Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki (30477 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by sharpden: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bukola Saraki, the director-general of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign organisation has denied asking Nigerians to re-elect President Muhammadu Buhari.

A video clip currently trending on the internet showed Mr Saraki canvassing votes for Mr Buhari in his native country home, Kwara State.

This is coming few days after a fake letter allegedly emanated from a foreign firm to Saraki inundating him that Atiku Abubakar, the PDP candidate for the election will loose to Buhari.

The president who is seeking a second term in office is running for the exalted office on the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Saraki, the President of the 8th Senate, who has been campaigning for Mr Abubakar, his party’s presidential candidate, is seen addressing crowds of supporters in his native language in the clip apparently urging them to vote for the APC candidate.

But denying he made such utterances, the top lawmaker said the clip showing him seeking votes for Buhari has been falsified.

The Senate President stated this in a statement by his media aide, Olu Onemola.

“For the second time in 3 days, the APC has doctored another campaign instrument — simply for the sake of pushing out propaganda,” Mr Onemola said in a series of tweets Friday afternoon.

“In what world would Saraki, the DG of Atiku’s campaign, who has seen first hand the incompetence of Buhari ask people to vote for a failed President?

“The entire tape has been doctored, much in the same way that the APC faked a letter to the Senate President earlier this from Brian Ballard and even went as far as forging his signature.

“The public should disregard the desperate antics of the losing APC. We all want a Better Nigeria, and none of us would encourage even half a person to vote for Buhari,” the spokesman said.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/video-showing-me-urging-nigerians-to-vote-buhari-doctored-saraki/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by jumper524(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
story oooo.. saraku loss don green 89min APC 6 vs 0 PDP.. e sure pass die.

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by helinues: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Video of Saraki explaining to Nigerians or .....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by mycar: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
We knew, only wet blankets can come up with such poorly manipulated audio and fellow imbe will buy into it.

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by LuciferPastor: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Good.
If Ganduje's bribery video was doctored then so was Saraki's.

Two can play the game.

*spits angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Afamed: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mesujamba will definitely deny it. It's seen everywhere on social media. More than 90% are already voting for PMB tomorrow

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by TRCdesigns: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
I knew he will deny from the video, it is a slip of tongue

11 Likes

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
APC , why the desperation

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by sharpden: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
If you are a supporter of Buhari who refused to believe Ganduje bribery video but believes that of Saraki then you need your head examined

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by mycar: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Good.

Two can play the game.

*spits angry
The issue is not the video but the audio, only a daft do not know would reason like this which of course I don't think you are one unless otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by three: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2019

We don know teytey say na lie!

Enough of the lies, deceit and propaganda.

APC are behaving like thieves and impostors spending more time and effort lieing about their 'accomplishments' and their opponent's alleged corruption while abandoning governance distributing prime jobs to their kids and enriching themselves.

33 Likes

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Good.

Two can play the game.

*spits angry

Is Nigeria not dead

This is a supposedly hungry youth defending a known looter seen by all stuffing it inside his babariga...

Chai... It's a pity

7 Likes

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Kanixt(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Apc can do anything and everything possible to destroy saraki.
If you believe this video you can still believe your grandmother is still virgin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by diadem10: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol. Another propaganda by PDP. Doctored kor. O to ge to Mr. Juicy position.

If only people knew what oil countries such as Angolans and Venezuela folks are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry during oil boom when it was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by datola: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
APC and PDP, always showing who is more clever at propaganda.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY ISVOTE OUT BUHARI

ENJOY MY SIG

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by ComeAndobo: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Anyone noticed herdsmen have not being killing recently. Maybe because Election is tomorrow. I dont know the political side sponsoring them but may God curse those using human lives for political points.

4 Likes

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Smile4daddy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Election observer from Burundi just arrived Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Even this yeye denial is doctored too. Satanki stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Election observer from Burundi just arrived Nigeria

You are welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Movic1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Doctored ko Nursed ni. You said let's vote for Buhari then the crowd corrected you by saying Atiku...

12 Likes 1 Share

Kanixt:
Apc can do anything and everything possible to destroy saraki.
If you believe this video you can still believe your grandmother is still virgin
PDP started with Amaechi drama

3 Likes

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Afamed: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Before you vote on Saturday, consider these two confessional statements. Buhari: I've never stolen. Atiku: I will not steal again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by datopaper(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
It is devil work
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Seetto: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Every video in Nigeria is doctored, in fact video of Anthony Joshua beating klitschiko is doctored.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by jaggabban: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
What about ppl that corrected him immediately he said vote Buhari and he corrected himself. Doctored ko nursed ni or patient in.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter / Court Okays Statutory Delegates To Vote In APC National Convention, Others / Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.