Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja (42387 Views)

Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by new2012: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I concur with you.

People who don't know ground are the ones blabbing like Atiku and match Buhari with an Igbo man behind him grin

The North are the most enlightened politically and choose their onions wisely.

Atiku is in for a landslide defeat

Statements like this make me sick to the stomach...these guys have ruled since 1960, only few years did they let slide... Instead of that to interest you, you're dancing to their bidding
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
1. buhari exposed the level of Illiteracy in our midst. You have to be a real dunce to still support Buhari
2. buhari exposed the fact that we have very sadistic and evil people among us with the way these set of people openly endorse and defend Buhari's atrocities
3. buhari exposed the hacks and quacks parading as men and women of integrity. From Soyinka to Falana; Oby to Sagay to Bakare and Adeboye, the list is endless.
The above last expose has been the best thing a Buhari Presidency has achieved as this has permanently sieved the chaff from the wheat. The likes of Oby, Keyamo, Falana, Bakare, Soyinka, Donald Duke and Pat Utomi will never ever be taken serious ever again and whatever influence they used to wield has been watered down and diluted with their own excrement.

Stop insulting ppl and spamming the forum with the same post over and over again; everyone has a choice to freely choose who to support - on the other hand you are seemingly the illiterate and dunce one who still doesn't understand that.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by betfarm: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
The presidential elections is always charged in nigeria. People throwing shots here and there. While reading the posts here, I just smiled because it made me realise that our democracy though taking baby steps is growing gradually and am glad.
Join and make some money from the elections by placing you election bets on betfarm today;

https://www.betfarm.com/#/sport/?type=0&competition=18260263&sport=89&region=1690089&game=13566810

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2019
omoiyalayi:

grin Lol grin

U must be an abuja guy

Na my bread be dat
lwkmd my best bread.... I dey Ibadan now they miss d bread pass my gf.... I dey go back to abj next tommorow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture / Zulum Suspends ACTED, NGO Caught 'Training Shooters’ At Borno Hotel / Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.