Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed (890 Views)

Adelabu: Abia Enjoys 24hr Power Supply, this Is What We Want / Real Reasons Sowore Was Arrested Revealed, Granted Administrative Bail As Lawyer / Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
WHY ARE DIASPORA NIGERIANS SUPPORTING OMOYELE SOWORE?

This is my final charge to the Nigerian electorates (especially those under 50 years old) before the presidential election on Saturday. In case you are not aware, there was an online election on 1st November 2018 where Nigerians abroad decided who to support in the 2019 presidential election. It was coordinated by a group known as ECSDN. See the attached for the result of that election. I think it is reasonable to wonder why #diasporaNigerians are supporting Omoyele Sowore of #AAC in their millions. I may not be able to speak for all but I will attempt to point out a few reasons. Nigerians abroad are not necessarily better or richer than those in Nigeria, but permit me to say experience differentiate us and experience 'they say' is the best teacher. They have experienced Nigeria as well as many other countries. Consider these:
* Millions of diaspora Nigerians love their country (Nigeria) passionately.
* They have greater access to sound information about what is going on all over Nigeria (via internet), compared with those residents in Nigeria.
* They are more likely to be less biased in their judgement on the grounds of religion and tribe.
* They cannot be induced by Nigerian politicians.
* They are desperate about making Nigeria a country they can be proud of.
* They have seen how other countries are built and managed.
* Many of them have personally studied the profile(s) of the presidential candidates. Omoyele Sowore is distinguished for his integrity, creativity, transparency, innovation, 21st-century leadership, a brilliant VP, bravery, accountability, and total deviation from the status quo. Finally, I want you to think about this quotation: “My needs are met, I don’t care about what happens to others”. The above quotation expresses the mentality of some Nigerians who are beneficiaries of APC/PDP mal-administration(s) (past & present) who are mostly responsible for impoverishing the country. You can choose holistic nation building and social development or continue with your #Npower and #TraderMoni, or you can vote for Atiku to sell off NNPC to his friends. The choice is yours. #AAC is the party to vote for to take our country back from the cabals. ©FadumoPaul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mod ? Please, kindly push this to FP for Nigerians.
Thanks.
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Yambee: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
GUYS/Ladies, if you are single or in a relationship and you plan on voting buhari tomorrow, then you can be sure to remain single for another 4 years.
Those who would have married you are part of the over 20 million that lost real jobs. These jobs are in corporate firms like banks etc. Those in the SMEs and business that folded are not included.Atiku is going to be our next President. It is obvious Nigerians have rejected President Mohammedu Buhari due to his incompetence, nepotism, ethnocentrism, desecration of our democratic institutions and outright wickedness!
So, what are your expectations of the new President? What do you want him to focus on in the first 100 days in office?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
GUYS/Ladies, if you are single or in a relationship and you plan on voting buhari tomorrow, then you can be sure to remain single for another 4 years.
Those who would have married you are part of the over 20 million that lost real jobs. These jobs are in corporate firms like banks etc. Those in the SMEs and business that folded are not included.Atiku is going to be our next President. It is obvious Nigerians have rejected President Mohammedu Buhari due to his incompetence, nepotism, ethnocentrism, desecration of our democratic institutions and outright wickedness!
So, what are your expectations of the new President? What do you want him to focus on in the first 100 days in office?
Just so you know, Atiku cannot change the status quo. Asides that he’s corrupt, his party carries too much burden to help the entire country. They are only interested in looting/enriching themselves. See his team members: Gbenga Daniel, Sarrki, Bode George, Dimeji Bankole, OBJ, Fayose, Fani Kayode etc. These guys don’t care about the average Nigerians but Sowore on the other hand has no entanglement to a God father. His campaign has been financially supported by Nigerians home and abroad. Let’s do the right thing by Voting Omoyele Sowore for president in Nigeria.
Here’s an invitation for you to be part of history

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by AtikuMeansJobs: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Donpeak:
Just so you know, Atiku cannot change the status quo. Asides that he’s corrupt, his party carries too much burden to help the entire country. They are only interested in looting/enriching themselves. See his team members: Gbenga Daniel, Sarrki, Bode George, Dimeji Bankole, OBJ, Fayose, Fani Kayode etc. These guys don’t care about the average Nigerians but Sowore on the other hand has no entanglement to a God father. He’s campaign has been financially supported by Nigerians home and abroad. Let’s do the right thing by Voting Omoyele Sowore for president in Nigeria.

TRASH.... TRASH.... TRASH!

