Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum (5350 Views)

2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? / How Nigerians May Vote, State By State: Buhari, Atiku In Tight, Tough Race / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
It seems Yoruba people just realized they are going to lose Vice President slot by voting ATIKU, they are changing their mind every minute
The virus is spreading
Yoruba Ma sun ! Oti fe pada nu igba keji ogagun Nigeria

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Nadheer15: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Op why you dey lie? grin

17 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by RTSC: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Who cares?
Nobody has a monopoly of tribalism.

13 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nadheer15:
Op why you dey lie? grin
Call your friends and family They probably have a different opinion now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bro, I'm not Yoruba and I'm far from Yoruba region, but it's ur duty as it is very important and essential to sound it to ur people the implications of voting Atiku

U will lose the VP and the most likelihood of having the presidency in 2023, that means ull be out of power for 20+ years

Please preach to ur people in all nooks and cranny to vote for Buhari
anjigirl:
It seems Yoruba people just realized they are going to lose Vice President slot by voting ATIKU, they are changing their mind every minutes
The virus is spreading

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Modarun(m): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Bro, I'm not Yoruba and I'm far from Yoruba region, but it's ur duty as it is very important and essential to sound it to ur people the implications of voting Atiku

U will lose the VP and the most likelihood of having the presidency in 2023, that means ull be out of power for 20+ years

They should vote whom ever they want, but they wont be the one them to decide who will win. A Yoruba Redeemed Preacher was slaughtered spreading the Gospel in Abuja, it made headlines, please what did her Yoruba keaders in the ruling APC Tinubu and Osibanjo do? Not even a single word. When herdsmen were killing people in Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, and Ondo, what did Yoruba Osibanjo do? Lol. They should vote whom so ever they want to, but should note, Atiku has a long history of dealings with the South West, His campaign DG if a Yoruba man, which means his most trusted right hand man is a Yoruba man, so also he has married a full blooded Omoluabi Lady Titi. If Atiku wins, Yorubas will not only have people to defend their interest in official Office of the President but also in the unofficial quaters at home. Atiku as it stands today is a product of collective will, He cant even afford to divide Nigeria cos that would destroy him.
Only a tribal bigot would be sharing these nonsense against Atiku.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Bash92(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

I am Yoruba and my Vote is for Atiku. What have the APC done for us expecially in Osun state, rather they come to rob, kill, injure and stole our mandate with the supervision of the useless professor. People are hungry, business no dey move and you are telling me to vote because the VP is from down here.
What happened in Osogbo yesterday is a shame on them.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by khingTony(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

So you'll vote for buhari, and advice others to do so, not because you want the betterment of this country, but because you want a Yoruba Man to be a president in 2023, I don't know why I share a Country with people like you.

And for your information, In this era, a Hausa/ Fulani/ Muslim man can never vote for a Christian/Yoruba, when a northerner is also in the race, and the North has the highest population of registered voters, so, Osinbajo can never be the president of Nigeria

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
anjigirl:
It seems Yoruba people just realized they are going to lose Vice President slot by voting ATIKU, they are changing their mind every minutes
The virus is spreading

Well done OP, please tell more and more people this is an election between a Yoruba man and an Ibo man Obi.

The choice is for them to make

Lets vote our son and let them vote their son

Omo eni ko ni sedi bebere ka fi ileke sidi omo elomi

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by diadem10: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sai Baba
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by ProWalker: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
If you are yoruba and you plan to vote for Obi and Atiku, you are a BASTARD

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
ProWalker:
I told them! Thank God they are changing their mind,Igbo never liked Buhari ever since GEJ lost in 2015 so i wonder why we should support Obi now or help them to take revenge because of a known thief
The worse is Obi himself is a big thief or what do you call a man that invested a whooping $30 million state fund into his family business

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Brazzaville(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by omonaijiria: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
E wo awon zombiee onranu wonyi hooo

1 Like

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by omonaijiria: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
ProWalker:

See his mouth like mosquito

You must be from zombie world

7 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by omonaijiria: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Well done OP, please tell more and more people this is an election between a Yoruba man and an Ibo man Obi.

