Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki (30486 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by otherway: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
mycar:
We knew, only wet blankets can come up with such poorly manipulated audio and fellow imbe will buy into it.

It was not doctored in anyway...it was a simple momentary dementia cos I heard the people Correct him.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by otherway: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
DTaj:
Liar! Saraki is a liar! Instead of him to admit his own mistake, he resorted to lies!

In the video, he truly said that the electorate should give Buhari 90% of their votes but the crowd corrected him that he was supposed to say Atiku, and he now said “ehm, Atiku”.

God bless you bro.

In fact with what Saraki just said I'm now convinced beyond any doubt that PDP is the greatest scam to ever happen to Nigeria.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by emerged01(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Movic1:
Doctored ko Nursed ni. You said let's vote for Buhari then the crowd corrected you by saying Atiku...
You are a good observer.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by deomelo: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm sure they have their own official recordings so why not let us listen to and watch their own version that's not doctored?

Medicine after death.

Bunch of looting and stealing PDP clowns..
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by MDBoss(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Saraki can't do without lying, he made mistake instead of admitting it... He still lied

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
diadem10:
Lol. Another propaganda by PDP. Doctored kor. O to ge to Mr. Juicy position.

If only people knew what oil countries such as Angolans and Venezuela folks are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry during oil boom when it was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

[/s]

You mean you took your time to type the above trash...damn, I stopped ready from the first sentence. Please channel your energy to something more predictive and stop disgracing yourself in public.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by zone51: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
three:

We don know teytey say na lie!

Enough of the lies, deceit and propaganda.

APC are behaving like thieves and impostors spending more time and effort lieing about their 'accomplishments' and their opponent's alleged corruption while abandoning governance distributing prime jobs to their kids and enriching themselves.

See, we are going Next Level

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by BigBashiru: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
diadem10:

If only people knew what oil countries such as Angolans and Venezuela folks are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry during oil boom when it was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

But only the living can enjoy these infrastructure. Thousands of people died under buharis watch - ppl lost their lives to herdsmen, kidnappers, and boko haram. That's why he must go back to Daura. We appreciate the infrastructure though. Vote AAC Sowore. Better than APC and PDP combined.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by KillTheZombies: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaggabban:
What about ppl that corrected him immediately he said vote Buhari and he corrected himself. Doctored ko nursed ni or patient in.

Just like Ngige of APc asked people to daycare and PDP during an APC campaign.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by okofians(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ogbeni,admit your errors,it was indeed a sleep of tongue.....God alone is infallible...meanwhile, whether you urge them to vote for PMB or not PMB will win.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by ozoono(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
diadem10:

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

I just went to check ur moniker if it is anoda fool, but guess wat? it is. all prejct u mentioned started from OBJ then GEJ and part of d funding was approved then PMB cam nd completed some dullard
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by bamoproperty: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mr media aide,we have heard you,all you need to convince us is to please post the unedited clip of the campaign in question and leave us to decide for ourselves if it was indeed edited/doctored.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Effiongdbest: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by YorubaEmir: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Is Nigeria not dead

This is a supposedly hungry youth defending a known looter seen by all stuffing it inside his babariga...

Chai... It's a pity

Even if he loots the whole country I will still vote him

Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by boxypane(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Saraki denying his own state of dementia...
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by kernniejay(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
three:

We don know teytey say na lie!

Enough of the lies, deceit and propaganda.

APC are behaving like thieves and impostors spending more time and effort lieing about their 'accomplishments' and their opponent's alleged corruption while abandoning governance distributing prime jobs to their kids and enriching themselves.

Hey careful, you have uninstalled your brain join.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
sharpden:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/video-showing-me-urging-nigerians-to-vote-buhari-doctored-saraki/
Enough of the lies, deceit and propaganda. APC are behaving like thieves and impostors spending more time and effort lieing about their 'accomplishments' and their opponent's alleged corruption while abandoning governance distributing prime jobs to their kids and enriching themselves. Lie and more lies will not save the drowning Buhari this time around. Buhari APC gone too soon.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Dollabiz: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
opposition at work
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by peteruuu(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kanixt:
Apc can do anything and everything possible to destroy saraki.
If you believe this video you can still believe your grandmother is still virgin
I have the video here....it could have been a slip of tongue...but yah, I have the video here.

And FYI, I'm preseny in Ilorin, kwara state.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by peteruuu(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
helinues:
Video of Saraki explaining to Nigerians or .....

I have the video here...it's actually a slip of tongue though.
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Ihsan6(m): 12:51am On Feb 16, 2019
i was right there, Saraki actually mentioned BUHARI though it was a slip of tongue, he was corrected immediately by the people, they said ATIKU
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by CaesarDon(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2019
If its doctored release the original one na,

We know u made a mistake, the crowd was even correcting u, or the visuals were doctored too
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by 9iceprince(m): 4:19am On Feb 16, 2019
People Deceiving People...... you Neva believe Ganduje's video was doctored but you believe this was........ Doctored ko Engineered nii
Re: Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Yoruba is for PMB/PYO.

LET Igbos VOTE THEIR CHINA MAN OBI THE LIAR AND Atiku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians / Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.