Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Do I Faint - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Faint (292 Views)

From Faint And Wake To Slump And Die / Couple Faint As Three Children Drown In Pool In Lagos / US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Faint by Ugobestikyblog(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Most people are often puzzled with this question, they often ask themselves why they faint at the mere sight of blood, why they faint when they stand for long or why they faint when they suddenly stand.

Well this article is going to help give answers to those questions. Fainting, swooning, passing out, all mean the same thing but it’s medically referred to as syncope which is the temporal loss of consciousness due to reduced blood flow to the brain, it is also the loss of consciousness and muscle strength for a short period of time characterized by a fast recovery which is usually in few minutes, In other words consciousness is not lost for a long period of time as the person normally regain consciousness after few minutes.

Fainting does not just happen, in most cases it is preceded by sweating, lightheaded, nausea, blurred vision, pale skin, weakness-feeling and in some cases short episode of muscle twitching. Since this article is interested in answering the question that has been bugging your mind, i will not dwell in describing the fainting process to you because toy might have experienced it first hand.

The causes if fainting can range non-serious to potentially fatal problems and the causes can be classified into three broad categories:………………………………..
<<< CONTINUE READING: CLICK HERE >>>>
Re: Why Do I Faint by Ugobestikyblog(m): 12:37am On Feb 17, 2019
interesting

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Man Gets Electrocuted On Top Of A Train / Gymnasium Help!!! / Little Boy Dances With A Prosthetic Leg After Landmine Took His Leg At 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.