Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Get A Loan Up To 2million Naira Without Collateral For Your Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get A Loan Up To 2million Naira Without Collateral For Your Business (882 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? / Easyloansng Instant Cash Loans Without Collateral Now In Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Loan Up To 2million Naira Without Collateral For Your Business by zunnect: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Are you in Anambra state
Do you need a Loan
Get a Loan from N2.5million to N20million
�No collateral
�No Guarantor
3%interest on the loan
6months re-payment on the loan given to you

Requirements
1.Statement of Account
2.Good turnover or steady cash flow on your account
3.Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate (CAC)but if you don't have (CAC) we will help you to process it
For more information
Call or Whatsapp: 0 7 0 3 8 8 2 4 4 6 8
Re: Get A Loan Up To 2million Naira Without Collateral For Your Business by Heartbender: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
I am in Port Harcourt. I am a lawyer. I don't have a business besides law practice. I have good collateral. I want to get a car for Bolt. I can pay up in six months. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
zunnect:
Are you in Anambra state
Do you need a Loan
�No collateral
�No Guarantor
3%interest on the loan

Requirements
1.Statement of Account
3.Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate (CAC)but if you don't have (CAC) we will help you to process it
For more information
Re: Get A Loan Up To 2million Naira Without Collateral For Your Business by writetopoker2: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Am in Enugu though am a native of Anambra, I have 2 different land sites of 2 plots and 3 plots respectively, I also have a 3 Keke business but want to upgrade to more transport business or more Keke.

My account cash flow is upto N500k every month.

I need like N2.5m or N2m, how do I go about it?
Re: Get A Loan Up To 2million Naira Without Collateral For Your Business by zunnect: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Heartbender:
I am in Port Harcourt. I am a lawyer. I don't have a business besides law practice. I have good collateral. I want to get a car for Bolt. I can pay up in six months. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Please sir read the requirements
Re: Get A Loan Up To 2million Naira Without Collateral For Your Business by Kamdil: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
zunnect:
Are you in Anambra state
Do you need a Loan
�No collateral
�No Guarantor
3%interest on the loan

Requirements
1.Statement of Account
For more information
are you sure they won't purchase form for 5k?
Re: Get A Loan Up To 2million Naira Without Collateral For Your Business by zunnect: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kamdil:
are you sure they won't purchase form for 5k?
No purchase of form

(1) (Reply)

The Business That Generate Me Over 200k In Two Weeks During My Nysc Year. / Stock Market Report For The Week Ended Friday, 13th June 2008 / Problem With My Share Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.