Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,659 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Corps Member Shares Love Letter She Got From A Male Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corps Member Shares Love Letter She Got From A Male Student (547 Views)

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Shares Love Letter She Got From A Male Student by Hope4thebest: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Should he be punished or advised?

"This is one of my students in school, the worst part he is in jss2
And the funniest thing was that,
He walked up to me directly saying… Corper I have a letter for you
After reading this am still confused either to punished him or advice him" - from female Corp member

(1) (Reply)

Man Steals Goat And Hides It In His Jacket / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over The Size Of Dick / It All Started With A Dm, I’ll Forever Be Indebted To This App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.