health And Education Sectors? by Realdeals(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2019
I guess it isn't important to Buhari and his VP.
Re: What Has The Present Government Achieved In Health And Education Sectors? by Caseless: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2019
The solid foundation is being laid in those sectors.

I must confess, professor Isaac adewale and Adamu Adamu are not my best of ministers; I have not seen them performed as expected. I hope Baba wins and people like that are sent away.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That One Of Atiku’s Children Works Under Buhari? / A Message To Nigerian Youths / INEC's failure To Release Figure Of Collected Pvcs,strategy For Fraud - CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.