Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki (30490 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by maestroferdi: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari has been rejected...

No amount of fabrications and falsehood will change the inevitable..
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by PythonAmaka: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
-python amaka
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by RexTramadol1: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
I knew it
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by ojobek: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Is Nigeria not dead

This is a supposedly hungry youth defending a known looter seen by all stuffing it inside his babariga...

Chai... It's a pity
Did the tape doctored because he is a looter. check yourself .and for your information that guy is not hungry youth rather he is lazy youth according to dulland

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Atirolaoluwa: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
VOTE
APC

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by goaldynboy: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
I thought as much!!
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by MYHUBBY: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Is Nigeria not dead

This is a supposedly hungry youth defending a known looter seen by all stuffing it inside his babariga...

Chai... It's a pity

so saraki and Atiku are saint? belle full youth

hunger kee you there. ordinary video dem dey deny. they would have deny Nigerians they promised to get Nigeria working again(retrogressing) what PDP remembered is enriching their friends

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by samcus(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Show me a saint Politician and I will show you a virgin prostitute
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by ojobek: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Every sensible Nigeria will know that the video is doctored,only Zombies will believe the video.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Ayoefa: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
O TOO GE!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by michoim(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Whether you truly ask Nigerians or not;Buhari will be returned to power by the will of the people. Saraki opinion not required...

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by mrkings84(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
I said it that it was fake, fake fake....
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by 4ckTOTO: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Is it not lawyered?
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by ojobek: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

so saraki and Atiku are saint? belle full youth

hunger kee you there. ordinary video dem dey deny. they would have deny Nigerians they promised to get Nigeria working again(retrogressing) what PDP remembered is enriching their friends
I can not still believe type of technology they used to doctored the video.quoting DULLAND
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by princeemmma(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
baba for 2nd term

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Theboss100(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
jumper524:
story oooo.. saraku loss don green 89min APC 6 vs 0 PDP.. e sure pass die.
Go And Get Ur Snipper Now. No Trading This Saturday
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by DTaj: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Liar! Saraki is a liar! Instead of him to admit his own mistake, he resorted to lies!

In the video, he truly said that the electorate should give Buhari 90% of their votes but the crowd corrected him that he was supposed to say Atiku, and he now said “ehm, Atiku”.

3 Likes

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by MYHUBBY: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
ojobek:
I can not still believe type of technology they used to doctored the video.quoting DULLAND

who's this local fowl?
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by sgd: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
FAKE
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by taiwopapaya(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Our excellency President.have noting to afraid For this election.We are the one that want too gain the whole world which is not possible. someone with good heart. will truly know that our president have good passion for us. for this election, if God will he will surely win. 07010399654
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Slimzoo1: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin which doctored
Is like we go look for doctor's to doctors our election results tomorrow
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by kristo123: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
APC going down... still kicking
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by jcross19: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Is Nigeria not dead

Chai... It's a pity
and who are you defending?amaechi, oshomole, tinubu. orji.akpabio, even buahri with sense of nepotism now who are you defending? thief is a thief all are thieves.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kwara for Buhari..... Is a goal tomorrow. Saraki has finally surrender.... Only Igbos still dey stubborn.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by bigiyaro(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
hhehehee, imagine the desperation, saraki campaign for buhari, the hediot who did the video is as clueless as the APC.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by fruqy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin

This comment is doctored o.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Icon79(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
You really have to be a special kinda mugu not to know that that video was doctored.

APC is getting more and more desperate .... I wonder why grin cheesy wink smiley

O pari
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by ngmart(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
IS THE VIDEO REAL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) / Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.