Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta (5317 Views)

Trouble Looms As High Court Says No Party Must Field Obaseki As Its Candidate. / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by mrrandomguy: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2023
If there are people who may have the ears of the Political Leaders, Chiefs and Obas of Ogun State, Abeokuta in particular, let them stand by to read this my message.

I am writing this post because I witnessed a very distressful scene yesterday, in the evening , at the Ariya Bar in Abeokuta.

There is a market in Ìbarà, our own version of the "Computer village" in Abeokuta. That market started, or I started noticing it, sometime around 2007. Our YORUBA YOUTHS of Abeokuta started it and it is sited on a parcel of land which belongs to the Palace of Olubara and Ìbarà people of Egba land.

It is strategically located in the Oke-Ilewo CBD.

And the market has been growing so much so that each time I pass by that location I say some prayers to thank Olódùmarè for opening such opportunities to make our youths busy and useful to themselves and to the community.

Do you know that over the last five (5) years or so, the world famous developers, the Igbo Zionist Traders have wormed their way into that market and now multiplying.

Our people are ofcourse very liberal and welcoming so they continued to give them more spaces and for each space won by the igbos, they quickly ran to their villages to bring more of their disorderly youths to fill the place.

They are there now all over the market enjoying what they will NEVER give you.

Yesterday, I was just sitting at the bar when I noticed the crowd of people trooping in. They were going to have a meeting. I never knew what it was about but the fact that I have seen it was going to be by the igbo traders, I told myself to wait and observe.

It was a good decision i made.

It turned out that there was going to be an EXCO ELECTION for the Market. There are apparently TWO CAMPS battling for the EXCO Elections.

THE TWO CAMPS ARE DEFINITELY YORUBA PEOPLE, MOST LIKELY SONS OF IBARA KINGDOM.

So this particular camp has brought the IGBO TRADERS of the market to corner their SUPPORT for their own candidate to triumph over their opponent.

And the SONS OF IBARA started to talk.

Amongst other things they said was that " Our opponent are the ignorant Yoruba people, they are too tribalistic, we assure you of an inclusive Government in our EXCO where the igbos will also have their influence "

"Igbos must be included in the affairs of the market this time"

"Don't mind those our brothers, they are not exposed "

And the igbos were just listening, quietly.

When their leader rose to speak, it was direct "We don dey here with you for some time. Na we clear here, na we expand there, na we make the market come big like this today, we suppose dey part of the Government "

"That una brother too wicked. We no know how dem dey spend the money of DUES wey dem collect from market"

" We go support you BUT YOU MUST PROMISE US IGBOS say we go get mouth for the market. If you don PROMISE us, we go call all of our brothers to vote for you and you go win "

I listened to all these statements and I began to cry inside of my heart.

Abeokuta is GOING!!!!

Again, our people have invited the igbos to partake in their local politics and soon, like it happened in Lagos, they will claim part-ownership of Abeokuta and tell you that they developed the city for you.

I was going to rise up to challenge both parties but the elderly man next to me prevailed on me not to.

Do you know that once this election is concluded and the candidate supported by the igbos win, you can just begin to count the days that THAT MARKET will eventually become another Igbo-dominated market?

The first thing they will do is to convince the LGA CHAIRMAN that the market needed to be "developed to make more money for the council"

Our Baales, Kabiyesi, Youths, LGA CHAIRMAN etc will be excitedly calculating how much money will enter into their individual pockets from the deal.

Then you will see the Madam Mayoress of Ikosi-Isheri action in that Market. The whole place will be pulled down to give way for an "Ultra Modern International Market".

And our YORÙBÁ YOUTHS will never be able to afford the resultant cost of the new shops.

THE ZIONIST IGBOS WITH THEIR TONNES OF DRUG MONEY WILL BUY THE WHOLE SHOPS, EVERYTHING AND OUR BOYS WILL BE PUSHED OUT OR CONTENTED WITH HANGING ABOUT THE MARKET.

How ignorant can our people be!!!!!!

This is what is already happening and which I predicted in my post just recently.

The Igbos have been pouring the population into the entire Ogun State over the last 5years and I can bet it isn't a natural migration. These guys are trying to FORTIFY THEMSELVES IN OGUN STATE so as to be able to properly envelope Lagos State.

It is what they are doing.

