Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours (2311 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? / Get A Loan Up To 2million Naira Without Collateral For Your Business / What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
exactly 1year ago, if someone would have told me i would make 100,000 Naira talkless of almost 2million last year without answering yes ma/sir, actually it was N1,966,980 according to my December 2018 closing bank statement i would have told the person to dream on because it would take me probably 3years or so with my day job i was doing. i am not here to bore, i am here to speak to those ones who are hungry for success. i am not saying i am successful yet tho, but i am on track. there is so much struggle in our country if we are to say the truth and our Nigeria govt are actually making things a living hell for us as citizens. i was introduced to cryptocurrency, trading and the rest and tbh it has helped me alot and i mean it when i say alot and the teachings came when fate brought me with someone who offered to teach me. so i am offering an opportunity too to those who wants to rise and learn cryptocurrency, forex trading and other little ways where you can boost your income. I am not saying you would start earning 2 milllion immediately but if you smart you can a decent amount probably a million. i would be holding a seminar on the 2nd of march 2019 and its free. if you are interested, its limited tho as i want to groom just a few fill this document

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuJtGFm8lj-YJfRnDuTYbGkQ1orDaylp7FX0W6J-Gohudc5w/viewform?usp=sf_link let me contribute my own part to the society and together we can rise above poverty. cheers
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
i understand the links of the form has been broken, however it has been fixed now.
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by glasshouse(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Add 08169247564
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Diatec: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2019
07080832159 . what about the date. election has been shifted to DAT date
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Pa22(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Thanks. What happens after filling out the form please.... Got same filled form sent to my mail.
Sellout:
exactly 1year ago, if someone would have told me i would make 100,000 Naira talkless of almost 2million last year without answering yes ma/sir, actually it was N1,966,980 according to my December 2018 closing bank statement i would have told the person to dream on because it would take me probably 3years or so with my day job i was doing. i am not here to bore, i am here to speak to those ones who are hungry for success. i am not saying i am successful yet tho, but i am on track. there is so much struggle in our country if we are to say the truth and our Nigeria govt are actually making things a living hell for us as citizens. i was introduced to cryptocurrency, trading and the rest and tbh it has helped me alot and i mean it when i say alot and the teachings came when fate brought me with someone who offered to teach me. so i am offering an opportunity too to those who wants to rise and learn cryptocurrency, forex trading and other little ways where you can boost your income. I am not saying you would start earning 2 milllion immediately but if you smart you can a decent amount probably a million. i would be holding a seminar on the 23 of this month and its free. if you are interested, its limited tho as i want to groom just a few fill this document

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuJtGFm8lj-YJfRnDuTYbGkQ1orDaylp7FX0W6J-Gohudc5w/viewform?usp=sf_link let me contribute my own part to the society and together we can rise above poverty. cheers
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Vcent50: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Add me 07064956749
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by jomolu: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Diatec:
07080832159 . what about the date. election has been shifted to DAT date
will fix a new date and Update to you all. smiley
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Teegol: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Joesno(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pls add me 09064510999
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
sorting out names and all. expect a mail sometime soon
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by emotions1: 2:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Can't wait for 23rd...
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by hustleranthem(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2019
+233549021964
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2019
alright i understand there wont be election holding on the 2nd of march. so i am thinking on patching it there
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2019
date has been Modified. you all will receive an email soon.
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Seniorcitizen(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by barrydiv7: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Ibro4sure: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by malcom2x(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
online seminar?
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by festusbiz(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Bash92(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sellout:
exactly 1year ago, if someone would have told me i would make 100,000 Naira talkless of almost 2million last year without answering yes ma/sir, actually it was N1,966,980 according to my December 2018 closing bank statement i would have told the person to dream on because it would take me probably 3years or so with my day job i was doing. i am not here to bore, i am here to speak to those ones who are hungry for success. i am not saying i am successful yet tho, but i am on track. there is so much struggle in our country if we are to say the truth and our Nigeria govt are actually making things a living hell for us as citizens. i was introduced to cryptocurrency, trading and the rest and tbh it has helped me alot and i mean it when i say alot and the teachings came when fate brought me with someone who offered to teach me. so i am offering an opportunity too to those who wants to rise and learn cryptocurrency, forex trading and other little ways where you can boost your income. I am not saying you would start earning 2 milllion immediately but if you smart you can a decent amount probably a million. i would be holding a seminar on the 2nd of march 2019 and its free. if you are interested, its limited tho as i want to groom just a few fill this document

Are we required to drop our number here?
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by obadol: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
You can also Click this LINK here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical Details Information how you can Start this Lucrative Part Time Business Without Even Spends any Capital Kobo from your Pocket to getting Stated Right Now .
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Here

Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by alexsoftwork(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Add 08166333558
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by 01mcfadden(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Sellout:

I can't access the link again.

I'd be glad if I can be added on 07039892177

Thanks
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Arisheloaded(m): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Angel4smile: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Add me up pop abeg
Re: I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours by Qoyyum95(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2019
add me up 09073743081

(1) (Reply)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million / Business People, Stop Enriching These Importation Information Marketers / 100% Free Trading Signals & Robot Settings Information For Product Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.