Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja (42379 Views)

Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by 2extremes(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2019
mrkings84:

Late application. Sorry no more vacancy
U bin get connect b4?
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by AllenSpencer: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
grin
E go shock una tomorrow

#Atikulated

Are you sure of this fiction you believing?

Forget social media. Go do ground research. Atiku stands no chance!
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by carinmom(f): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Ameen ya Sheikh
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by jamace(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2019
4 + 4 fingers is a symbol of muslim brotherhood. When muslim countries meet, they exhibit it to show sign of religious solidarity. I you know you know.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Corrinthians(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2019
AccessME:
Sign or no Sign

All i know is that Atiku will b my next President.
You're definitely a cameroonian. grin

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by oboy81: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2019
AdeniyiA:

Is that a sarcastic statement, ?
NO! angry
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Kingspin(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:
Islam is the best Religion in the whole wide world angry
We know 75 bag bodies in Benue
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Inioluwa01(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
what is Sowore, Fela etc. doing? They are simply splitting the votes that is supposed to go for Atiku/Obi. These candidates are very intelligent young people and they have brains enough to see that they don't stand a chance in the election, they still insist on being in the race. If these people really want a change in government, they would step down and support the only man that can take away this government - Atiku.
But for their selfish reasons, they're still there. I even read the news recently where Donald Duke and his party was still fighting about his candidacy I'm like . This dude knows he can't 3win and he's disturbing himself so much?

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by KillTheZombies: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2019
No be poverty-loving Dumboharists again? Abeg next Tori plz. grin
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by oboy81: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Kingspin:
We know 75 bag bodies in Benue
Thank you angry
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by sevo(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:

Who ask you??

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Mhiztamurtala(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2019
That's Alaranma Ahmed Suleiman.. 4+4 is Assured!! grin
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by AdeniyiA(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:

NO! angry

To me it is...

Occurrences in the world today fault your assertion on the said religion
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by oboy81: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2019
sevo:

Who ask you??
Allah Told Me to Say it! angry
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by HarbySloy(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2019
...still wondering what will come out for those shouting I'm Atikulated when the result pop up on Sunday.
Winning online isn't guarantee, the battle ground is tomorrow. Just know that if those that didn't win online, win on the battle ground, you're in trouble online.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2019
Inioluwa01:

Sowore, Durotoye and Moghalu cannot win the election even though I think all three are competent
However, the reason they cannot win elections is because of adequate number of party agents. Even if they had 10 agents in every polling booth, they would still lose.
The reason is that the North are very insistent that they must have their 8 years.
As a result, none of the three men will win any state in the North because they are all southerners.
It is simply not possible for anybody to become President without winning states in the North
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Just watched the video. Who else watched it and noticed the kwankwasiyya in the crowd too gaining support to Buhari
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Iyajison: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2019
I could remember the day Buhari declared to run... They was rain all over the country... If you know... You know...

Buhari has been rejected even by Allah.... Stop dat shit ur doing there in d name of prayers..
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by infogenius(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2019
The cleric Sef dey play politics.
From the picture the man just dey do am for eye service
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by anochuko01(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2019
Victory4322:
Fp in the next 30mins.. wink
prophet please pray for me Sir
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2019
Stalwert:
Saturday go sweet die, some people don't know the extent Atiku is rejected in the north. he has so much moral and spiritual baggage that his rejection would form a research topic

Forget atiku now, is buhari what we need, ask yourself the question, we need thinkers, visionarians, men with foresight, men who can create ideas, just like the man Lee who transformed Singapore, just like Paul Kagame is doing to after war torn Rwanda, it’s not about atiku and buhari but about Nigeria, how long can we continue to be lead by men who care about themselves, he want treatment he travels out, how many leaders even in Africa travel out for medical checkup its Not about them abeg, it’s about a Nigeria where America will stamp 15 years visa, a country where China would give visa on entry, South Africa will revoke their visa status and make it no visa, a country we can be proud of, a country where we do not need to travel up and down...
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by joliecouer: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:
Yet they known with terrorism and human right violation
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by ledaman: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2019
AccessME:
Sign or no Sign
In ur dream!
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by fintol: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:
Are you mocking your self?
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by antagonist: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by antagonist: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by supereagle(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2019
AccessME:
Sign or no Sign

Only the SE and some part of SS are Atikulooting, because of the way ASCON was sold away at a ridiculously give away price Akwa Ibom is no happy. SE votes can't reduce the chances of Buhari, Andy Uba warned them.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by supereagle(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Forget atiku now, is buhari what we need, ask yourself the question, we need thinkers, visionarians, men with foresight, men who can create ideas, just like the man Lee who transformed Singapore, just like Paul Kagame is doing to after war torn Rwanda, it’s not about atiku and buhari but about Nigeria, how long can we continue to be lead by men who care about themselves, he want treatment he travels out, how many leaders even in Africa travel out for medical checkup its Not about them abeg, it’s about a Nigeria where America will stamp 15 years visa, a country where China would give visa on entry, South Africa will revoke their visa status and make it no visa, a country we can be proud of, a country where we do not need to travel up and down...

Do they have grassroot followers and structures?
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2019
Jezyfreezman:
B for Bread, if e eno eazybite e no b bread grin

You are definitely living in Abuja. APo-Durumi-Gudu-Etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG / Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.