We have been talking about the Aworis of Lagos and how they have constituted the Achilles heel on Yoruba land, the very point of our greatest vulnerability through which the enemies have successfully thrown rings around us in Lagos State

The Awori of Lagos is a subject I know so extensively and on which I am also going to write later today. They are perhaps the saddest case of the Yoruba Nation of people.

But in Egba land of Abeokuta, it begins to appear to me that we are going to have an even worse case of the Achilles heel because the overwhelming majority of the people here suffer even deeper levels of ignorance than the one which the Aworis suffered and which got them railroaded into their present circumstances.

By virtue of their orientation and exposures our people in Egba land have a much smaller knowledge of the ZIONIST IGBOS and the greater threat is that the Egba grassroots population is coming into contact with these people, the Igbo Zionists, at a time of extreme weakness and vulnerability on the part of the Egba people.

There is too much POVERTY AND IGNORANCE amongst the overwhelming majority of our people in Ogun State. There is so much IGNORANCE even wonderfully amongst our people in the most unbelievably high echelons of the social ladders.

You will be amazed at the very low levels of understanding, knowledge and awareness of people who are supposedly highly educated and in very high positions of authority in Ogun State.

You will be shocked to see the conduct of our traditional leaders; the Baales are more of scavengers perpetually looking at how to get their daily bread from any angles and our Obas, even the first class Obas, have since lost their callings and not any longer aware of their responsibilities

Right now, in this Abeokuta, we are like the proverbial fool who sets his roof on fire, perhaps thinking to warm his house, and then goes to sleep.

1. Do you know that right now, the IJAIYE axis of Abeokuta which used to be the trading hub of our people in the business of SPARE PARTS have since been taken over by the igbos. They have taken practically the whole length of it. The Yoruba people who were once into those businesses are the ones you see running about town on Okada bikes and constituting nuisance all over the place?

2. Do you know that right now, the stretch of ÌSÁBÒ road from the Isale-Igbehin junction has suddenly become a trading hub for BUILDING MATERIALS. It's the same Igbo traders. Many family houses are being outrightly sold on that road. The igbos are taken it up?

3. Do you know that all around SÀPÓN and especially on that IMO road by NEPA, another group of igbos have converted that place to a trading hub for CURTAIN MATERIALS?

4. In PANSHEKE you find that the whole stretch of nearly every angles of the popular market have been taken over by the same Igbos.

5. If you try to study what's happening on the longest road of Abeokuta, the MKO Abiola way, starting from LÉME you will understand that it is basically the same patterns.

6. The last time I checked, the newly constructed ONIKOKO-ADIGBE road has sparked a new wave of real estate business in that axis. Prices of real estates have suddenly gone up and many houses on the left and right are being sold. You can guess who the buyers are.

7. In that area of LÁDERIN ESTATE you will hear wonderful reports of the suddenly hiked values of land and landed properties. The igbo traders are there already and making certain to make the Láderin areas exclusive to themselves by deliberately adversely influencing the prices of properties in those areas and being the only ones who can afford those prices.

8. I like you to know that in ALL THESE AREAS where the Igbo traders have managed to suddenly dominate IN ABEOKUTA EGBA LAND, they always ensured that NO OTHER TRIBES GET A FLEETING CHANCE TO COME NEAR THEM OR HAVE AN INCH OF SPACE AROUND THEM, NOT EVEN THE EGBA PEOPLE.

9.TWICE I have witnessed a scene in Abeokuta, two different locations around Ìbarà and Pansheke. In both cases, a poor Yoruba woman managed to have a space in the middle of many Igbo make traders. Surely the traders must have met them in that location otherwise they could never be there. But the Igbo men are doing all they can, by intimidation and bully, to get these women from their spots.

10. Do you know that just about 10years ago, these things were not so in Abeokuta and these people aren't now responding to any investment initiatives of Ogun State Government but to their own unfolding ZIONIST AGENDA OVER SE YORUBA LAND?

IN ABEOKUTA YORUBA LAND!!!!

Our people are blind to what is already going on , what is building up right under their noses.

Our people are probably happy that "Abeokuta is expanding" or probably " Opening up". Omo onile, Baales and Kabiyesi are probably making lots of money extorting the incoming Igbo traders.

Civil servants are enjoying the windfalls via Levies, Taxes and Egunje.

