Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum (5354 Views)

2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? / How Nigerians May Vote, State By State: Buhari, Atiku In Tight, Tough Race / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win (2) (3) (4)

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Front0lane: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
You mean Yoruba have not been killed by herdsmen prior to Buhari era ?
Please under which govt did herdsmen n boko haram come alive ?
Do you mean you will vote the originator of your problem to spite your nose ?

Modarun:

They should vote whom ever they want, but they wont be the one them to decide who will win. A Yoruba Redeemed Preacher was slaughtered spreading the Gospel in Abuja, it made headlines, please what did her Yoruba keaders in the ruling APC Tinubu and Osibanjo do? Not even a single word. When herdsmen were killing people in Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, and Ondo, what did Yoruba Osibanjo do? Lol. They should vote whom so ever they want to, but should note, Atiku has a long history of dealings with the South West, His campaign DG if a Yoruba man, which means his most trusted right hand man is a Yoruba man, so also he has married a full blooded Omoluabi Lady Titi. If Atiku wins, Yorubas will not only have people tovdefend their interest in official Office of the President but also in the unofficial quaters at home with the presidency. Atiku as it stands is a product of collective will, He cant even afford to divide Nigeria cos that would destroy him.
Only a tribal bigot would be sharing these nonsense against Atiku.
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
anjigirl:
Yoruba need to wake up we dont have time
yorubas dont vote based on tribe. I am yoruba and i live near osinbanjos home in lag. What have i gained ( nothing). Atiku all the way. See 2015 results. Yoruba no send

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Front0lane: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
List one single project by Umahi Ugwauyi and Ikpeazu in the last 4 years or forever go n perish.
Name just one not 2 or 3 just one abegiii !

Foolish set of nitwit everywhere on NL

NothingDoMe:
A yoruba that counts all the schools, hospitals, and roads in three eastern states and compares them with his own yoruba state. Nawa. Lol

Next thing you will say is that you travel a lot and oversee projects cheesy

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by seunmsg(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
modath:

APC's Adelabu will win but margin may be narrow... Ogun is where I believe is a bit dicey but people there say the Ijebu people will split give Abiodun slight edge but GNI is giving it his all..

Ogun State governorship race is too close to call. It is between Dapo Abiodun and GNI. Amosun’s candudste will come fourth behind Dapo, GNI, and Kashamu. The presidential election is a one horse race though. I’m projecting 70% for Buhari/Osinbajo in the state.

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by imaeruaka: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
check out these secrets this book reveals...you need not be told, see for yourself...you would be glad you did....you can also consider gifting a friend.�

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NQQSGHG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1550190065&sr=1-2&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=imaeruaka

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Menusvan: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bash92:

I am Yoruba and my Vote is for Atiku. What have the APC done for us expecially in Osun state, rather they come to rob, kill, injure and stole our mandate with the supervision of the useless professor. People are hungry, business no dey move and you are telling me to vote because the VP is from down here.
What happened in Osogbo yesterday is a shame on them.
Aregbe paid half salary ileriesu is an inactive governor am from ilesha
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Menusvan: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
anjigirl:
Use your brain why didnt Igbo support Buhari in 2015 or voted against their son when Bokoharam was killing people left and right,dollar skyrocketed from 260naira to 307 naira,corruption everywhere,Diezani stealing at will?
am Yoruba but pain people are Atikulated
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
ednut1:
yorubas dont vote based on tribe. I am yoruba and i live near osinbanjos home in lag. What have i gained ( nothing). Atiku all the way. See 2015 results. Yoruba no send
Carry out a brief research on google you will realise Buhari isnt bad he is just unfortunate
Atiku is a thief and must not be allow to get back into office.As for Obasanjo he is fighting Buhari because he removed his Ota farm workers from federal government payroll
Change is never easy
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by ednut1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
anjigirl:
Carry out a brief research on google you will realise Buhari isnt bad he is just unfortunate
Atiku is a thief and must not be allow to get back into office.As for Obasanjo he is fighting Buhari because he removed his Ota farm workers from federal government payroll
Change is never easy
hear your self out, he removed ota farm worker from payroll. how much is their so called salary that OBJ cant afford. Atiku wins not because he is the best but Buhari must be sent packing. he is not sound and fit to rule

Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by Okoroawusa: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Xander85:

If you're Igbo, them i'm from Mars!

Funny how you went straight for the post of the person responding, while ignoring the original bigoted post pandering to the primitive and tribal instincts of a people!

@OP: when all else fails and you see defeat staring you in the face...resort to the time-tested default setting of ethno-religious based politics! wink
Onye nka osina gini?

Umuazi batara Nairaland unya.

Taaaaa!......gbasue!
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by vision2050: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Keegan:

pele baba ijebu
Omo ale ijebu ni e o. -Osinbajo
let me ignore you, if not I will say ori ti daru. olopolo dudu ni e
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by vision2050: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Keegan:

Awon baba ati iya e lo nbawi nile. Omo ale, alainironu.
oni agba ni le. Aja lo ma je enu.
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by diadem10: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
vision2050:
oni agba ni le. Aja lo ma je enu.

Lol. See Yoruba. Better speak IBO.
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by vision2050: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
diadem10:

Lol. See Yoruba. Better speak IBO.
ode re ooo. You think everybody is ipob, oponu
Re: It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum by BadNubian: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Seems Yorubas are the only ones making this election a"me vs them" thing, pretty much an Igbo vs Yoruba affair and it will be their biggest undoing in the broader scheme of things... they are trying to play the ethnic politics so bad forgetting that the North are also watching, and would also want to usurp power again before their yoruba allies corner APC into a wholly "yoruba affair". Unfortunately they are naively (slowly but surely) alienating themselves from the rest of the greater South and would be caught at a dead end even if Buhari wins and they hope he hands over to them after completing his 4 years in office, especially ahead of 2023 which will be a horse race for the Southern ethnic groups to clinch power... No reasonable South Eastern or so called South Southern individual will want to risk voting any yoruba candidate with OBJ already enjoying 2 terms not too long ago... Las Las na Aboki go rule Naija again come 2023 which is very unfortunate.

Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car / Is He Our Next President? (photo) / David Hundeyin: Nigèrien Airforce Threatened To Shoot Down Tinubu’s Plane