Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) (33309 Views)

Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Yomit71:

as long as his Lagos goons are Yoruba, who cares?

I care, because I am in osun.

You may not care but I don't hold it against you.
You're just being you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by celeiyke: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2019
tolu24:
If you know you know, aregbesola control alimosho local govt and if you win alimosho you Don win lagos.

Same control that they only deliver how many votes in 2015. By the way which Alimosho? The one I live or the one in Osun?
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by sreamsense: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2019
chiefolododo:
Say unto the wicked that it shall never be well with him
Chiefolododo, you are back because election is near. You usually imply opposite of your moniker during elections. Your fake video, fabrication of lies for pdp during osun will not work tomorrow. APC worriors are on ground to give it to you post by post, bumber for bumber, so welcome back and behave yourself well. Don't forget 4 + 4 is PMB/PYO, is our joint responsibility to ensure looters are not allowed, buhari is on special assignment to clean PDP 16yrs mess and carry us to the next level of greatness
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by goodlifehyd(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Zico5:
Aregbese, the man who destroyed the economy and plunged osun into recessions
Kwara state the home of saraki your Lord and saviour who promise to make Nigeria great can never stand anywhere close to osun state in terms of achievement and mind tou kwara state still owes workers salaries while osun state pays some % every month.
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by PapaAdanna: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2019
I see dis dude loosing the forthcoming election.
Save the post
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2019
ednut1:
The Hamzat guy be like person wey go wan take hin oga job
Gbam!! you don talk am finish.
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by Modphase: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2019
He should have awarded them to those from Aba ba or Lagos did not play an active role in him becoming the governor or you think he would be another Ebele that will reward Igbo that were never committed to him becoming president after the death of Yardua only to help me sow seed of hate across Nigeria. Mumu de worry u worry your tribe.
Jeezuzpick:

All the juicy projects he executed in Osun he awarded to Lagos people; either his cronies or connected to them.

Osun contractors and artisans remained largely ignored.

At least Tinubu and his Lagos goons are happy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by dododawa1: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Ur writeup is good BUT put decent food, during my schooling days,I take bread and akara everyday.1:0:0,GOD will locate you soon, continue praying.
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
sreamsense:

Chiefolododo, you are back because election is near. You usually imply opposite of your moniker during elections. Your fake video, fabrication of lies for pdp during osun will not work tomorrow. APC worriors are on ground to give it to you post by post, bumber for bumber, so welcome back and behave yourself well. Don't forget 4 + 4 is PMB/PYO, is our joint responsibility to ensure looters are not allowed, buhari is on special assignment to clean PDP 16yrs mess and carry us to the next level of greatness
okay . I believe that TRUTH shall prevail
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by DNA4ALL(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Yambee post=75747692][/quote]

Paste your details.( Facebook name & bank details).
Backup your claim with proofs & get credited.
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by shitshappen(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2019
tolu24:
If you know you know, aregbesola control alimosho local govt and if you win alimosho you Don win lagos.

That dude still commissions any major project in alimosho or at least is in high table even years after his tenure in alimosho
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
I pointed this out earlier ....a new Jagaban South West is gradually loading while the incumbent is headed towards the national level. cheesy cheesy cheesy

kidap:
APC Governorship Aspirant in Lagos State, Babajide Sanwoolu and his running mate, Dr. Femi Hamzat paid a visit to theĀ  Former Governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola in his office in Lagos.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/02/15/babajide-sanwo-olu-his-running-matedr-hamzat-visit-rauf-aregbesola/
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by BRAINTORMS(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75747678:
Aregbe don turn Kingmaker too be dat o!

Anyways, SAI BABA!
ABOKIN BARAWO , BARAWO NE

Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by cleary: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
dododawa1:
Ur writeup is good BUT put decent food, during my schooling days,I take bread and akara everyday.1:0:0,GOD will locate you soon, continue praying.

Amen sir. God bless
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by cleary: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Good day sir @kehnnycares, I don't mean to offend you sir, I just want to remind you sir. Please sir any way you can help me will go a long way please I beg you in the name of God. Please sir
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by cleary: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
cleary:
Good day sir @kehnnycares, I don't mean to offend you sir, I just want to remind you sir of your promise. Please sir any way you can help me will go a long way please I beg you in the name of God. Please sir
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by KehnnyCares(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=cleary post=75747949][/quote] And you see what God has really done in my life after the begging post right?

That's my dream working for me while I'm using it to help others too

You can as well send your account number o
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by KehnnyCares(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=cleary post=76024045][/quote] I hope you will manage this. May God bless you too

Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by KehnnyCares(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
5k sent to you. Kindly confirm. I'm unable to send screenshot here

May God bless you too
Re: Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) by KehnnyCares(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sent bro. Kindly manage that and get in touch with on my personal WhatsApp 08025185550

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation / Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.