Even the Government isn't aware that ABEOKUTA is going the way of LAGOS and will soon become another Lagos which the ZIONIST Igbo will claim as an extension of Igbo land.

These things will happen, It's just a matter of TIME unless we STOP the trend.

In Alaba International Market built on AWORI LAND OF LAGOS, the IGBOS wrote in a CONSTITUTION that only traders from Anambra, Imo and Abia are eligible for CHAIRMANSHIP OF THE MARKET.

Not even the igbos of Enugu and Ebonyi are eligible not to talk of Awori town people.

Those guys in Alaba battled Mr. Moses Adebayo to death. He was the ONLY YORUBA MAN who had a useful business presence in that market built on 50 ACRES OF YORUBA LAND.

In that same Alaba market the igbos pushed out Alhaja Mesan, the late Iyaloja, who has been there since the 1960s.

You can't amount to anything at the Trade fair market in same Awori land if you are not Igbo. The same thing in Ladipo; they are even scheming to push out Yoruba people from the only ONE sector [ out of eight in the market.] they have to themselves.

When you write these TRUTHS some FOOLS will say it is tribalism and bigotry.

What a cheek.

I will not allow you people endanger our lives with your ignorance.

I will continue to talk about it.
©️ Adedamola Adetayo
01 Jun 2023

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Khallicopyro: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2023
I'm no Ibo or Yoruba. But this your post my friend is Ibophobia... I smell envy, I smell hatred, I smell alot of other smelly things in your post...

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by A4alpha: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2023
I have never seen a thing like this!! Why are you guys full of hate?? why did you hate Igbos?? Igbos are peace loving people who would rather buy your land even at a high cost not claiming of converting your land, they buy and you get paid in full.
What has Igbos done to especially an average yoruba person??

it is always Igbo this Igbo that.. But be warned.. Nothing can stop a determined Igbo man.. Absolutely NOTHING.. Igbos are no cawards and don't back down no matter your blackmailing and gas-lighting.

Igbophobic and your hate can't just stop an Igbo man.

Know this and know peace if you have (peace) one.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Goodlady(f): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Reading...
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by IDeyNL: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2023
Yorubas and hate.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Wodu89: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2023
Toor!
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by kayevans: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2023
And yet people like you are the ones that clamour for One-Nigeria right?
Your article in its entirety reeks of hate, envy and jealousy over a tribe who you perceive to be more successful than another.
I didn't see you say they are being violent, unlawful, involved in criminal activity or doing anything illegal. Just that you see them thrive and prosper makes your heart bleed and your head ache. I won't blame you, rather the appalling attitude of the managers of this forum to allow such an ethno-phobic balderdash to be published in the first place.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by D1official: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2023
Lazy ass tribe. So much of a purported sophisticated tribe, little wonder your leaders would rather die than have a level playing ground.

Shame on Afonj.. Including the tribalists who manage this forum.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by orikoku: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Make I no talk for this matter
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Seefinish: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2023
Though I am not an Igbo man but I can see your strong hatred for Igbo.
My prayer is that God bless the igbos,

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by nothingspoil70: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2023
We need more people like this writer to wake the Yorubas up. We have been sleeping for too long now. The last election in this country should serve as a wakeup call to all sons and daughters of Oduduwa that our neighbours from the east are not coming to us with good intentions. That Tinubu won this election should not make us go back to sleep that we have won the battle. These guys moving everybody from their villages to occupy our land are posing serious threats to us as a people. Enough of docility in the name of liberalism. EYIN YORUBA EJOWO E RONU!!!!

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2023
Illiteracy is really a disease cool

4 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by OAFMods: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2023
What is wrong with Ibophobia ?
What is wrong in hating Igbos ?
Do igbos not hate Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Yoruba or are you Igbos n those supporting you cursed ? Do igbos own monopoly to hate.

A group of people that do not sell their land even when you marry among them scheme to buy your own land n when you scheme in return not to lose your heritage to them some pathetic cursed miscreant are here defending that shii. Seem many of you are truly cursed.

Make Those In Abeokuta open their eyes market bastard n lunatic take over their land.

If your father bequeath a kingdom to your pathetic soul n some renegade are scheming to take it from you do you mean you will open your foolish eye n not scheme to retain it ?

