Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State (23819 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by Xbursta(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
So what should we do now?
What's so special about this?
Why is this two-legged squonk even in the Celebrities section?

Wait, was I supposed to hustle and share my income with him before?
Am I responsible for his disability?

If he likes, he can sit at home na. Na by force to work?
Like its not what he has been doing and hunger has finally forced him out to work.

Make everybody just answer him papa name abeg.

Rubbish.

*spits angry

bros haba watin him do you cry
LuciferPastor:

Like its not what he has been doing and hunger has finally forced him out to work.

Rubbish.

*spits angry

bros haba watin him do you
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by edoboss1234: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rubbish.

*spits angry

you no see your life now devil don mess ontop your destiny no need to curse you
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by Page420: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
The every day I would be giving excuse
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by banio: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
ct2:
May those who have stolen from us, our parents, and our children, not win in these elections.if you cannot like the comment, then you are a thief

The two main contenders, Buhari and Atiku have stolen from our national treasury.

So just vote.
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by LadySarah: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Dude is operating on a principality level, some devil incarnate are on nairaland if u don't know...
grin angry angry
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by senatepresido: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rubbish.

*spits angry
ATTENTION SEEKER, U GET SENSE SO
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by Timisamd(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rubbish.

*spits angry
God loves you ....
Book a deliverance ticket at Mfm. Prayer city...
Come fasting ...with one mind..
It shall be well with you.
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by Afonjas: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
ct2:
May those who have stolen from us, our parents, and our children, not win in these elections.if you cannot like the comment, then you are a thief

1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by boxypane(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Instead of them to work, its PMB they are accusing.
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
This will inspire the able bodied men who are looking for cheap way to get money to rethink and starts doing a legal business.
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by SEGLIZ: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rubbish.

*spits angry

it is obvious you are one the lazy frustrated youth.
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by Friend01(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rubbish.

*spits angry

I think when God was giving people brain to think before talking your requested for stupidity.
And you have not disappointed so far.
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by stieyven(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Zhegx:
When a foolish man walks along the road, he shows everyone that he is fool. In trying to be funny, you just showed how stupid you are. You deserve to die in a bokoharam bomb blast, akpamu.....
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by beezyblaze(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sharon6:
Ability in disability. There's nothing stopping you from achieving your dreams but you.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

Lets see your skin first ma’am grin
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by Nice202: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
I know this man he reside in Agassa if you see how this man use to fire bike with one hand ehh
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by HolyTitus(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rubbish.

*spits angry
Just because Nairaland allowed you to open account with them now; for your mind - you go dey think sey you get brain like this... Abi no be so cry
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by rOsy247(f): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Meanwhile able bodied lazy youths are everywhere on the streets here begging for alms
Re: Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State by Rach12: 2:57am On Feb 16, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]See below

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of Numbers- By Oliver Tan- The True Story / A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! / His Employer (MD) Sent Him A Link To Apply For Another Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.