The choice is for them to make

Lets vote our son and let them vote their son

Omo eni ko ni sedi bebere ka fi ileke sidi omo elomi

Iyen ti e

Wa bi gba lo

2 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
omonaijiria:

Iyen ti e

Wa bi gba lo
Ma sun ! Oti fe pada nu igba keji ogagun Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
omonaijiria:

Iyen ti e

Wa bi gba lo

Ok

Eyin omo kaaro oojire

Alajobi a gbe wa o

Osinbajo lomo tiwa, Awa ko mo Peter Obi

9 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
If Buhari wins, there may not be a country in 2023.
Foolish to vote Buhari because you hope to be in power in 2023.

7 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Borderless: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
anjigirl:
It seems Yoruba people just realized they are going to lose Vice President slot by voting ATIKU, they are changing their mind every minute
The virus is spreading

Clown

3 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by ProWalker: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
omonaijiria:

See his mouth like mosquito

You must be from zombie world

Insult from now till you die tomorrow , it will not change the fact that atiku and your brother obi will lose woeful tomorrow

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by seunmsg(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari will win Oyo State easily. It won’t even be close. The governorship election, however, is what I can’t predict right now.

6 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Okoroawusa: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
wingman:
If Buhari wins, there may not be a country in 2023.
Foolish to vote Buhari because you hope to be in power in 2023.
But if ur son is the VP there will be a country called Nigeria, abi?

What do u take Yorubas for?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by ideynl1: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Are you now a Yoruba?

5 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari will win Oyo State easily. It won’t even be close. The governorship election, however, is what I can’t predict right now.
APC is going to win the governorship election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Okoroawusa: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
ideynl1:

Are you now a Yoruba?
Am Igbo but am helping u analyse ur statement. Or u think only u can play the tribal card? Others can too.

I wonder y my fellow igbos think that when they make statements it's nationalistic but when others make same rhetorics it's tribalistic.

Am Igbo but I wasn't brought up like that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Indispensable85(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maybe you're just realizing.
It took this dimension since Obi became VP candidate to Atiku.
Maybe the momentum is still swelling.
It's not just oyo but across the southwest.
You will see it in d results 2morrow.

1 Like

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
khingTony:

So you'll vote for buhari, and advice others to do so, not because you want the betterment of this country, but because you want a Yoruba Man to be a president in 2023, I don't know why I share a Country with people like you.

And for your information, In this era, a Hausa/ Fulani/ Muslim man can never vote for a Christian/Yoruba, when a northerner is also in the RAC, and the North has the highest population of registered voters, so, Osinbajo can never be the president of Nigeria
Bash92:

I am Yoruba and my Vote is for Atiku. What have the APC done for us expecially in Osun state, rather they come to rob, kill, injure and stole our mandate with the supervision of the useless professor. People are hungry, business no dey move and you are telling me to vote because the VP is from down here.
What happened in Osogbo yesterday is a shame on them.
Use your brain why didnt Igbo support Buhari in 2015 or voted against their son when Bokoharam was killing people left and right,dollar skyrocketed from 260naira to 307 naira,corruption everywhere,Diezani stealing at will?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Ojiofor: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Okoroawusa isi gini, amam na ibu alamajiri na asu Igbo ke'gbe uwa.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by ideynl1: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Am Igbo but am helping u analyse ur statement. Or u think only u can play the tribal card? Others can too.

I wonder y my fellow igbos think that when they make statements it's nationalistic but when others make same rhetorics it's tribalistic.

Am Igbo but I wasn't brought up like that.

From 100km I could smell the stench of Yoruba written over you.

Keep deceiving yourself

7 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Nwadiuto247: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
anjigirl:
The virus is spreading

Buhari used Igbos twice as his running in past elections before picking Yoruba yet Igbos did not vote him.

Use your brain and google about Buhari's running mates in the past.

Igbo hatred for Buhari did not start in 2015. It has nothing to do with Osibanjo or Yoruba . Stop deceiving yourself.

6 Likes

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by vision2050: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm a Yoruba man from Ijebu, and I promise and will vote Atiku for a better Nigeria.
shame on Buhari

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians / Breaking News : Tinubu Chosen As The Consensus APC / David Hundeyin: Nigèrien Airforce Threatened To Shoot Down Tinubu’s Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.