Khallicopyro:
I'm no Ibo or Yoruba. But this your post my friend is Ibophobia... I smell envy, I smell hatred, I smell alot of other smelly things in your post...
Seefinish:
Though I am not an Igbo man but I can see your strong hatred for Igbo.
My prayer is that God bless the igbos,
kayevans:
Your article in its entirety reeks of hate, envy and jealousy over a tribe who you perceive to be more successful than another.
I didn't see you say they are being violent, unlawful, involved in criminal activity or doing anything illegal. Just that you see them thrive and prosper makes your heart bleed and your head ache. I won't blame you, rather the appalling attitude of the managers of this forum to allow such an ethno-phobic balderdash to be published in the first place.
IDeyNL:
Yorubas and hate.

A4alpha:
I have never seen a thing like this!! Why are you guys full of hate?? why did you hate Igbos?? Igbos are peace loving people who would rather buy your land even at a high cost not claiming of converting your land, they buy and you get paid in full.
What has Igbos done to especially an average yoruba person??

it is always Igbo this Igbo that.. But be warned.. Nothing can stop a determined Igbo man.. Absolutely NOTHING.. Igbos are no cawards and don't back down no matter your blackmailing and gas-lighting.

Igbophobic and your hate can't just stop an Igbo man.

Know this and know peace if you have (peace) one.
i

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by onez: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2023
IGBOPHOBIA. Can the mods take down this post?

4 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Jiokejohn: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2023
I have read this over and over again and I am yet to comprehend this write-up.

Dear OP, I am expecting you to say the following:

1. That Igbos have stolen all the properties in Abeokuta or the whole of Ogun state.

2. That Igbos have raped all the wives and daughters of the Egba people.

3. That every crime committed in Ogun State is done by Igbos.

Without prejudice, what exactly did the Igbos do to you?

Very soon, you will be hearing complaints like Igbos have bought all my farm products. [He sold all to them at his selling prices and they buy and pay in full]. After sales, he goes through his invoice to realize that no single Yoruba name was there, he will raise the alarm that Yorubas were bullied out of buying it because they cannot afford it.

More so, you will hear something like - all the students in this institution are Igbos. [The school is owned by a Yoruba man and built-in Yoruba land to improve the education of Yorubas]. But Igbos has taken over because the Yorubas cannot afford it and the owner loves money so much. Etc. [Can you imagine]

My dear OP, Igbos are not your problem. Let me open your eyes a little bit.

In my life, I thought that the Birthday celebration is a once in a lifetime event. Just to mark a year anniversary on earth (1yr old). Till I came to Lagos to hear that grown kids or adults still celebrate Birthdays., Wedding anniversaries in gigantic ways and sometimes every year.

For instance, your landlord will approach you and request for advance payment of house rent to enable him to fund his 60th Birthday or Wedding anniversary when your current rent tenure is not yet due. Owing to desperation, he can offer you a 30% or 40% discount. Trust an Igbo man that rarely misses an opportunity, he will embrace the offer, pay and collect the receipt. Thereafter, you will label him a bad person. The question is, must you celebrate? When you spend on frivolities, you will hardly pay attention to Essentials. Igbos don't spend frivolously. They use the same fortunes you spent on partying and celebration to acquire properties and investments. Yorubas can spend a fortune celebrating the death anniversary of parents and grandparents but will rarely renovate or give an inherited property from the same parents a face-lift. Imagine selling an inherited property of your dead parents to fund their memorial anniversary. Who does that?

Dear OP, please reconsider your thought before you blame the next Igbo man as the cause of your Sneezes.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Jostoman: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2023
Tribalism will not finish this OP.

Igbo this today, igbo that tomorrow abeg make una rest small.

9 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by a4cube: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2023
OAFMods:
Do igbos not hate Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Yoruba or are you Igbos n those supporting you cursed ? Do igbos own monopoly to hate.

A group of people that do not sell their land even when you marry among them scheme to buy your own land n when you scheme in return not to lose your heritage to them some pathetic cursed miscreant are here defending that shii. Seem many of you are truly cursed.

Make Those In Abeokuta open their eyes market bastard n lunatic take over their land.

If your father bequeath a kingdom to your pathetic soul n some renegade are scheming to take it from you do you mean you will open your foolish eye n not scheme to retain it ?i
Have been to Igbo land before? Have you priced a land and they told no because you are Yoruba? You just want to be in oshogbo and regurgitate what you read from NL. Shamr on you.

