Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja (42366 Views)

Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Iyajison:
I could remember the day Buhari declared to run... They was rain all over the country... If you know... You know...

Buhari has been rejected even by Allah.... Stop dat shit ur doing there in d name of prayers..

Rain is a blessing

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2019
ujampie:
Hmmmmmmmm even politicking in prayers...
Because it's not Oyedepo abi?

Hypocrites!
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by ccudoye(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Vote Atiku/Obi for improved economy, PBM is sick(dementia) and vision less.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
jamace:
4 + 4 fingers is a symbol of muslim brotherhood. When muslim countries meet, they exhibit it to show sign of religious solidarity. I you know you know.
And the alleged illuminati sign that is now widely taken as a sign of peace is a Muslim sign abi?

Maybe u think that the sign u call "the sign of the cross" is a Christian n godly sign too,abi?

You will marvel if I tell u origins of popular religious signs.

Mind u,am not holding brief for Islam.Together with Christianity they are birds of the same feathers
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Brandomg: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
martineverest:
as in eh!..the Hausa in my area in Lagos were telling me how they all.received phone calls the very day AREWA forum declared their support for buhari earlier this week
No one cares about any Arewa forum endorsement or support. Most northeners only supports Buhari because of the trust thwy have for him.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by PapaAdanna: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Blood gobbling mofos
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by dante0147: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:
Islam is the best Religion in the whole wide world angry

Na him una de kill una sef up and down
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by martowskin1(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2019
martineverest:
as in eh!..the Hausa in my area in Lagos were telling me how they all.received phone calls the very day AREWA forum declared their support for buhari earlier this week

Exactly, this is what I told a friend, people that decide who rules this country are very comfortable with poverty.

They are comfortable with their level of life that they dont see anything wrong with it..

Rather than bordering ur self about who rule Nigeria, why not worry about when u will leave Nigeria...

And move to a sane society where people actually knows what's good for them
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by farem: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2019
martineverest:
nothing new..even oyedepo is atikulated too...no qualms

when last did you hear oyedepo on this again. The man you are blindly following has realized that it's a bad market
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

You are definitely living in Abuja. APo-Durumi-Gudu-Etc
lol band guy grin
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Stalwert:
Saturday go sweet die, some people don't know the extent Atiku is rejected in the north. he has so much moral and spiritual baggage that his rejection would form a research topic
Not is now 50/50. Stop vain propaganda and self deceit my brother. Atiku is a northerner and a muslim unlike GEJ. More so, real northerners can no longer be deceived by Buhari and his forty thieves. No to Buhari.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Blazinglight: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I concur with you.

People who don't know ground are the ones blabbing like Atiku and match Buhari with an Igbo man behind him grin

The North are the most enlightened politically and choose their onions wisely.

Atiku is in for a landslide defeat

Yes they would surely wail, but watch it has most people that would vote in this administration again would wail most for the next 4 years. I just feel so sorry for this generation that is blinded by sentiment. Atiku is not the best but better of the two options we have. I wish u all the best in the years ahead if they win.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by AnanseK(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2019
AccessME:
Sign or no Sign

All i know is that Atiku will b my next President.

Your health is in danger when you are out of touch with reality. You must avoid heights as you may also believe that you can fly.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by ebbo(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2019
Iyajison:
I could remember the day Buhari declared to run... They was rain all over the country... If you know... You know...

Buhari has been rejected even by Allah.... Stop dat shit ur doing there in d name of prayers..

Fool like u,rain is a form of Blessing na.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by freddyokan(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Betfarm has actually made it possible that you can make money predicting the outcome of the presidential election by signing up on www.betfarm.com get huge bonuses and get 100% welcome bonus up to three times.

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Hollusilva28(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:
Yet your so called ISIS and Boko Haram killed innocent lives under your Islamic religion, what a Pathetic Religion.

Is until we totally believe in God rather than carry religious for head.

Son of Hell only try in every ways to compare which religion is superior. Never too late for us total turned to Almighty God no matter religion you practice not traditional religion
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by fortunechy(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Human like animal people.... uselessly useless sets of people
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by idonhammer: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Justiceleague1: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Only 4..
That means Buhari's time is up
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
1. buhari exposed the level of Illiteracy in our midst. You have to be a real dunce to still support Buhari
2. buhari exposed the fact that we have very sadistic and evil people among us with the way these set of people openly endorse and defend Buhari's atrocities
3. buhari exposed the hacks and quacks parading as men and women of integrity. From Soyinka to Falana; Oby to Sagay to Bakare and Adeboye, the list is endless.
The above last expose has been the best thing a Buhari Presidency has achieved as this has permanently sieved the chaff from the wheat. The likes of Oby, Keyamo, Falana, Bakare, Soyinka, Donald Duke and Pat Utomi will never ever be taken serious ever again and whatever influence they used to wield has been watered down and diluted with their own excrement.

We are yet to have the election proper, but you have started wailing for the loss.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
supereagle:

Do they have grassroot followers and structures?

Who is the followers and structures not we the masses But as an illiterate country that we are we are subordinates instead of in control
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by omoiyalayi(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jezyfreezman:
B for Bread, if e eno eazybite e no b bread grin

grin Lol grin

U must be an abuja guy

Na my bread be dat
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Poanan: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
what is Sowore, Fela etc. doing? They are simply splitting the votes that is supposed to go for Atiku/Obi. These candidates are very intelligent young people and they have brains enough to see that they don't stand a chance in the election, they still insist on being in the race. If these people really want a change in government, they would step down and support the only man that can take away this government - Atiku.
But for their selfish reasons, they're still there. I even read the news recently where Donald Duke and his party was still fighting about his candidacy I'm like . This dude knows he can't win and he's disturbing himself so much?

You don't understand at all. Those are the coded things in the election.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by jamace(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

And the alleged illuminati sign that is now widely taken as a sign of peace is a Muslim sign abi?

Maybe u think that the sign u call "the sign of the cross" is a Christian n godly sign too,abi?

You will marvel if I tell u origins of popular religious signs.

Mind u,am not holding brief for Islam.Together with Christianity they are birds of the same feathers
I mean, bringing a religious sign into Nigeria's affair is not right.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by xcelentattitude(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
martineverest:

because you are their father ba?..... undecidedyeye dey smell.
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Larryndelaw: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
AccessME:
Sign or no Sign

All i know is that Atiku will b my next President.
Then he can your only president in your compound no problem abt that
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Coolgent(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Izala shaikhs and the love for money are like 5&6
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Iyajison: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
ebbo:

Fool like u,rain is a form of Blessing na.
ur father..!!

Daft African he-goat like u..

Wre I come from rain falls when there is danger coming as a sign of warning and to scatter planned mayhem ..
Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by Pat4321: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:
I agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akaeze Ebonyi Accident: Umahi Visits Scene, Commiserates With Deceased Families / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.