Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo (59263 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by nifemi25(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=heddiebanks post=75765478]

Save not safe....or may God keep us safe.... grin[/quote

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2019
three:
RIP

After the elections we will now settle down and address the rank mediocrity in Nigeria and flagrant abuse of health and safety regulations.

Baba I know this girl very well.We attended the same secondary school at igarra.We got admission into Uniben the same year ,when she transfered to Edo university to study medicine(she is not a nursing student) it pained me but we still call and chat I still have her voice notes .Fast forward to this year she said she wanted to come and see me at okpella because it wasnt far from her school and I told her I was depressed.last year wasnt funny to me at all I lost my will to live I even stopped doing music.She came to see me to my suprise this January 3 good times(I doubted her earlier),She told me everything will be all right.she told me to pick up the mic.She was a perfect example of a good friend.My number one fan,she still had my old music in her phone ....she played it to my suprise.This girl isn't humanoo God why na ,why Sarah.....
You came to motivate me and you left just like that haba! you no even listen to one of the song wey I do .I can't even record a song again my throat is dry ,never felt this empty before. Bello Ofure Sarah if you can die who am I not to die .....
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 1:04am On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Her family must refund the cake money to her friend.
How are we sure she didn't spend it before getting there & deliberately killed herself to cover up the theft?

Trust no feminist.

*spits angry

If your father saw this on Nairaland will he be proud of you. Yo be bloody fooooooool I too know this girl them bury her 2 days ago ..if you talk to her na me you dey talk to ...bros better slimfit your tongue

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 1:05am On Feb 16, 2019
haywire07:
See her fat breast tongue
She slayed to death
Ode dopemu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Annihilator7: 1:06am On Feb 16, 2019
I don't think it's the fault of the eatery. It shouldn't be closed down.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Torg77:

You people need.to lose weight and exercise ..fat people fall like a log of wood

this is one of the things she told me before she died ,keep body shaming people like say you better pass .For your info she no fat
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by haywire07(m): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2019
kingjomezy:

Baba I know this girl very well.We attended the same secondary school at igarra.We got admission into Uniben the same year ,when she transfered to Edo university to study medicine(she is not a nursing student) it pained me but we still call and chat I still have her voice notes .Fast forward to this year she said she wanted to come and see me at okpella because it wasnt far from her school and I told her I was depressed.last year wasnt funny to me at all I lost my will to live I even stopped doing music.She came to see me to my suprise this January 3 good times(I doubted her earlier),She told me everything will be all right.she told me to pick up the mic.She was a perfect example of a good friend.My number one fan,she still had my old music in her phone ....she played it to my suprise.This girl isn't humanoo God why na ,why Sarah.....
You came to motivate me and you left just like that haba! you no even listen to one of the song wey I do .I can't even record a song again my throat is dry ,never felt this empty before. Bello Ofure Sarah if you can die who am I not to die .....
story story.....
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 1:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Annihilator7:

bros this girl is like a sister to me ....so shut up if it was your sister or close friend.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 1:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Annihilator7:

bros this girl is like a sister to me ....so shut up if it was your sister or close friend?
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2019
haywire07:
story story.....
yeah it is better than the one you have lived
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Fixn89: 1:38am On Feb 16, 2019
color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by oshorstan(f): 2:16am On Feb 16, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
According to reports, a popular eatery 'Mat Ice' in Auchi, Edo state, has been shut down temporarily following the death of a young lady identified as Sarah.

According to reports, the deceased, a 300 level Nursing student of Edo University in Iyamho, went all the way from her school to buy cake for a friend's birthday at the eatery in Auchi where the tragedy occurred.

It was gathered that Sarah who was on high heel, slipped and fell at the entrance of the eatery. The glass door of the eatery was said to have choked her neck after landing on the ground with her head.

She reportedly died while being rushed to the hospital after the incident.

According to reports, the eatery has been suspended from operating for now after the death of the girl which happened three days ago.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/popular-eatery-shut-down-after-death-of-300l-female-student-in-edo-state-photos.html

The news shocked me cos she was a member of our church at Iyamho here. One of the ushers was telling me the news yesterday. My condolences to her family and to the Edo University Family, Iyamho. If not because we are too primitive, who still uses glass as door? I wonder how the parents will feel now!!! Bad news will not reach our family in Jesus name. Amen. God help us
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Briller: 6:01am On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Her family must refund the cake money to her friend.
How are we sure she didn't spend it before getting there & deliberately killed herself to cover up the theft?

Trust no feminist.

*spits angry

Must you comment? Please keep your mouth shut if you have nothing to say. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Annihilator7: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2019
kingjomezy:

bros this girl is like a sister to me ....so shut up if it was your sister or close friend?

Tell your useless father and mother to shut up. You bastard. The bitch went for ashawo work and tripped. Lmao.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by frozen70(f): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2019
This is one of the reasons I don't like ladies wearing high heels

It has no balance on the ground talk more of tiles

Expecially plumpy ladies
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by jnoz23(m): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2019
MY SISTER GOD BLESS YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by OgaBuhari: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
kingjomezy:

this is one of the things she told me before she died ,keep body shaming people like say you better pass .For your info she no fat
u fvck am?
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by OgaBuhari: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:

He lacks sense, there are many like him on nairaland and I generally ignore them.
shut up there oga stop lying.
It's utterly impossible
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Annihilator7:

Tell your useless father and mother to shut up. You bastard. The bitch went for ashawo work and tripped. Lmao.

your destiny wey your village people don laminate with FUFU nylon lmao....You need spiritual help boy .And for you to insult my father and mother it shows you don't have one .You must be a product of condom leakage ....are you sure your dad is truly your dad? .......I know your dad he doesn't behave like this.......
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
u fvck am?
see this one wey im mouth be like BUHARI ASSHOLE......mtchwwww
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
u fvck am?
see this one wey im mouth be like BUHARI ASSHOLE......mtchwwww
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by nonix22(m): 1:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Godskidk:
Sony Max right?
Yes
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Annihilator7: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2019
kingjomezy:

your destiny wey your village people don laminate with FUFU nylon lmao....You need spiritual help boy .And for you to insult my father and mother it shows you don't have one .You must be a product of condom leakage ....are you sure your dad is truly your dad? .......I know your dad he doesn't behave like this.......

Lmao. e pain am. Your bastard father and ashawo mother did not train you well at all. You dey form cyber warrior for your slut of a friend who is a runs girl. She got what she deserved. It would have been better if she died in the process do we have one less HIV patient in this world. You be typical slowpoke.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by SHOCK7(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
haywire07:
See her fat breast tongue
She slayed to death
Such insensitive & diabolical comment!
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kingjomezy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Annihilator7:

Lmao. e pain am. Your bastard father and ashawo mother did not train you well at all. You dey form cyber warrior for your slut of a friend who is a runs girl. She got what she deserved. It would have been better if she died in the process do we have one less HIV patient in this world. You be typical slowpoke.

lol........ na now I know say you no well....two things wey I get for you
Go get a job
get paid and use it to buy sense

lazy thing .....i sure say you still dey your father house dey eat

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Annihilator7: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2019
kingjomezy:

lol........ na now I know say you no well....two things wey I get for you
Go get a job
get paid and use it to buy sense

lazy thing .....i sure say you still dey your father house dey eat

Is it because you and your useless father share a room in a 'face me I face you' apartment? Why are you mad? I'm pretty sure your LovePeddler of a mother used to molest you when you were a kid. Lmao.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Obienesarah: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Godskidk:

No one forced the management to close down, they're probably just doing that in honour of the girl, just like "a moment of silence" kind of

Kk,i thought it was shut down by the police or something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa / Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.