18 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by nwadiuko1(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2023
If e pain you.....divide Nigeria or compete with them

2 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by dexmond: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2023
OP support effort to allow the Igbos have their own country. This will solve the problem. You won't ever worry about them again.

6 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by kettykings: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2023
These are just foot soldiers and you are crying, when the Generals come what would you do

2 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by GeneralPula: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2023
Your story is Fake Op. Your post shows you’re an impersonator!

I stay in Abk and I know how Abk people does their things. Not so hard for me to burst your lies..

Market leaders in Abk are being determined by Baale of that axis where the market is located. Those voting you’re saying here is trash and gibberish!

This makes me believe you may not be Yoruba. Your story seem concocted and made up! You want to impersonate, but you have no knowledge about those you’re wanting to Impersonate..

Nah who send you?
Wetin be your intention?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by a4cube: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2023
This writer may not be Yoruba sef. Hausa man wants to create divide and rule.
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by slimfit1(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2023
You sell your lands to visitors and you get angry because you found a buyer.

4 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by GeneralPula: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2023
kayevans:
If these things happening in the west without problem can happen in the east without problem, then it’s one Nigeria..

If these things happening in the west without problem can’t happen in the east without problem, it’s not one Nigeria..

So one Nigeria here is if it can’t happen in the East, it shouldn’t be happening in the west! That’s a perfect one Nigeria in this situation!

My response is solely about your comments and not even Op.... Cuz I doubt if what Op is saying is true. I stay in Abk and I seriously doubt what he’s saying. But I’ll confirm..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by ambale(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Nairaland should bring this post down with immediate effect

What arrant nonsense, you mean the same oke-ilewo that I know

This op is mad and deserves to be locked up for 600years

7 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2023
Wow....this is so shameful. How can a tribe be against progress? You are you people so weak and cowardly? Why are you afraid of healthy competition?

The only reason you gave for not wanting Igbos in the market is because it will become an international market which means more revenue for your state. SHAME!!!

4 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Jiokejohn: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2023
a4cube:
Have been to Igbo land before? Have you priced a land and they told no because you are Yoruba? You just want to be in oshogbo and regurgitate what you read from NL. Shame on you.
They can't even afford to buy in their Yoruba land. How do you think they can afford to buy elsewhere?

Even, after selling the land to you and you pay in full, they will approach you and demand money for foundation, flooring, roofing, painting, etc. After some years and you wish to renovate, they will still come and demand another money for renovating the land you bought from them years ago. They will be fighting you as if you did not pay a dime for the land. They will be arguing and asking you - 'must you renovate?', 'why should you renovate?' [On a property you bought, paid fully, and built with your money]

OP and his likes are too blind to see or speak out on this attitude.

12 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Great0ne1: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2023
mrrandomguy:

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
01 Jun 2023
Idiota !! Come to onitsha main market and take up as many shops as you can pay for. No single igbo man will raise an eyebrow or come online to write epistle like you idiot. We are very liberal. We love competition. We are not as envious and lazy like you.
May God continue to punish every idiot and envious creatures like this op. May all the evils they plan against the innocent and peace loving traders of igbo extraction, visit them and there families in many folds.
Ndi obi ojooo!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by overall90: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2023
I dey shame for yoruba people.
There are hundreds of igbo dominated market all over the North and South but you will never hear this kind of complaints.
Please you dolts should support the break up of this country especially now that a yoruba man have the political power so that you can keep your land and your markets.
I wonder what yorubas would have done if they are the ones that own all the oil and gas resources.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Grit2943(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2023
You should be banned for this inhumane and inciting writeup you posted here.

2 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by GeneralPula: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2023
ambale:
Nairaland should bring this post down with immediate effect

What arrant nonsense, you mean the same oke-ilewo that I know

This op is mad and deserves to be locked up for 600years
Abi nah..

Anybody staying in Abk would sure knows this is morning but pure lies!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by GeneralPula: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2023
OAFMods:

If your father bequeath a kingdom to your pathetic soul n some renegade are scheming to take it from you do you mean you will open your foolish eye n not scheme to retain it ?

i
You see as them line up comment, nah same person! My instinct tells me it’s the Op himself with his alternate monikers..

Everything he said is a lie cuz he doesn’t even have a knowledge of what he’s saying..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Dariye Of Plateau State Impeached / “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.