Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja (47405 Views)

Boy, 6, Bitten Several Times After He Shielded His Sister From Dog Attack (Pics) / Why Christians Should Not Sell Dogs Or Tithe From Dog Sales Income / Cat Sucks From Dog's Breast In Lagos ( Strange But True ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by BOOMnaija(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
MatthAnn:

Understand what?
Ur likeness for dogs
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by ngmart(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
AND THE AWARD GOES TO ..................................

LET'S VOTE WISELY
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by Effiongdbest: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC zombies always drop here and there like fowl poo is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election". grin grin grin

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
BOOMnaija:

Ur likeness for dogs
Lol
Everybody likes dogs
Except my mom though

1 Like

Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by BiafraIsFree: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
itiswellandwell:
This isn't dog carnival. This is human carnival. Pictures of humans in the picture plenty pass dog. Let me know when you are ready to post the correct pics for dog carnival. Tank yu.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

That's the zoo people for you. Hijacking event meant for dogs. Because they are truly giant of the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by klever18(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
bullhari
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by BrokenCock: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
seunmohmoh:
When will it happen in lagos? let me start preparing.
last time I went to lagos it happened around Oct
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by damlawrence101: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
U cant see the dogs because the piz was doctored
dannybrasky:
Where are the dogs??
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by 9jaRealist: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nairaland is a funny place. grin

Yesterday, there was a similar post about a dog show/carnival in Ghana and virtually all of the comments were gushingly positive (apart from of course the weird humor that some apparently share about eating dogs - something Koreans and Chinese know a thing or two about), without the snide and snarky remarks visited on this thread or anyone bitching about only the top 1% being able to afford dogs (which of course is a crap assertion). Why exactly are Nigerians increasingly becoming such self-haters? SMH
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by dannybrasky(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
One of the dogs name must be sara.............. I'm out

damlawrence101:
U cant see the dogs because the piz was doctored

1 Like

Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by asawanathegreat(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Deploy those dogs for election tomorrow.
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by SwissGeneva(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
dannybrasky:
Where are the dogs??

Certainly a ( �) life human carnival... Fill the � at ur own RIP
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by Julia345(f): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Some of those dogs go don bang Abuja oloshos...if u know, u know
stop talking from experience. The fact that a dog has banged ur sister or a female relative of yours dsnt mean it has happened to others sad
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by BOOMnaija(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Julia345:
stop talking from experience. The fact that a dog has banged ur sister or a female relative of yours dsnt mean it has happened to others sad
Komon sharrap!!

Am I d cause of ur family's misfortune??

Dirty wh-ore.
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dog wey dey lick Pussy Bleep better pussy.
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by Antoeni(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
I was thinking it has to do with Calabar People
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
logadims:
it was a day that will not be easily forgotten in a hurry.-its will not be erased in a hurry from the memory of all dog lovers in Abuja- especially those who participated and were present at this much anticipated event.
Abuja dog lovers have been up to lots of interesting events. From chuns dog show to pet grooming to lots of other spectacular events. This event was tagged “CARNIVAL” organised by Dogs and Friends.
This event seem entirely different from other events. It was “strictly” based on invitation. see complete details at: https://360dogprof.com/carnival-organised-by-dogs-and-friends/

Dogs are even better than all these hungry hoes.. feed dogs and it will appreciate, feed hoes and she will forever makes u a mugu
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by Baroba(m): 2:24am On Feb 16, 2019
The dog in the third pix looks like a Tibetan Mastiff, can someone confirm please..Lovely Canines, these ones the chop quality resource control feed.. cheesy
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by logadims: 6:19am On Feb 16, 2019
Baroba:
The dog in the third pix looks like a Tibetan Mastiff, can someone confirm please..Lovely Canines, these ones the chop quality resource control feed.. cheesy
yes it is.
Re: Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja by space9880: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
I never knew there were Tibetan Mastiffs in Nigeria and this strictly based on IV is a turn off we have not made significant progress in Nigerian canine world to do that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / Family Hosts Birthday Party For Their Dog (Photos) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.