You have no right to complain about corruption at the Federal level when Tinubu is bleeding your entire region dry
Before you take your ewedu mixer that doubles as your broom to the center of town to do your moral environmental cleansing, why not sweep the squalid filth that Tinubu has dumped in your house.Bubu has a lot of bad policies. Subsidy sustenance...is costing our economy badly. Also, power supply...made worse by the refusal to change the laws governing DISCO operations....DISCOS are selling power at a loss....so the power sector cannot get funded adequately.Atiku is going to be our next President. It is obvious Nigerians have rejected President Mohammedu Buhari due to his incompetence, nepotism, ethnocentrism, desecration of our democratic institutions and outright wickedness!
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:

You have no right to complain about corruption at the Federal level when Tinubu is bleeding your entire region dry
Before you take your ewedu mixer that doubles as your broom to the center of town to do your moral environmental cleansing, why not sweep the squalid filth that Tinubu has dumped in your house.Bubu has a lot of bad policies. Subsidy sustenance...is costing our economy badly. Also, power supply...made worse by the refusal to change the laws governing DISCO operations....DISCOS are selling power at a loss....so the power sector cannot get funded adequately.Atiku is going to be our next President. It is obvious Nigerians have rejected President Mohammedu Buhari due to his incompetence, nepotism, ethnocentrism, desecration of our democratic institutions and outright wickedness!
TRASH TRASHEY GI THERE. Your Atiku and Buhari do not have anything to offer Nigeria
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mod please?
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 6:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Results of Some Polls conducted by AY Comedian

Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 3:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Seun is doing great with Nairaland... That’s the power of youthfulness and being a digital thinker. Let’s vote for Sowore for better Naija.
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by xyz123456: 6:35am On Feb 20, 2019
The only reason is cos they have seen the difference between a good Govt and a Bad one. I just relocated a year ago and before that, I supported Buhari. Even my wife who does not care about politics while we are in Nigeria is now following Nigeria politics passionately. Cos when you leave Nigeria, you now realize how far behind we are.
If half of Nigeria can just travel for a one week holiday to a developed country, believe me, there would be a revolution immediately they returned. If you have not left Nigeria before, you will never understand how much suffering we have in that country. I also always thought my friend who left Naija 6 years ago, is exaggerating.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by justtoodark: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2019
he is still too fresh....
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Donpeak:
Just so you know, Atiku cannot change the status quo. Asides that he’s corrupt, his party carries too much burden to help the entire country. They are only interested in looting/enriching themselves. See his team members: Gbenga Daniel, Sarrki, Bode George, Dimeji Bankole, OBJ, Fayose, Fani Kayode etc. These guys don’t care about the average Nigerians but Sowore on the other hand has no entanglement to a God father. He’s campaign has been financially supported by Nigerians home and abroad. Let’s do the right thing by Voting Omoyele Sowore for president in Nigeria.
Sowore didn't do aggressive campaign.
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2019
xyz123456:
The only reason is cos they have seen the difference between a good Govt and a Bad one. I just relocated a year ago and before that, I supported Buhari. Even my wife who does not care about politics while we are in Nigeria is now following Nigeria politics passionately. Cos when you leave Nigeria, you now realize how far behind we are.
If half of Nigeria can just travel for a one week holiday to a developed country, believe me, there would be a revolution immediately they returned. If you have not left Nigeria before, you will never understand how much suffering we have in that country. I also always thought my friend who left Naija 6 years ago, is exaggerating.
Thank you o... Only when they leave Naija small before they will truly understand. Naija is a total mess and we need a courageous guy like Sowore to clean it up.
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

Sowore didn't do aggressive campaign.
he over did sef. The problem is the mainstream media were heavily paid to promote Atiku and Buhari while Sowore was being suppressed at all cost. Another issue is that data is expensive to follow his campaigns on social media platforms. However, he participated in most debates but still No electricity for Naija people to watch him. For those of us that have seen the potentials in him, we have a duty to project him to Nigerians
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by faithfull18(f): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2019
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:

This is the problem with you guys. Because someone looted in the past you think another looter should be voted as a revenge or what?
no old leader suppose to be back there if only the microscopic few, benefiting will be truthful once in their mundane history.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2019
Donpeak:
he over did sef. The problem is the mainstream media were heavily paid to promote Atiku and Buhari while Sowore was being suppressed at all cost. Another issue is that data is expensive to follow his campaigns on social media platforms. However, he participated in most debates but still No electricity for Naija people to watch him. For those of us that have seen the potentials in him, we have a duty to project him to Nigerians
He didn't carry aggressive campaign. He doesn't have enough delegates, He is not well known countywide
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

He didn't carry aggressive campaign. He doesn't have enough delegates, He is not well known countywide
But you know him? Vote for him if you have PVC and do your part. Thank you
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Donpeak:
But you know him? Vote for him if you have PVC and do your part. Thank you
I only know him as controversial journalist that insult pastors and politicians. By people don't know him especially those in my village
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

I only know him as controversial journalist that insult pastors and politicians. By people don't know him especially those in my village
You have the wrong information. Some of those pastors are part of Naija problem. At least there are still genuine MOG with clean sheets. When Sowore talks, look into what he says and judge for yourself if he's lying or wrong. You will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Donpeak:
You have the wrong information. Some of those pastors are part of Naija problem. At least there are still genuine MOG with clean sheets. When Sowore talks, look into what he says and judge for yourself if he's lying or wrong. You will be shocked.
That is more reason he wouldn't win. Politics is different from journalism hence he might find it difficult.
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is more reason he wouldn't win. Politics is different from journalism hence he might find it difficult.
That is solely your opinion
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Donpeak:
That is solely your opinion
That is the truth
Re: Reasons Sowore Enjoys Support of Diasporas Revealed by Donpeak(f): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is the truth
No Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Women And Youths Celebrate Okorocha / Eze Chukwuemeka Ike Heartbreakingly In Search For His Only Grandson / Dino Malaye : His Poster And His Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.